change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• pacyfka's Profile Photo

Live music

Brugge 6 hours ago

Can anyone recommend a good bar in Brugge with live music this weekend, please?

• charlesracine's Profile Photo

"The Sprit of 66" bar or night club, what hours is it open, have you been there?

Verviers Sep 24, 2015 at 10:59 AM

Does any one know what hours it is open "The Sprit of 66", have you been there? By their internet site it looks good. Is it a normal bar and has special music events or only open for these events/Live-Gigs? I see the Jupiler beer logo and for me I prefer Jupiler over Stella. Nothing wrong with Stella it is great too. Thanks for all of your comments.

• solopes's Profile Photo

Brussels Sep 28, 2015 at 3:52 AM

I've been in Brussels three times always with car. This time, I will arrive in Zaventem in October 18th and leave on the 21st. I plan to visit Bruges in the 19th, and spend all the remaining time in Brussels, and I'm hesitating between renting a car or using public transport. I'm a senior (my wife isn't), with good discounts, and driving in town is not a pleasant idea. Any suggestion about public transport options, including the quick visit to Bruges?

• mickeyboy07's Profile Photo

Brussels Sep 10, 2015 at 5:32 AM

going to Brussels for three days next march want to know whats the best things to see and do?

• Is there a public transport from Brussel to Houffalize?

Houffalize Sep 16, 2015 at 6:03 AM

How to get to the Houffalize from Brussel by public transport? What`s the price?

• bus from brugge to damme

Zeebrugge Sep 22, 2015 at 9:26 PM

hi i am in brugge now .want to go damme we r four ,it seems schedule of bus is not clear ,any ideas how to reach there

• searching

by purdey20 Online Now Nov 30, 2007 at 6:07 AM

Hi, I am searching for relatives of Dirk van der Kleij geb. 1888 in Netherlands and married to a lady from La Louviere (bracquegnies) probably called Lucille Le Blanc? (That isn't sure) They got 2 daughters, 1 living in La Louviere, other living in Charleroi. Dirk van der Kleij lost his thumb in an accident in the mines and till his 65 th birthday, he got an allowance for his invalidity.
      When he divorced his wife, he got back to the Netherlands and married again. I am his granddaughter of his 2nd marriage. I am very anxious to meet someone of his family in La Louviere....

Many thanks in advance,

Jose van der Kleij

3 Answers Dec 20, 2007 at 6:16 AM