Subic

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Noob question abt checking in at Subic Airport

by devera_joy Online Now Jun 24, 2013 at 6:57 PM

Hi! it'll be my first time to fly. I am going to Davao via Subic airport. Can anyone teach me how to check in at Subic Airport? I appreciate your quick response. Thank you

3 Answers Jul 14, 2013 at 1:21 AM
    • How to get to ocean adventure

by sayumiabuyan Online Now Jan 19, 2013 at 7:47 AM

hi, i'm from san fernando pampanga. i can't travel by car to subic, im just a beginner in driving.. we would like to go to ocean adventure by bus.. thank you.

2 Answers Feb 1, 2013 at 1:09 AM
    • Roamantic getaway hotel

by Hoosiers53 Online Now Jan 7, 2013 at 7:26 PM

Planning a romantic getaway for a few days in March. Any suggestions on hotel. Can afford 6k per night if necessary. We enjoy being pampered and would like to be near a beach if possible. What kind of transportation do we need once we get there? Any help will be appreciated.

• SUBIC ESCAPADE

by whyohwhy Online Now Nov 4, 2011 at 6:37 AM

my friends are i are planning to visit zoobic safari, ocean adventure, and tree top adventure next year. we'll be taking the cebupac flight from cebu to clark on a wednesday. our return flight will be on a friday evening. can you suggest an itinerary for 8 persons? this will be our first trip to clark. are there cheap pension houses or dorms? where will we stay? in clark or in subic? how much will be the cost for the transpo and lodging for each of us? please help us. thank you and God bless us all.

6 Answers Nov 13, 2011 at 5:01 PM
    • PAYMENT OPTIONS

by sofianicole Online Now Sep 16, 2011 at 8:56 PM

hi! how can can i book without using credit cards? is there any other options of payment which i can pay directly to the hotel i like? thanks.. =)

7 Answers Sep 19, 2011 at 4:33 PM
    • cherdigan's Profile Photo

Subic on a rainy day

by cherdigan Online Now Sep 12, 2011 at 2:12 AM

Hi everyone. I'm going to Subic this week with my family and the weather is beginning to be a damper, it's been raining and I'd like to ask what activities can we do there in Subic with this weather? I think we won't be going to adventure places so i'd really like to know what places we can just visit without getting wet. Thanks.

5 Answers Sep 12, 2011 at 11:20 PM
    • Cheapest and best way to go in Subic

by Jenzkie Online Now May 4, 2011 at 10:53 PM

Hi guys, any suggestion on how I can go to Subic, easiest way to be exact and if do have any cheapest Hotel/Inn to stay. I'm with my 2 kids and my Mom. Thank you!

5 Answers May 16, 2011 at 10:18 PM
    • How to get to Subic from Diosdado Macapagal Airport - Clark

by Mouresse Online Now Mar 3, 2011 at 12:20 AM

Does anyone have an idea on how to get to Olongapo City, then Subic from Diosdado Macapagal International Airport, Clark?

3 Answers May 1, 2013 at 7:01 AM
    • patjepiet's Profile Photo

Questions

by patjepiet Online Now Jan 26, 2011 at 8:05 AM

What are the good hotels in subic but not to expensif. Please post answer in my email

• how to go to zoobic safari from tree top??

by lizzie19 Online Now Nov 22, 2010 at 9:44 AM

i just like to ask on how to go to zoobic safari from tree top adventure?? the cheapest way to go there?? me and my boyfriend would like to go there this coming january, and it was our first time.. i hope you could help us.. thanks in advance :)

• Getting There

by 37738 Online Now Nov 8, 2010 at 4:22 PM

Can anyone suggest the most convenient, affordable and fast way to reach Subic, particularly where the Tree Top Adventure is located? Thanks guys!!! Hope to hear from you...

