change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• rosieweasley's Profile Photo

hollywood sign

Hollywood Dec 23, 2014 at 1:40 PM

In Los Angeles//Hollywood, what is the street from which you can see the Hollywood sign called? (here's the street picture:encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...)

more
    • chain info

Wrightwood Dec 18, 2014 at 3:36 PM

Me And My Family Want To Go Up This Weekend Just To Play In The Snow. Not Ski Or Anything. Will We Need Any Chains? We'll Be Coming From Hesperia And Los Angeles

more
    • do i need chains

South Lake Tahoe Dec 22, 2014 at 10:28 PM

do I need chains for my car if I am driving from Napa Ca. on Christmas

more
    • Annual L.A. County Holiday Celebration – Wednesday, December 24, 2014, 3:00 - 6:00 p.m.

Los Angeles Dec 18, 2014 at 9:43 PM

1) How early should we be there to get in the line?

2) the info webpage musiccenter.org/tickets/Cale... states the "Parking under The Music Center is free". However, the Music Center website ->Plan Your Visit ->Parking lists all parking options including rates, NOT free. Can someone tell me is the free parking is just for the County Holiday Celebration? If so,

3) How to enter "Parking under the The Music Center" Also, we are visiting LA Dec.22-26, is this event worth our time? Thanks.

more
    • Arriving in Irvine....hotel in Costa Mesa

Irvine Dec 17, 2014 at 12:32 AM

Hi,
      I'm arriving in Irvine via Amtrak train and have a hotel booked in Costa Mesa. I was wondering if there is a bus/train that will get me to my hotel? I'm staying near the John Wayne Airport. Thank you in advance!

more
    • Parking for Laker's Game

Los Angeles Dec 15, 2014 at 4:47 PM

My family of four are going to watch a Laker's game on Dec. 23rd, need your advice on where to park. We don't mind walking a few blocks, but of course need your advice if it's safe to walk. The game starts at 7:30pm, so it'd be 10:30pm or later when it ends.

Thank you very much.

more
    • What's on in San Francisco?

San Francisco Dec 1, 2014 at 10:14 AM

Are there any good shows or plays on in San Francisco this week (Dec 1st to 4th)?

more
    • Hyatt Regency Long Beach to LAX

Long Beach Dec 21, 2014 at 7:47 AM

My husband and I will be staying at the Hyatt Regency Long Beach for one night and have a 5pm flight from LAX on a Wednesday. What time should we book the taxi for in order to allow for traffic etc to ensure that we arrive at the airport in good time. We're thinking of booking Rapid Shuttle, but would it be easier just to order a taxi from the hotel. Thanks in advance.

more
    • Rent a car in Irvine

Irvine Dec 6, 2014 at 3:22 AM

I want to rent a car in Irvine, where would usually visitors collect the vehicles?

more
    • gapiffy's Profile Photo

airport times

Los Angeles Dec 7, 2014 at 1:25 PM

hi -- we will be flying into lax at 2pm(predicted time) on an air new zealand flight from australia . we then want to catch an internal flight lax to dallas with virgin america at 520pm--- is that enough time to get to the internal airport and get cleared through customs and allow for delays etc ?== thanks for your help

more
    • rosieweasley's Profile Photo

what is this street called?

Los Angeles Dec 23, 2014 at 2:10 PM

dfsee.com/gallery/guide/usa-... I wanna know what's this street in Los Angeles, thanks :)

more
    • Innominate's Profile Photo

Restaurants and bars in Chinatown

San Francisco Dec 13, 2014 at 7:35 AM

I will be arriving in San Francisco for the first time on Friday 19 December and staying until Monday 22, and then returning for a full week in mid-January 2015. For the first night I should like to go to Chinatown. Could anyone recommend a restaurant that has great food and atmosphere? And any nice bars? Many thanks in advance.

more
    • 4 Month Holiday Though Cali' (Travel Issues)

California Dec 8, 2014 at 2:41 PM

Starting around end of July through to the end of November next year, i plan on travelling, pretty much, the whole length of California.

Unfortunately i've encountered a problem with my travel plans.
      Originally, i planned on buying a van, driving through Cali and basically living out of the van.
      After extensive research, i've scrapped this plan as it seems more or less impossible to buy, register and insure a car in the U.S as a UK citizen.

Plan B was to rent a large car/van long term and drive through Cali, once again, mainly living out of the car/van to save money on accommodation. This also comes with it's own problems as i have only just passed my driving test. A lot of rental companies require you to have held a full licence for a minimum of 1 or 2 years.
      Also rental companies charge an extra fee for drivers aged under 25. I am 23...
      AND... the amount of miles i intend on travelling may also incur more charges.
      So that's sounding like a pretty expensive option.

Does anyone have any suggestions on the best way to travel through Cali on a budget? Or a way around massive rental charges?

Thanks for the help.

more
    • Where should I sit at AT&T Park?

San Francisco Dec 6, 2014 at 12:48 PM

We're visiting California from The UK next year and will be in SF May 2014. Would love to experience a 'ballgame' - been looking at tickets for AT&T Park (Stubhub) but do not have any idea about where the best place to sit is. We know nothing about baseball - just want to savour the atmosphere and meet some friendly SF people. Any suggestions?
      Also, what would be the best way to get to AT&T Park? We'll have a rental car but is public transport the best? We're staying in near Union Square. Kind Regards

more