change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• mvp2ny's Profile Photo

First time visiting....

Bratislava Jul 3, 2014 at 7:28 PM

Staying at the Doubletree.....anyone know how far is from the airport. How's nightlife around there. Any good local souvenier spots. And most importantly nice sportsbar/lounge to watch the worldcup since I will be there for the final.

Thanks all.

more
    • getting to Marianka

Bratislava Jun 20, 2014 at 9:09 AM

Anyone know how to get to Marianka and back from central Bratislava using public transport?

more
    • Cerveny Kamen

Bratislava Jun 20, 2014 at 4:40 AM

Does anyone know the cheapest way to get to Cerveny Kamen and back again from the centre of Bratislava?

more
    • Best way to get from Budapest to Poprad and Poprad to Krakow

Poprad Jun 21, 2014 at 9:04 PM

Hi,

I am planning a trip for 2 pax in Oct and would like to get from Budapest to Poprad and from Poprad to Krakow.
      I understand there is a train from Budapest to Poprad via Kosice and Poprad to Krakow via Zakopane.

Is there any direct bus from Budapest to Poprad and Poprad to Krakow?

Thanks.

more
    • Sturovo to Esztergom

by nicolajm Online Now Jun 12, 2007 at 9:58 AM

Hi
      I will be traveling from Bratislava to Sturovo by train (on a Sunday). I plan to stop there for lunch and then travel on to Ezstergom in Hungary. Please can you help answer a few questions?

1) How far is it from the train station to the town centre. Will there be a bus on a Sunday?

2) Is there somewhere nice to eat lunch in the town (not too expensive)

3)What is the best way to get over the borer? Has the ferry stopped now? Is the bridge the only option? How long does it take to walk from the centre of Sturovo to the centre of Esztergom? (I will have a big ruchsack)

Thank You!

4 Answers Jun 14, 2007 at 10:32 AM
    • rodndtube's Profile Photo

Street Map for Sturovo

by rodndtube Online Now Jun 6, 2007 at 6:08 PM

I am having a hard time finding an on-line street map of Sturovo. Can anyone please post a link? In particular, I need directions from the train station to the downtown area, Hlavná street area, and any information on reputable taxi cabs. Or, is it a short walk with luggage?

2 Answers Jun 8, 2007 at 10:33 PM
    • rodndtube's Profile Photo

ATM in Sturovo?

by rodndtube Online Now Feb 17, 2007 at 11:30 AM

A few questions since we might stay in Sturovo and then continue on to Bratislava. We would be arriving from Hungary. Are there ATMs for obtaining Korunas? Are US dollars, Hungarian forints and Euros commonly accepted at good exchange rates?

2 Answers Jul 1, 2007 at 3:08 PM