4 Answers Nov 8, 2010 at 9:25 PM
    • chocolates

by steffywaters Online Now Nov 2, 2010 at 9:04 PM

i heard you can buy choco in bulk orders for very low price somewhere in subic, how true is this..where can i check choco for choco business..tnx

1 Answer Nov 2, 2010 at 10:10 PM
    • jovelyngaco75's Profile Photo

please help..

by jovelyngaco75 Online Now Nov 1, 2010 at 12:25 AM

i am going to subic bay from clark airport
      any suggestion on how to get there? is there a taxi or a bus from clark going to subic?
      thanks.. i will do appreciate the answers.:)

7 Answers Nov 8, 2010 at 4:11 AM
    • camayan beach resort (ocean adventure)

by mhielnah Online Now Jul 28, 2010 at 2:10 PM

is there anyone knows hot to go to camayan beach resort from manila via bus? please help poh..thnaks..anung bus po sasakyan? thanks!!!!

1 Answer Jul 28, 2010 at 8:29 PM
    • asianbelle's Profile Photo

Zoobic Safari

by asianbelle Online Now Jul 16, 2010 at 1:17 AM

We are going to Zoobic Safari on Sunday. While we are quite familiar with SBMA as we pass through it on the way to Zambales, it will be our first time to Zoobic Safari. Based on the map I got from the net, ZS seems closer to Morong Gate than Tipo Gate.

My question is, coming from Manila via SCTex, which will be the shorter route: (1) exit at Dinalupihan then drive toward Morong, or (2) exit at Tipo and follow the signs going to ZS.

Thanks in advance.

9 Answers Aug 10, 2010 at 7:37 PM
    • Cheap Places to Eat near Arizona International Hotel

by orbil17 Online Now Jun 17, 2010 at 5:30 AM

Guys, are there fast foods or cheap restaurants near Arizona International Hotel in Barrio Baretto? I'd like to know 'coz I don't wanna spend much with hotel food. I'd rather use the spare money for the different tourist spots in Subic. Thanks in advance.

2 Answers Jun 19, 2010 at 6:44 AM
    • subic hotels

by jeanneben15 Online Now Jun 12, 2010 at 7:27 AM

hi
      how do I get to Subic from Pasay Edsa Terminal?
      I mean where can I descend going to Arizona Hotel?

thnaks

1 Answer Jun 15, 2010 at 4:28 PM
    • Subic Vacation

by orbil17 Online Now May 30, 2010 at 8:20 AM

My friend and I will be going to Subic this July, specifically between July 16-18, 2010. We're from Cebu and we will be flying from Cebu to Clark. I understand that a practical way of going to Olongapo from Clark is by riding a bus at Dau Bus Terminal. My question is, how much is the bus fare for such trip and how long will the trip be? Upon arriving at Olongapo, what's the safest, practical and cheapest way to go to either Arizona Hotel or Johan's Hotel?

Also, we are planning to go to Subic Safari and Ocean Adventure, what's the most practical and cheapest transportation service that we should take in going to such places?

Thank you.

6 Answers Jun 13, 2010 at 7:38 PM
    • marc09's Profile Photo

Morong-Subic Road

by marc09 Online Now May 25, 2010 at 2:14 AM

Hi! Just want to ask if the Morong-Subic road is already passable and concrete? Thanks!

5 Answers May 26, 2010 at 10:08 PM
    • ancient world

by wawatenedo Online Now May 20, 2010 at 1:45 AM

i'd like to know the location of the ancient world. i cant find it in the google map of subic.

1 Answer May 20, 2010 at 3:49 PM
    • beaches

by gemira Online Now Apr 5, 2010 at 3:05 AM

can you please help me find a beach resort that could accommodate 80 persons, allows food to be brought inside the resort and has a nice and clean shoreline? thanks

3 Answers Apr 11, 2010 at 3:42 AM
    • Frenchkiss35's Profile Photo

I'm looking for vacation rentals

by Frenchkiss35 Online Now Mar 27, 2010 at 12:25 PM

Hello sa lahat,

Ako si Fred, taga France ako.. Bago ako dito sa vitrual tourist... May balak ako pumunta sa Subic susunod na buwan. Hanapin kong 1 bedroom appartement doon. Mura if possible :)

If u guyz have tips, i would be happy :)

4 Answers Apr 11, 2010 at 5:41 AM
    • hair salon

by thatguy1234 Online Now Mar 18, 2010 at 9:23 PM

across the street and down the road a bit from Free Port Exchange Mart: Duty Free Shopping 4 there is a hair salon/ hair cut place. It is right next to freeport exchange. Does anyone know the name of the place?

