Surfers Paradise Travel Answers

change location

Surfers Paradise to Austrailia Zoo

by alycadabra Online Now Mar 14, 2007 at 5:38 AM

Hi, I am going to surfers paradise on the Gold Coast with my husband and 15 year old son very soon, and was wondering if anyone knows whether you can arrange a trip to Austrailia Zoo from there or whether it would be better for arrange it direct on the Austrailia Zoo website. Also may I ask, which are the best theme parks for 'white knuckly rides' for my son

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • thedouglas's Profile Photo

RE: Surfers Paradise to Austrailia Zoo

by thedouglas Online Now Mar 14, 2007 at 11:48 AM

Have a look on the Australia Zoo site for the locations where you can catch their own buses. I think it will only be from as far away as Brisbane. You can get a train from the coast and then hook up with the zoo bus.

Your son will enjoy the rides at Movieworld and Dreamworld most, no doubt, but there are some goodies at Seaworld.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • gmg61's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Surfers Paradise to Austrailia Zoo

by gmg61 Online Now Mar 14, 2007 at 3:15 PM

Roughly all the hotels in the Surfers Paradise Area offer a kind of package trip to the Australian Zoo. Usually there is a bunchg of companies that arrange the daily trip with buses the stop around at various hotels before heading to the Zoo.
    Another option is to go there by train via Brisbane and get the free courtesy shuttle that will take you from the train station to the Zoo.

I'll also suggest you a visit to Sea world.

Regards

gmg

• goldcoaster's Profile Photo

Re: Surfers Paradise to Austrailia Zoo

by goldcoaster Online Now Apr 3, 2007 at 3:26 AM

Ahh..I love Seaworld but for white knuckle you have to go to Dreamworld. Giant Drop, The Claw, Tower of Terror, Cyclone and they are just the 4 biggest ones!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines