change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Mnavarro's Profile Photo

Late flight into Christchurch and Coach Ride to Queenstown

Christchurch Jan 2, 2015 at 3:21 PM

My husband and I are getting into Christchurch from Melbourne at 11:40PM. Should we take a taxi to our hotel in downtown Christchurch and how much do we expect to pay? What hotel with 24-hour reception would you recommend near the bus/coach station to Queenstown.

Also, we will be taking the Newmans Coach from Christchurch to Queenstown. Has anyone experienced taking the Newmans Coach from Christchurch to Queenstown? How comfortable is the ride and are there restroom stops on the way? What do you recommend we do to have a stressfree time on the coach for 8 hours.

Thank you so much for your input.

Marilou

more
    • Mnavarro's Profile Photo

Late flight into Christchurch and Coach Ride to Queenstown

Christchurch Jan 4, 2015 at 7:30 PM

My husband and I are getting into Christchurch from Melbourne at 11:40PM. Should we take a taxi to our hotel in downtown Christchurch and how much do we expect to pay? What hotel with 24-hour reception would you recommend near the bus/coach station to Queenstown.
      Also, we will be taking the Newmans Coach from Christchurch to Queenstown. Has anyone experienced taking the Newmans Coach from Christchurch to Queenstown? How comfortable is the ride and are there restroom stops on the way? What do you recommend we do to have a stressfree time on the coach for 8 hours.
      Thank you so much for your input.
      Marilou

more