change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• hopeful49's Profile Photo

Trip to Pristina

Pristina Apr 6, 2014 at 7:21 PM

Is everything more stable in Pristine now that it is 2014. I have read so many positive things. What about negative things?

more
    • hopeful49's Profile Photo

Pristina vacation please help

Pristina Mar 30, 2014 at 12:17 PM

I want to go to a wedding in Prishtina, Kosovo in May i was invited by a friend. It will be ny first time ever to travel over seas. I am trying to find out safety issues about traveling? Is there anything i have to prepare before a trip like this? I have looked on the U.S. Embassy page and they do not indicate needing immunizations prior to going. Can anyone help be prepare for this??? Or suggest how i need to prepare for an overseas trip/vacation and safety to Kosovo.
      Any suggestion will be appreciated.
      Thank you
      JB in Texas

more
    • Transport from Kelebia toSubotica at 7th september 2013

by darekd84 Online Now Jul 29, 2013 at 9:08 AM

On 07.09.2013r. I will be in Budapest at about 2.30 p.m. and I would like to get to Subotica until 10 p.m. on the same day.
      I’m planning such trip:
      1) Budapest-Kelebia -train which starts from Budapest at 5.06 p.m. and arrives to Kelebia at 7.11 p.m.
      2) Kelebia-Tompa (border checkpoint)- bus or taxi (or foott)
      3)Tompa-Subotica -urban bus
      Unfortunatelly I don’t know how is the fastest way to get from Kelebia to Tompa (border chech point). Do you know if between this cities oprates any bus company (I’m afraid not because it will Saturday evening) Maybe is there another solution? Do you know if in Kelebia can I find a taxi? Eventually I can go on foot to the border or try hitchike.

How much time it takes to cross the border?

I know that between border checkpoint and Subotica operates urban bus (Sutrans company, bus no 1/1A). I’ve found timetable but still I’m not sure if this bus starts from border on Saturday at 8 PM or 9 PM? Could someone confirm that? Below you can find timetable of this line.

sutrans.rs/?p=redvoznje&...
      and
      http://www.sutrans.rs/?p=maps

Do you know if it is possible? Maybe you know another way to get to Subotica.

Thank you in advance for information

1 Answer Jul 29, 2013 at 2:23 PM
    • Visiting Sanad - southeast of Subotica

by canuck_2012 Online Now Jan 13, 2012 at 4:31 PM

We're taking the train to Subotica and would like to spend several hours in Sanad (near Senta)....about 25 km away I think.
      Any problems with renting a car in Subotica?
      Or is it relatively easy and reasonably cheap to hire a taxi for about 4 hours to go there...stay with us, and then bring us back?
      Any leads on a reliable taxi service in Subotica?

• shinobus betwen subotica and szeged

by capitalinvestment Online Now Aug 12, 2010 at 1:22 PM

i need the time table and cost for a round trip on friday the 13/8 between subotica and szeged using shino bus

1 Answer Aug 12, 2010 at 3:32 PM
    • taxi from Subotica to Senta

by elenasc Online Now Jan 24, 2010 at 9:16 AM

Back again with another question about travel in Serbia. I had asked previously about hiring a taxi to go from Mako to Senta and I can see now how that is too far and would cost to much. What about a taxi from Subotica to Senta? Would that be easy to find and about how much would it cost?

Also how long would it take to get from Subotica to Belgrade and what is the most comfortable way to go, bus or train? Appreciate all the help.

1 Answer Jan 24, 2010 at 12:03 PM
    • Accommodation and transportation- Subotica

by elenasc Online Now Nov 30, 2009 at 2:11 PM

Hi,

We will be going to Subotica (and maybe Szeged) in May as a base from which to travel to Senta (Serbia) and Mako (Hungary). My family origins are in these towns. I can't seem to find a website that gives me bus and train information that includes Senta and Mako. Would also consider staying right in Senta and Mako, but couldn't find any way to get to those towns from Bratislava where we will be coming from? Will we have to rent a car (which my husband really doesn't want to do) or is there a way to do this by bus or train?

Also could use some recommendations on where to stay in these various towns? I really need some help with this! Thank you.

2 Answers Nov 30, 2009 at 3:06 PM
    • CathieOlait's Profile Photo

cash machines

by CathieOlait Online Now Aug 21, 2006 at 10:09 AM

Are there any ATM machines in or around Subotica, the reason i ask is i find it easier to draw cash out in the country i visit rather than bring local currency??

C

1 Answer Aug 21, 2006 at 11:07 AM
    • help me i m stuck

by peteris2321 Online Now Mar 25, 2006 at 7:58 AM

i want to go to subotica by train from copenhagen
      somebody help me please

3 Answers Mar 25, 2006 at 12:17 PM
    • sultan68's Profile Photo

Visit in Subotica

by sultan68 Online Now Jan 10, 2005 at 5:46 AM

Hi everybody! Next week I will be in Subotica and Novi Sad for few days for my job. As far as I am a great music lover (I play in a Soul band here in Italy), I would like to visit some live music venue. Could someone give me some good advice? I will have a car, so I will be able to go even out of the town. It would be great to have a girl's company as well!!! Don't worry, I'm a good boy! Thank you

1 Answer Jan 11, 2005 at 3:42 AM
    • Travelling from Subotica

by csillus Online Now May 17, 2004 at 2:02 AM

Hello! Can anyone tell me what is the most reasonable way to get from Subotica to Kotor? Someone suggested that I should take a train to Podgorica but there is no suggestion for the journey to Kotor. Could you inform me about the price of a return ticket to Podgorica? can i get a reduction for an International Teachers' Identity Card? Also, can you advise me where to stay at a low price for two weeks? Thanks Csillus

1 Answer May 20, 2004 at 1:27 AM
    • novalis's Profile Photo

Hello!

by novalis Online Now Aug 4, 2003 at 4:50 PM

Hi there, How many miles or kilometers is it from Subotica to Apatin? Also, do you consider it dangerous for a woman to travel by train through Serbia (p.s. I do not speak serbian). Any info is appreciated.

1 Answer Aug 30, 2003 at 3:29 PM