Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Near Suva

• SharynC's Profile Photo

Arts Village Fire-walking

by SharynC Online Now Jan 1, 2014 at 10:01 PM

Can I get there easily and is it best use of my one day in Suva, arriving by cruise ship.

1 Answer Jan 1, 2014 at 10:54 PM
    • where to stay?

by hongthile Online Now Aug 5, 2013 at 1:37 AM

where should I stay in Suva, Fiji? I want a safe place for my mom & I. Please advise?

1 Answer Sep 23, 2013 at 8:50 PM
    • Kokila Store

by joelitaoi Online Now Jun 19, 2013 at 8:49 PM

Where is the Kokila Store and phone number. I'm enquiring from Australia
      I've heard you can get things there in bulk at good prices.i

• Should I bring my bike? raincoats?

by Summerpedals Online Now Jan 12, 2011 at 6:14 AM

Hello! I will soon be living in Suva for two or three years, even though I have never been to Fiji before. But just now - Yikes! - I read a reply to a question posted in 2006 which states that the roads have no shoulders whatsoever. Will I be able to use my bike if I bring it? It sounds like I will need to invest in some rain gear, though. The amount of rain sounds daunting! If you have any advice for me, I'd love to hear from you. Kind Regards.

15 Answers May 3, 2011 at 2:49 AM
    • Poverty??

by mamanolngile Online Now May 21, 2008 at 3:08 AM

~i lived in Suva in the 70s and there was no poverty then. There was no begging either. Things must have changed dramatically since the coup. I am really shocked.

• hey

by doering3714 Online Now Aug 22, 2006 at 11:51 PM

I will be in SUVA FIJI for two years I need advise of all sorts where to stay, what to take along, precautions, life, eateries education for kids, electrical appliances will 220 v work if not what to do with them.how much an executive partment cost.driving is it left or right and what we cannot bring there.all do's and don'ts

2 Answers Nov 12, 2006 at 5:55 PM
    • friends in suva.

by mb35in Online Now Sep 23, 2003 at 3:12 AM

I am moving to suva in end oct. Looking forward to meet likeminded people.