Travel Answers
Stredocesky Kraj

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Saxon Switzerland national park (day trip)

Prague Dec 5, 2014 at 12:58 AM

hi
      how to reach saxon Switzerland from frenz bus station
      is it good to c
      thanks

more
    • Olomouc Train Station to University

Olomouc Nov 28, 2014 at 12:47 PM

Can you please tell me what is the fastest way to get to the university from Olomouc main train station. I'll be coming into Olomouc from Prague.

more
    • trams routes&buses

Prague Dec 2, 2014 at 12:59 AM

hi any site can explain tramsw route ,
      it covers all ares in prague
      also buses
      ex tram 8 near jurys in can cover most places in prague
      thanks

more
    • transportation

Prague Nov 26, 2014 at 8:55 AM

hi is there one day or 3 ,5 days tickets for transportation
      thank you

more
    • DSwede's Profile Photo

Three days over Christmas

Czech Republic Dec 8, 2014 at 3:50 PM

I'll be in Prague for a few days, then will travel down to Budapest to visit some friends. But in between I have three days (Dec 23 afternoon ~ Dec 26 afternoon) with no plan. I'll be alone and I know that it is over Christmas so believe most things will be closed or at least very quiet and deserted.

Any advice for this period over Christmas? Should I stay in Prague, go to Vienna, half day in Brno, side trip to Sedlec, day in Bratislava, etc? Will everything still be open or will most of the cities be closed for the holidays?

more
    • Regional Cities of Czech Republic.

Czech Republic Dec 13, 2014 at 2:49 AM

Can anybody give me some advice on what regional cities of the Czech Republic are worth visiting? The main attraction I'm looking for is beautiful architecture. Does Karlovy Vary live up to the hype? What are Brno and Olomouc like?

more
    • dreden or Nuremberg

Prague Dec 14, 2014 at 11:19 PM

hi any advise day out from prague which is better
      to visit
      thaqnks

more
    • is wenceslas square safe at night?

Prague Dec 13, 2014 at 11:14 PM

is wenceslas square safe at night?

more
    • laldred's Profile Photo

Location of the Stop for Tram Route 20

Prague Nov 29, 2014 at 8:59 AM

When I next visit Prague I want to take Tram Route 20 from Hlavni Nadrazi as far as Malostranska Namesti.across the river.
      But I can't find a Map showing the exact location of the stop at Hlavni Nadrazi for this tram. I am familiar with the Park Area bounded by Opletalova and Bolzanova. Is it in this area? If not can you please tell me how to find it ? Many thanks.

more
    • Train Prague to Vienna.

Prague Dec 16, 2014 at 7:06 PM

Hello: I'd like to know how to get a ticket from Prague to Vienna,is it better to buy on line or
      get it at the Central Station in Prague also if possible I'd like to know the price.I'm traveling in
      early March.Thanks in advance.

more

Popular Stredocesky Kraj Travel Answer Locations

• MILITARY BAR

Kutna Hora Nov 16, 2010 at 5:17 AM

On a previous visit to Kutna Hora I visited a small bar where there were various military items on display including a gas mask and a grenade launcher. I am going again so does anyone know the address of this bar so i can find it on a map.

• Kettleman's Profile Photo

Hotel? Pension?

Mlada Boleslav Feb 20, 2009 at 4:09 PM

Can anyone recommend a hotel or B&B in MB? Want a night in the city to take in the Skoda Museum.

• Mikebond's Profile Photo

Map of the town

Kutna Hora Jul 7, 2008 at 4:19 AM

Where can I find a map of Kutna Hora on the net? I have done a search but haven't found anything good. I'd like a map that I can print and that shows the location of the main monuments (Google Maps don't show monuments). Can anyone help? Thanks

4 Answers Jul 7, 2008 at 11:33 PM
    • brucer1010's Profile Photo

Looking for photos of the 'bone church'

Kutna Hora Aug 29, 2007 at 11:53 AM

Hi,

I'm currently researching a travel-related book, and am interested in seeking photos of the 'bone church' in Kutna Hora, the Czech Republic (you'll know what it is if you've been there!). If you believe you may be able to help, please get in touch.

Thanks!
      Bruce

7 Answers Mar 24, 2009 at 9:40 AM
    • Prague -> Terezin in July

Terezin Jul 1, 2007 at 10:20 AM

I'm planning to be in Prague this month and want to go for a day to Terezin. I want to go on my own, not with a group.

What is the best way to get there from Prague - bus or train? If bus, where do I get the bus? If train, from which station does it depart and is it a direct train, or do I have to transfer? If you know fares and bus/train frequency, that would be a bonus. Thanks in advance.

