Supetar

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Find a lift

Bednja Jul 6, 2014 at 4:50 PM

is there a way of sharing a lift from budapest to bedjna?

more
    • Sim card for laptop dongle

Cavtat Jul 2, 2014 at 2:58 PM

Is there a good phone or computer shop in Cavtat where I can buy a sim card for my laptop USB dongle?

more
    • Taxi or driver for hire

Vukovar Jun 22, 2014 at 9:18 AM

We want to travel from Vukovar to Odzaci, Serbia (about a 55 min. drive) on July 17th---spending the day in Odzaci and the nearby towns of Ratkovo and Brustovoc. Is there a car rental place near the river cruise dock in Vukovar?

more
    • Using bus system with small children in Zadar

Zadar Jun 20, 2014 at 1:23 PM

Debating on whether or not to rent a car while visiting Zadar in July. We have two three yr olds and were hoping we could explore by using the bus system. Good idea or not? we plan on using ferries to visit other islands too.

Thanks!!

more
    • Accommodation right next to sea?

Dubrovnik Yesterday

We'd like to spend a week of our 3 weeks in Croatia in a place right next to the sea where we can hear the waves outside. It doesn't matter what sort of accommodation it is as long as it's quiet and of course clean. Would anybody have a recommendation for a place in, or very near to, Dubrovnik which would fulfil this requirement?

Thanks a million.

more
    • Travelling Around

Zadar Jul 2, 2014 at 3:43 PM

Will stay at Frankensteiner Hotel Iadera. Is it possible to travel to other towns ? ( cannot drive) & what are approximate costa

more
    • how to get from pinezici village to pula?

Pinezici Jun 30, 2014 at 3:12 AM

could you please tell me what alternatives there are for traveling from Pinezici village to the city center in Pula, other than taxi or own car?
      Also, what are the taxi fees in Croatia.. price per km?
      Thank you

more
    • 4 month rental furnished 2 bed min required

Split Jun 29, 2014 at 7:34 AM

hi all..need a 4 month furnished 2 bed min rental in split area although i will look at other areas if needed....i am driving thro Europe and will be in Croatia in the next week or so,coastel is not important..please email on timaloy56@gmail.com

more
    • travel from pula or rovigne to levade and back on the same day

Pula Jun 21, 2014 at 6:07 AM

what is the best way to get to levade from either rovigne or from pula, how long does it take can it be done in one day

more
    • Getting there

Djakovo Jun 21, 2014 at 2:04 AM

thiough what major city is best to get to Dakovo? then is it by train, bus?

more
    • normanabailey@gmail.com

Dubrovnik Jun 20, 2014 at 6:51 AM

There is a Byzantine crown in Dubrovnik. Where is it located and can you send me a picture? Thank you.

more
    • Croatia - Hvar Town to Vela Luka with Bikes

Korcula Jul 2, 2014 at 6:10 PM

Hi,

We will be doing a cycle trip of Croatia's Dalmation Island in September.  Does anyone know if it is possible to go direct from Hvar town to Vela Luka with bikes? We will be travelling in early September and everything we have read indicates that the catamarans won't take bikes.

If anyone can shed light on this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

more
    • Help with travel from varazdin

Varazdin Jun 19, 2014 at 5:06 AM

How do I find train to take me to budapest? Or is there a faster way without renting a car?

more
    • Porec to Ljubljana - direct transport

Porec Jul 2, 2014 at 4:53 AM

Hi
      Searched the following website for buses between Porec departing 18:10 to Ljubljana arriving 20:43 (30441)
      and note there are 2 buses scheduled per day both too late for me.

balkanviator.com/en/bus-time...

Also found the following and it has too many chages of buses/trains:

Depart Poreč, Bus station 08:15, arrive Pazin, Bus station 08:50 (14204 )

Depart Pazin 10:22, arrive Lupoglav 10:51 (S-Bahn)

Depart Lupoglav 15:10 arrive Buzet 15:28 ( S-Bahn)

Depart Buzet 16:00 arrive Divaca 16:47( R 7704)

Depart Divaca 16:55 arrive Ljubljana 18:40 (R 2615)

Are there more direct option in the morning by bus?

Thanks

more
    • Small boat or sailing vessel to see Croatia and islands

Croatia Jun 24, 2014 at 6:29 AM

We are looking for boat recommendations for the Croatia and the dalmatian coast. June 7 or 8th! small exclusive ship or sailing vessel. 2 travelers 45 years old celebrating 20 yr anniversary!

more
    • Suggested intinary

Zadar Jun 24, 2014 at 5:16 AM

Hi, we are a family with 2 young children (3,6) travelling to Croatia in the summer. We have 12 nights flying into Dubrovnik and out of Zadar. I have already booked 4 nights in Dubrovnik but looking for suggested intinary to get to Zadar for our flight out. My wife is not very keen on moving very often, so really only looking for two bases along the route, 4 night each. There seems to be so many options, obviously the island look lovely so could island hop, but my current though is to drive along the mainline coast and stop at Makarska which looks very pretty with access via ferry/boat to the islands for day trips and possibility trip to split from there. I can't then decide if to stay at Zadar itself for the remaining 4 nights, or the smaller town of Sibenik, again as a base to visit the nearby national parks etc. Of course we will need time for beaches and relaxing too!

Any thoughts on my suggested route and the places I have chosen. Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

more
    • Bus travel with kids

Zadar Jun 21, 2014 at 9:44 AM

Hi, very new to VT, but like it so far. Could anyone offer any suggestions...we are traveling to Croatia in July and from what I have read, it seems to be an ok idea to get around by bus rather than renting a car. Normally we would rent a car, but we really only plan on going to some national parks and to also get on the ferry and island hop. BUT, we would rent a car if some of you thought it would be better with 2 three year olds. We are an active family and hike a lot, so the kids are used to walking. My big question is during the peak season, how crowded are the buses and will there be a long wait?

more
    • tango_jd's Profile Photo

Dubrovnik in July

Dubrovnik Jun 17, 2014 at 6:48 AM

Hi, I have enjoyed reading the travel pages and see that we are warned about huge crowds, especially from the cruise ships.
      I wondered if there was any way to get advance warning of these? Or, are there some days that are less crowded than others because of cruise itineraries etc?
      Also, I note that there are many island ferries - or organised trips available.
      I would like to do Dubrovnik - Lokrum - Cavtat - Dubrovnik one day. Is that feasible?
      Any tips or trick from recent visitors would be most welcome!
      We go out on 15th July.

more
    • lesukbe's Profile Photo

Passage fee

Kornati Islands National Park Jun 17, 2014 at 6:19 AM

What is the 2014 sailing passage fee for entering the Kornati islands NP?

more
    • JBS228's Profile Photo

What can't we miss in Supetar?

by JBS228 Online Now Apr 7, 2012 at 10:21 AM

My wife and I will be staying at Waterman's Resort for a week in the beginning of May. Does anyone have any suggestions on things we should not miss while we are there?
      Thanks for the help!

1 Answer Apr 7, 2012 at 1:04 PM