Supetar

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Sim card for laptop dongle

Cavtat Jul 2, 2014 at 2:58 PM

Is there a good phone or computer shop in Cavtat where I can buy a sim card for my laptop USB dongle?

more
    • Accommodation right next to sea?

Dubrovnik Yesterday

We'd like to spend a week of our 3 weeks in Croatia in a place right next to the sea where we can hear the waves outside. It doesn't matter what sort of accommodation it is as long as it's quiet and of course clean. Would anybody have a recommendation for a place in, or very near to, Dubrovnik which would fulfil this requirement?

Thanks a million.

more
    • normanabailey@gmail.com

Dubrovnik Jun 20, 2014 at 6:51 AM

There is a Byzantine crown in Dubrovnik. Where is it located and can you send me a picture? Thank you.

more
    • Croatia - Hvar Town to Vela Luka with Bikes

Korcula Jul 2, 2014 at 6:10 PM

Hi,

We will be doing a cycle trip of Croatia's Dalmation Island in September.  Does anyone know if it is possible to go direct from Hvar town to Vela Luka with bikes? We will be travelling in early September and everything we have read indicates that the catamarans won't take bikes.

If anyone can shed light on this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

more
    • tango_jd's Profile Photo

Dubrovnik in July

Dubrovnik Jun 17, 2014 at 6:48 AM

Hi, I have enjoyed reading the travel pages and see that we are warned about huge crowds, especially from the cruise ships.
      I wondered if there was any way to get advance warning of these? Or, are there some days that are less crowded than others because of cruise itineraries etc?
      Also, I note that there are many island ferries - or organised trips available.
      I would like to do Dubrovnik - Lokrum - Cavtat - Dubrovnik one day. Is that feasible?
      Any tips or trick from recent visitors would be most welcome!
      We go out on 15th July.

more
    • JBS228's Profile Photo

Scooter/ Vespa rentals?

by JBS228 Online Now Apr 7, 2012 at 10:14 AM

My wife and I would love to rent Scooters / Vespas while staying on Supetar. Does anyone know where we could do this?
      Thanks for the help!

1 Answer Apr 7, 2012 at 12:53 PM
    • JBS228's Profile Photo

Things to do?

by JBS228 Online Now Apr 7, 2012 at 10:12 AM

My wife and I will be staying at Waterman's Resort for a week in the beginning of May. Does anyone have any suggestions on things we should not miss while we are there?
      Thanks for the help!