• lakbayPinas's Profile Photo

Subic Freeport Zone in Olongapo City or in Subic?

by lakbayPinas Online Now Feb 2, 2010 at 7:01 AM

Not really a question, but just my 2 cents on something that I noticed.

Most of the entries in VT about the Subic Bay Freeport Zone is posted in

Asia > Philippines > Province of Zambales > Subic

While this may seem right, this is geographically incorrect. I have worked in the area for over four years during my early adult life, and technically, the municipality of Subic lies much farther away from the freeport zone than Olongapo City. Any map can prove that.

Subic in reference to the town is the next municipality after the northern limits of Olongapo. In fact, the Subic Bay Naval Base which once occupied the freeport was named so because it was located in a strip of land facing Subic Bay, not because it was located in Subic town.

The land that the former naval base (or the freeport today) occupies is actually separated only from Olongapo City by a narrow waterway. Two bridges (one in Magsaysay Avenue and another in Kalaklan) both connect the base to the city of Olongapo, not to the town of Subic. In fact, nowhere in the freeport is there a geographical link to the municipality of Subic.

So IMHO I think referring to the Subic Bay Freeport Zone as being in Subic town is misleading and should be corrected. In fact, to be really accurate about it, postings should be done in

Asia > Philippines > Province of Zambales > Subic Bay Freeport Zone

as it is administratively independent and neither under the jurisdiction of Olongapo City nor the municipality of Subic.

10 Answers Apr 12, 2010 at 12:40 AM
    • how do i get to subic from clark airport?

by runabbyrun Online Now Oct 10, 2009 at 2:03 AM

please help me. im from cebu and im planing in for the subic marathon on oct.24.
      my problem is how do i get to subic from clark airport? what are the options? i want something thats safe but reasonably priced. the tour operator i contacted quoted a price of P3,000.00! i said no way! thats even more expensive that my plane ticket from cebu.
      thanks you guys!

3 Answers Oct 11, 2009 at 9:40 AM
    • is there an airport at subic?

by ayexia Online Now Aug 26, 2009 at 3:41 PM

I haven't been to subic and I just wonder if ther's a subic airport existing in the area.

7 Answers Aug 27, 2009 at 6:47 PM
    • Between Clark Airport and Subic

by thyuen Online Now Aug 3, 2009 at 12:15 AM

Hi, I will be staying at Vasco's Helm in Subic (near the Seaplane Hangar) and arriving at Clark Airport. As there are 2 of us with heavy luggages, we are seeking for a more direct way of getting to Subic. Anyone know if there is taxi/van that will go direct from Clark Airport to Subic and what is the average going rate. Do I need to book in advance?

For the return trip, we will be taking an early morning flight (7am) at Clark. Is it advisable to stay the night before at Angeles City or it will be fine if we book a taxi/van which would take us to Clark Airport very early in that morning (4-5AM) from Subic? Thanks.

2 Answers Aug 3, 2009 at 7:35 AM
    • auztrav's Profile Photo

Easiest way to get from Manila to Ocean Park

by auztrav Online Now Apr 13, 2009 at 11:55 PM

Would like ot do this in a day and know it could take hours, hoping for an early bus and a late bus or train...how can i do this?

2 Answers Apr 14, 2009 at 12:47 AM
    • House for rent in Subic

by Khlaire Online Now Apr 11, 2009 at 6:32 AM

Hi. May I have the phone number of the 3-bedroom house for rent in Forest Hills, Subic? Thank you so much.

• Inquiry

by angelicface Online Now Mar 19, 2009 at 11:53 PM

Would like to know the contact details of the 3bedroom house located in Forest Hills. Thanks.

3 Answers Oct 25, 2009 at 9:27 PM