Travel Answers
Supai

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• any good meat markets around Mohave, County?

Kingman Mar 1, 2015 at 10:02 PM

looking for a good place to buy meat? Not Smiths or Walmart. I bought a roast a Smiths and it was 90% fat. its like where's the Beef?

more
    • transportation questions

Page Mar 17, 2015 at 9:59 PM

In July I going to be flying into page I was curious if there is public transportation (bus) that can take me from the airport to the Walmart? I had also had heard there is some kind of a shuttle service that will take you from I believe the airport to Wahweap Marina. can I receive some information on this. Also if you have some links to transportation that would be helpful. I wasn't interested in renting a car from Avis at the airport. I basically needed a one way trip to the marina.

more
    • From Tucson to Mesa?

Tucson Mar 23, 2015 at 3:44 AM

My partner and I arrive Tucson by train eve Thursday 7th May and are staying the night. We need to get to Mesa the next morning to collect an RV. I can only find a shuttle bus to Phoenix and then on by taxi - any other info gratefully received and also where best to stay in Tucson near the Shuttle bus terminal.
      Thanks

more
    • TerriD0718's Profile Photo

The edge and dangers

by TerriD0718 Online Now Jun 11, 2013 at 8:50 AM

My daughter and her friend are wanting to hike to Supai. They are novice hikers, but do quite a bit of jogging. What is the best way they can train for this hike. and How dangerous is this? They do not want to hire a guide. How long does the hike take? and What is a switchback? It seems there is a cliff along the edge? (is that BOTH edges?) and how deep is the ravine there? Is October too cool at night? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

5 Answers Jun 12, 2013 at 12:56 PM
    • Bring a wagon?

by chasebadkids Online Now Mar 19, 2007 at 2:13 PM

Hey fellow hikers, Ive been two supai twice now both times hiking / backapcking in the whole way, this year I was planing on trying to be the first out of my church to ever bring a wagon down there instead of a backpack, does anyone who's familiar with the trail think that this is possible, why or why not? what considerations do I need to make sure of. Thanks for oyur time

2 Answers Mar 7, 2008 at 9:06 AM