I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE PRICE(MORE OR LESS) FROM WADOWICE TO KALWARIA DEBRZ AND KALWARIA TO KRAKÓW GLOWNY.The guide tour is so fast and this two cities need a big time each one.From Kraków to Wadowice will be by train and this ok.THank you very much,my name is ELis,from Brazil. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
I will travelling to Poland for the first time this fall to visit the place of my mother's birth. She was born in 1919 in the village of Nieklan Wielke, just outside of Kielce. Would anyone in the VT community know where I could search for my mom's birth records.
My mother was born in Nieklan Duzy, a village near Kielce. The only close name that is on the map that is near Kielce is Nieklan Wielki. Can anyone please confirm that these are both the same. Was the name officially changed from Duzy to Wielki in the last 60 years or so?
First time going to Poland and will be in Kielce and Krakow for 3 weeks. What is best strategy for exchanging to zlotys? Buy some in Canada and how much and remainder in Poland? Buy at kiosks at airport in Krakow? Buy all at once or as you need zlotys? Bring Canadian $ along and exchange as required? Thank you for replies.
I am planning to visit Poland in mid of August. I will be covering Krakow, Gdansk and Warsaw. My longest stay will be at Krakow. Please help me to figure out places/shops/markets/areas from where I would be able to buy cheaper yet trendy fashionable women clothings and accessories.
I don't want high street brands but inexpensive stylish women clothings.
Thanks in advance for your valuable suggestions :)
I am the first timer to Poland and going to Kielce first with a lot of newbie questions:
1) Are there any pubic facilities or other that have computers that can be used to send emails?
2) I will be travelling in October (mainly to Kielce and Krakow) and am not sure for how long I will be in each location. Is it wise to book hotels in advance in Canada or can I just walk in to a hotel and expect the same price (after of course researching hotel on Trip Advisor)?
3) Should I buy an adapter plug in Canada or do most hotels have adapters to accommodate North American plugs.
4) Will my North American SIM card in my cell work in Poland ?
4) Are there any special vaccination shots I should be receiving in Canada in advance of going to Poland?
Thank you kindly for your comments.
VirtualTourist®© 1994-2015 VirtualTourist.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Back to Top
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|