Stykkishólmur

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Statue of man outside bar

Reykjavík Apr 11, 2014 at 2:36 AM

I was wanting to know what the statue of the man with his head down is outside of the Geysir bar and Tapas is about. Thanks!!!

more
    • spending 3 nights in Reykjavik

Reykjavík Mar 20, 2014 at 7:26 AM

WHat to do on a Sunday and Monday

more
    • Driving Toyota Yaris in South Iceland from 27th to 30th.

Iceland Apr 14, 2014 at 8:00 PM

I will be driving from Reykjavik to Hofn via ring road, vik around 25th Apr. We are not familiar with the Yaris and Iceland road conditions. Is Yaris OK for our travel plans? Is it better to have snow tires in the last 10 days of April? Do you have any recommendation about equipment, etc? Thanks for any information..

more
    • CAR RENTAL

Reykjavík Region Mar 20, 2014 at 8:13 AM

Should we rent a car for the 2 1/2 days we are in Reykjavik?
      we are nature lovers and we wonder if it is easy to find /drive to the various waterfalls
      and lagoons?
      We do NOT like big bus tours and wonder if we can find these nature features easily
      with our rental car?
      Also, Can you recommend a SMALL tour agency that might take fewer people on a tour?

more
    • Rachel972's Profile Photo

Looking for pictures of Iceland culture

Iceland Mar 21, 2014 at 9:17 AM

I'd like your help for finding big, whole screen pictures of Iceland of modern architecture (I have the Hallgrimskirkia and the Stykksholmur church), of displays of the national museum, old manuscripts, and of the Siglufjordur herring factory.

I'm going to give a talk to friends about our Iceland trip, and I have plenty of photos of landscape, waterfalls, geysers and the glacier laguna. But I want to talk aslo of the history. While I talk I have a slide show slowly running on the TV.

I found very few pictures that are not of landscapes on the net, and they are part of text pages, so they're too small and low resolution to display well on the TV as a full screen.

more

Near Stykkishólmur