Stratford-upon-Avon Travel Answers

change location
manuna's Profile Photo

Pudding Lovers Club

by manuna Online Now May 19, 2011 at 7:12 AM

I heard that there is one (the name may be not exact) not far from Shakespere's House. Can anyone help with more details, may be address?

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • puerto_lover's Profile Photo

Re: Pudding Lovers Club

by puerto_lover Online Now May 19, 2011 at 8:16 AM

Is this what you are thinking about ? About 10 miles south of Stratford upon Avon in a small village called Mickleton. Nearby Hidcote Manor Gardens is nice is you like gardens.

threewayshousehotel.com/pudd...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • manuna's Profile Photo

by manuna Online Now May 19, 2011 at 8:41 AM

Thank you. It is. But I thought it is just in the town :(

• leics's Profile Photo

by leics Online Now May 19, 2011 at 9:40 AM

The Pudding Club's 'home' is indeed the Three Ways House Hotel, which is near Chipping Campden. It's not what I would consider 'near' Stratford, I'm afraid, despite some websites saying it is 'just outside'. 9 miles or so...hmmm...'just outside'?

I can't find anywhere in Stratford itself which might host such an event, although you will certainly find plenty of yummy puddings on offer in the town restaurants. :-).

• manuna's Profile Photo

by manuna Online Now May 19, 2011 at 12:19 PM

Yes, it happens when people are writing about the places they've never bben to:( Because during the last years we are trying to see or attend something gastronomical in the country we are travelling to. And I was happy when I found this information. But I'm afraid driving in UK, so we will be using public transport. So I'd rather not go 10 miles away from Stratford...

• KakapoTheParrot's Profile Photo

by KakapoTheParrot Online Now May 19, 2011 at 12:22 PM

In Britain, sites of vistor interest get brown coloured road signs. The Pudding Club has some, so if you're in the area just follow the signs. I live within 10 miles of their headquarters, the sign always makes me smile :-)

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines