Sunset Crater National Monument

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Tucson to Utah by travel trailer

Arizona Apr 4, 2015 at 7:31 AM

How are highway 17 and 89 for pulling a travel trailer?

more
    • Tucson to Utah by travel trailer

Arizona Apr 4, 2015 at 7:31 AM

I want to pull my travel trailer from Tucson to Utah. Are the roads to mountainous for that?

more
    • travel trailer

Arizona Apr 4, 2015 at 7:32 AM

I want to travel to Utah by 17 and 89. How are the roads

more
    • travel trailer

Arizona Apr 4, 2015 at 7:32 AM

How are highway 17 and 89 for pulling a travel trailer?

more
    • I’m looking for a place to live

Tucson Apr 2, 2015 at 8:03 AM

Hello,
      I’m a French student in engineering and I’ve an internship in Tucson from 25th May 2015 to 3rd october .
      I’m looking for a place to live during this period. I don’t know Tucson and it’s a little bit hard for me to find something from France. Would you, please, help me?

I’m searching something clean, safety, nice and furnished (with a laundry unit or washer-machine is better). I want to find something near the university of Arizona because my job will be near it.
      I’m okay with sharing an apartment with other people and exchange about our different culture, but I prefer to have my own room.

If you have any information that could help me (place to avoid, nice housing,…) don’t hesitate!
      Thank you!

more
    • Addison833's Profile Photo

Day trips with a 3 1/2 year old

Tucson Yesterday

Hello there! We are heading back to Tucson in mid-May and are looking for ideas for day trips with our 3.5 year old. On our last trip we went to the Desert Museum (we'll be going back!), Pima Airspace Museum, the zoo, San Javier del Back Mission and Mt. Lemmon. We're thinking of going to the Kartchner Caverns this time so am hoping to get your thoughts on that and also wondering if there's anything else we should check out in the area that we may have missed the last time?

Thanks!

more
    • From Tucson to Mesa?

Tucson Mar 23, 2015 at 3:44 AM

My partner and I arrive Tucson by train eve Thursday 7th May and are staying the night. We need to get to Mesa the next morning to collect an RV. I can only find a shuttle bus to Phoenix and then on by taxi - any other info gratefully received and also where best to stay in Tucson near the Shuttle bus terminal.
      Thanks

more
    • LA to page arizona

Page Apr 6, 2015 at 8:02 AM

how can ı go to page arizona from los angeles?

more