Suhar

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Dhow cruise - Khasab

Khasab 21 hours ago

Coming from Dubai for a two nights stay in Khasab. Would you advise to book a dhow cruise from Dubai or we can do it the day we arrive to Khasab? Any tour companies to recommend? Thank you!

more
    • Nic2004's Profile Photo

Flight with Sunexpress - service, entertainment, food and drinks?

Oman Nov 17, 2014 at 10:33 AM

Hi @ all. Who has experienced a long distance flight with Sun Express? We will fly to Salalah with this airline in December and I would like to know something about service, food, drinks, entertainment. Do I have to pack my own lunch bag? Thanks @ all in advance, I got so much great help and tips before from you all and appreciate this very much.

more
    • annwag's Profile Photo

Custom law

Oman Nov 7, 2014 at 11:42 AM

Hi there
      I've searched quite a lot websites looking for custom rules and the more I read the more I am confused. I found a lot of discrepancies in relation to bringing in some goods as alkohol, food and so on... I'll meet there the expat people who feel lack of some European delicacy so it would be nice to fetch them this and that, not infringing the law.
      In addition in my way is also the UAE, so their custom law must be taken into consideration as well.

Could someone be so kind and shed light on this problem.

Any advice from an experienced traveler?
      Thank you

more
    • annwag's Profile Photo

Driving in Oman

Oman Nov 15, 2014 at 11:29 AM

Hi there
      I'll be glad to hear your opinion of driving condition in Oman, chiefly in Muscat. I don't speak/read Arabic so that I suppose it would be not so easy for me. Any warnings, tips would be invaluable.
      I have already rented a 2D car for driving in Muscat and surroundings, so I exclude a desert adventure with this car.
      thank you

more

Near Suhar

• VidER's Profile Photo

Renting Boats / Yachts / Cruises in Suhar?

by VidER Online Now Nov 13, 2007 at 11:51 PM

Hi All.

I am looking to rent a Yacht or a big boat or a cruise in Suhar for a full day.

Can you guide me to a person or a company that offers such a service?

Even if it was another city or village close by to Suhar.

VidER

1 Answer Nov 22, 2007 at 4:56 AM
    • RENT A ROOM

by HITen82 Online Now Oct 17, 2007 at 4:18 AM

Hi,

i m coming to Suhar on Working visa for 1 year i need a room on rent to stay there.

Thanks

1 Answer Oct 18, 2007 at 9:50 AM
    • Levente_D's Profile Photo

Diving!

by Levente_D Online Now Dec 20, 2005 at 8:52 PM

Soon I'll go for couple of month to Sohar ... I would like to ask about diving facilities near by ... I hope there are ;-)

Cheers for the helpful answeres!

4 Answers Jan 6, 2006 at 8:27 PM