Subic Travel Answers

change location
ejp_kff's Profile Photo

anniversary dilemma! urgent help needed

by ejp_kff Online Now Mar 6, 2007 at 1:54 AM

hi guys! im going to subic this weekend (march 10-11) with my bf to celebrate our 3rd yr anniv. its very important to me and i really want to make it fun, romantic and memorable. ive inquired na sa mga subic resorts and so far the only ones who are willing to accommodate a romantic dinner with the overnight stay are subic park hotel, by the sea and mountain woods.
mountain woods seem to be experienced at stuff like this but dear lord, it's really expensive! subic park naman, its the most affordable kasi the overnight stay has a complimentary dinner na, so they're willing to fix the room instead and put roses and stuff, ung cost will be added to the room bill pero wala ng hidden charges. ung sa by the sea naman, expensive din but not as expensive as mountain woods, pero double ng subic park. and they really seem excited to help me out and arrange the dinner by the beach.
im just a bit worried if its going to work out well. i havent seen any reviews pa kasi of by the sea in a related topic. can you please please advise me on this. which would be your pick? or bka you have other suggestions? im also trying to get a hold of SBYC kaya lang wala silang website. may nkita kasi ako na they entertain dinners at the yacht or go sailing for a bit, but i bet that's also expensive.
lastly, maybe you can advise me also on places to go aside from ocean adventure, zoobic, jest, giant tacos' place (coffee shop)... what do you think about extreme adventure park and the street puro sisig restos?
any advise would be greatly appreciated thanks!!!

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines