Sun City Travel Answers

change location

Transport from JNB to Sun City

by tdwtdw Online Now Aug 12, 2007 at 8:01 PM

I wonder if anyone could give me some advice on how to get to Sun City from JNB. I prefer to not rent a car if there is any reliable type of public transportation available. Thanks in advance for any info.

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • Re: Transport from JNB to Sun City

by lalex Online Now Aug 12, 2007 at 8:07 PM

Hi

There is no public transport to Sun City. The only way to get there is by plane or possibly coach / bus transfer, but you'll need to search for this online or email sun city resort for info.

Lameez

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Gillybob's Profile Photo

Re: Transport from JNB to Sun City

by Gillybob Online Now Aug 13, 2007 at 12:32 AM

I know there used to be a coach that went up from Johannesburg. It used to go from the coach station at Jo'burg. Sorry, no other details.

• bongski's Profile Photo

by bongski Online Now Aug 21, 2007 at 11:21 AM

Saw an advert for jnb to sun city in Easgate mall. There is a daily trip from Easgate shopping mall to Sun City. Departure time is 8:20 am. Reservation contact no. are: 0123351027 and 0741008788. Departure area is at the side of entrance no. 4. Call them up first to verify and confirm.

bong

• Mikebb's Profile Photo

by Mikebb Online Now Sep 10, 2007 at 4:39 AM

Hi In May we took a hire car to and from Sun City, it was a very good service.
    It was arranged throug a South African company called Adventure World, we stayed at the Cabanas.
    Good Luck,
    Mike

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines