Strasbourg Travel Answers

change location

how would I contact long lost friends (who lived in Strasbourg France 1999)

by frankytee Online Now Jun 20, 2006 at 8:45 PM

Back in 1999 (May to August) I met some new friends in a london hostel (Bowden Court LHA in Notting Hill) who were from Strasbourg/France and were in london to learn english. They were french nationals:
"Ashmina (not sure of the spelling)" (aka "silly girl") female French Algerian, around 22 then so about 29 now. Slim build and about 5 foot 2.
"Hamid" male French Yeman, around 30 then so about 37 now. fit build and about 5 foot 5.
"Fong" male (aks "the man") French Chinese, around 30 then so about 37 now. fit build and about 5 foot 7. I'm not sure if Fong lived in Strasbourg.

Ashmina and Hamid left the hostel when I was backpacking in Europe so I never got their details (they were neighbours in Strasbourg). I've lost Fong's details.

We had some great times and I would love to get in contact with them and catch up on all the years that have gone past.

If anyone in strasbourg knows these people or the best way to look for lost fiends there (Is there a local newspaper in Strasbourg that understands english so i can place an ad, a local radio station that will accept my message etc) it would be greatly appreciated if you could contact me on the following email:

frank_yj@hotmail.com

or reply to this posting

Many thanks!

Frank

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines