Suto Orizari

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Skopje to Tirana

Skopje Jan 14, 2015 at 5:28 PM

Is there a daytime, clean safe bus from Skopje to Tirana in June?

more
    • haysnoe's Profile Photo

14 Days in Macedonia - Itinerary ?

FYR of Macedonia Jan 16, 2015 at 10:01 AM

Hi Folks,

My wife and I enjoyed one of the greatest trips of our lives in the summer of 2012 that included every country in the former Yugoslavia, excluding Slovakia, over six weeks. This summer we are bringing ten of our friends back. Since they are Americans, they are all limited to only two weeks so we've decided to focus only on one country at a time for 14-day tours.

Macedonia was our choice for the most exotic and interesting (with Montenegro, Bosnia, Serbia and then Croatia following, in order) and most likely to provide an unexpected thrill for our friends. I would like to ask for a little help on an itinerary, though.

They'll all have to enter and exit from Skopje so we'll start there. Right now, I've allotted two nights to Skopje, two for Bitola, and four for Ohrid. That's eight nights with five more to fill. The only other places that I've been to are Tetovo and Stobi ruins and while I really like both those places am wondering what other places you might recommend, keeping in mind that since we're a group we're going to want to spend minimally two nights at any stop.

I would love to learn of a pristine natural environment or other historic town and would consider adding a night to either Bitola or Ohrid since they're so rich.

Thanks for your consideration.

more
    • Mgashark's Profile Photo

Coming to Skopje 26.2.15

Skopje Jan 16, 2015 at 9:06 AM

Coming to Skopje on 26.2.15 for 2 days, can anyone recommend me the best things to do ?

more