Summerville

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Blue crabs

Hilton Head Island Jun 19, 2014 at 7:40 PM

Where can I find blue crab live or steamed at Hilton Head Island?

more
    • autumnly's Profile Photo

"South of the Border" ok for me and my kids?

South Carolina Jun 12, 2014 at 1:16 PM

I'm about to drive 750 miles each way with a 6 year old and a 4 year old. It occured to me that on the way home, the border between SC and NC would be a good distance to plan our overnight stop. As a bonus, watching the hundreds of billboards for the South of the Border tourist attraction would keep the kids entertained and build anticipation. As many times as I've passed it, I've never stopped. I'm fully expecting campy and possibly overpriced, but is it safe? Is it somewhere you would feel safe staying overnight with young children?

more
    • Moving to SC

South Carolina Jun 30, 2014 at 3:38 PM

I am looking to move to SC from MN. It is quite scary seeing as I haven't the slightest clue about where would be the best place for me. I love outdoor activities, running, hiking, camping, and most of all boating. I want to move to a town big enough to be able to meet lots of people and I need to go to college as well, but i dont know about the city life. I also have horses and enjoy riding very much and would like to be able to continue to do so. I was originally thinking costal, such as charleston, but I worry that i wouldnt be able to do boating and hiking and horseback riding there? Being on the water is very important to me. Please help if you are familiar with SC!

more