Subic

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Local Car Hire - Olongopo

by MikeM2 Online Now Dec 13, 2013 at 7:58 AM

We plan to arrive by Saulog Bus - would like name of car hire company near to Saulog Terminal
      Many thanks

1 Answer Dec 13, 2013 at 9:14 AM
    • Zurkadrian's Profile Photo

Cheapest but clean room/ transient houses

by Zurkadrian Online Now Mar 27, 2011 at 10:36 PM

where in subic could we stay for a day?
      from the public bus terminal whats d easiest way to zoobic safari & ocean park?

• tsares's Profile Photo

from clark to subic

by tsares Online Now Nov 3, 2010 at 7:28 AM

Hi guys! me and my friends are going to subic next weekend nov. 12-15, 2010. None of us are familiar with the place but we've always been interested to go there and now here's our chance..just dont know where to go after we land from clark airport..how far is it from ocean adventure or zoobic zafari? and where is the navy base? flight is around 5 pm friday so we should be in clark airport around 7 pm.. should we stay overnight in clark then? is there like a cheap pension house that could accommodate 7 pax? we go home on monday on an evening flight..any suggestions? pls help..thanks in advance

4 Answers Nov 7, 2010 at 11:14 PM
    • mariposang_gala's Profile Photo

family trip

by mariposang_gala Online Now Aug 21, 2008 at 8:02 AM

Hello guys...me and my family are plannig to have a 3 days 2 nights vacation in zambales...Do you have any idea or suggestion where we can stay?

Hope you ll help me...

We are looking for a convinient in our pocket...we are 11 adult 4 kids 4 infant

Have a nice day

4 Answers Sep 6, 2008 at 9:16 AM
    • schedule

by braintiffmil Online Now Oct 3, 2007 at 7:49 AM

my family is planning a trip to the subic. what time does the zoobic safari opens as well s the adventure park?and what is the schedule of the dolphon shows. thanks -jasmine

1 Answer Oct 3, 2007 at 9:48 AM
    • Hi.

by xdgalejandro Online Now Jul 4, 2007 at 8:37 PM

hi. i have a question. for commuters, is there any available public transportation? or hire a cab? and how much? thank you

1 Answer Jul 4, 2007 at 11:20 PM
    • hazelpenus's Profile Photo

just wanted to bond with my beloved family

by hazelpenus Online Now Mar 2, 2007 at 7:49 AM

HI THERE EVERYBODY!
      i am planning to treat my family on my bday this april, we r 10 adults & 4 kids.
      we are looking for a place to stay for just cheap affordable but nice, clean, safe, with privacy, with b&t (hot water), accomadation.
      wish we can find 1k to 1,500 (per night) house for rent or ancient house close to the ocean or a resort-(will like it better) for all of us, we will stay for 2days and 2nights.
      i would love to have more information & if possible pics of the room & place, we will truly appreciate a lot, thanks in advance..... pls send it to me in anyways, hazelpenus@yahoo.com