Sunny Beach Travel Answers

change location

RE: IS SUNNY BEACH FOR ADULTS PARTYING OR YOUNGER KIDS??

by superjohne1015 Online Now Feb 2, 2013 at 10:05 PM

3 FRIENDS(USA) EARLY 30'S, CONSIDERING SUNNY BEACH IN MID AUGUST. WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE GOOD DAYLIFE/NIGHTLIFE HARD TYPE PARTYING. BUT IS SUNNY BEACH FILLED WITH LIKE 18-20YR OLDS(MEANING YOUNG YOUNG KIDS)??? NOT REALLY INTERESTED IN THAT TYPE OF SCENE. THANKS FOR ANY INSIGHT

Quote & Answer
6 Answers
  • taurean_traveller's Profile Photo

Re: RE: IS SUNNY BEACH FOR ADULTS PARTYING OR YOUNGER KIDS??

by taurean_traveller Online Now Feb 3, 2013 at 3:20 AM

Sunny Beach Bulgaria is a very popular destination for all ages. I wouldn't think you will have any problems of meeting people of your own age in the height of summer.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • johngayton's Profile Photo

by johngayton Online Now Feb 3, 2013 at 3:28 AM

I think you might find Golden Sands more to your taste.

• mirchica's Profile Photo

by mirchica Online Now Feb 3, 2013 at 11:15 PM

Agree with both opinions - Sunny beach there are a lot of ages going but Golden Sands I find it more attractive and also Varna is very close to it (17km) which is also a great place for visiting :)))

• forde79's Profile Photo

by forde79 Online Now Mar 8, 2013 at 8:07 AM

i was there last year and there was all ages... im goin again in june, 4 of us ranging fom 26 to 30... and we without a doubt are gona have a brilliant time both partying and chillin by the pool

• EssieViola's Profile Photo

by EssieViola Online Now Mar 11, 2013 at 6:33 AM

Sunny Beach is like Miami during spring break - noisy, crazy and too many drunk teens. I wouldrather recomend you staying in Golden sands - Melia is a good hotel, just don't use the all-inclusive option. You can go to varna, for great food (Rado restaurant, Red canape or go to the magical Mussles farm north of Varvna). Some great Clubs to go to (I don't remember names, but can look them up, if you need info). For taste of local music, go to a "chalga club" - you will like the fun there :))))) The beach at Golden sands is cleaner and wider. Try Rusalca and Tiulenovo beaches, which are about 30 km north - BEAUTIFUL!

If you need more info, just ask :)

• Re: RE: IS SUNNY BEACH FOR ADULTS PARTYING OR YOUNGER KIDS??

by chad1978 Online Now Jul 7, 2013 at 2:03 PM

I am an American who lived in Bulgaria from 2003-05 and then ended up marrying a Bulgarian I met back in Miami. We visit Bulgaria every year and always put Sunny Beach on our list of places to vacation. Having been born and raised in Miami, I can compare Sunny Beach to South Beach, miami in that the party scene is wild, crazy and goes until the sun comes up. That being said, all age groups are out at night, and if you want to ensure an older (30's plus) crowd, take the 5 minute taxi ride to Sveti Vlas and that tends to be a bit older. But Sunny Beach caters to all age groups, sinlge and married or those with kids.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Sunny Beach