6 Answers Jul 24, 2007 at 3:28 AM
    • Left Baggage at Train Station

Kutna Hora Apr 21, 2007 at 11:13 PM

Hi, we are hoping to do Kutna Hora as a day trip en-route from Brno to Prague. Are there any left baggage or locker facilities at the Kutna Hora railway station? Thanks!

• Transport in Kutna Hora itself

Kutna Hora Jan 17, 2007 at 2:02 PM

Hi,
      Thanks to the great info i got here I understand how to take the train from Prague to Kutna Hora and back.

I was thinking when in Kutna Hora itself..what's teh best way to travel for train Station of Sedlec to Kuta Hora town center?
      Are there taxis?
      Can you take a bus?
      Or is it best to walk back to train station and take the train to Kutna Hora station itself?

Thanks,

5 Answers Jan 18, 2007 at 9:48 AM
    • Kutna hora train station

Kutna Hora Jan 16, 2007 at 7:04 AM

We are thinking of taking a day trip to Kutna Hora in April 2007 and leaving on the night train 24:00 to Budapest..Questions is train station kutna hora hl.n.safe?How is the general area around the station?.Is there a location nearby to eat or drink to recommend to pass some time while we wait for train?Last question is there a lockers to leave luggage at train station.Any help is greatly appreciated.

3 Answers Jan 24, 2007 at 5:23 AM
    • necrodup's Profile Photo

trains/buses to brno?

Kutna Hora Oct 27, 2006 at 5:03 AM

I was wondering if there is a bus or train to Brno directly from the Sedlec station or somewhere from Kutna Hora, instead of going all the way to Prague (from which I'll be coming from in the first place)

2 Answers Oct 28, 2006 at 2:34 AM
    • Directions Please.

Kutna Hora Aug 15, 2006 at 3:55 PM

How do we get to the bone church from prague? We've talked to many people and everyone has a different suggestion.
      Thanks.
      T.

2 Answers Aug 15, 2006 at 7:15 PM
    • tubafran's Profile Photo

Contact Information

Kutna Hora Jun 10, 2005 at 7:24 AM

I am organising a tour for a British Brass Band to the Czech Republic in August this year. We visit different places each day and play for FREE. I have tried to seek permission or information as to how to go about this at the tourist board web site - however after 2 emails and 6 weeks waiting no one has replied. We will play there on either Monday 22 or Friday 26 August. Can anyone help with any contact details? I have also sent emails to the UK embassy. Our band has played throughout Europe (Belgium, Holland, France, Germany & Italy) and you can see photos at www.killamarshsilverband.org.uk

• Any tips, reco's, must see, hangouts? any nightlife around there?

Rakovnik May 15, 2005 at 12:30 PM

all in the title,
      going there and would like to know what can i do there at night?

Thanx

2 Answers May 13, 2006 at 2:09 PM
    • thuyronald's Profile Photo

Map of Kutna Hora and Sedlec

Kutna Hora Apr 5, 2005 at 1:02 PM

Hello!

Does anyone know of a link that I print a map of Kutna Hora and Sedlec (ossuary). I haven't been able to find one?

I'm planning to visit in June.

Thanks in advance.

1 Answer Apr 6, 2005 at 12:36 AM
    • mlada boleslav

Mlada Boleslav Jul 26, 2004 at 7:23 AM

I have recently been offered the opportunity to work here, but must confess I know very little about it. Really want to know how easy it is to get into prague from here (how far is it from the centre of Prague,are there trams etc). Also, how is it as a place to live? Is there much going on? is it safe etc? Any info would be greatly appreciated!!!

1 Answer Jul 28, 2004 at 2:41 AM
    • Transportation to Kutna Hora

Kutna Hora Mar 19, 2004 at 4:07 PM

Does anyone know of a website that is not in czech that i can find exact fares and schedules for a bus from Prague bound to Kutna Hora or Sedlec, Czech Rep.?

5 Answers Jan 21, 2007 at 8:09 AM
    • ellielou's Profile Photo

Nymburk?

Nymburk Aug 2, 2003 at 6:38 PM

hi, on a whim and a huge desire to get out of the US, I just inquired about a teachng job in Nymburk. I did a quick google search and found, essentially, nothing. I'm sure that there's some VTer who can tell me something, anything about this town. Many thanks, Ellen

4 Answers Jun 4, 2007 at 11:38 AM
    • globetrott's Profile Photo

Kutna Hora Hl.n. or - mesto ??

Kutna Hora Jun 16, 2003 at 5:57 PM

Hi ! In a webpage I found 4 different train-stations for Kutna Hora : K.H. hl.n. K.H. mesto K.H.-Sedlec K.H.-predmesti which one is the one I would have to get off in order to see the church with the lovely bones, arranged into great works of art ??? Thanks a lot !

2 Answers Jun 16, 2003 at 9:21 PM