Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Car rental

Kilkenny Apr 14, 2015 at 2:15 PM

Is it possible to rent a car in Kilkenny

more
    • Dwyers Restaurant

Ireland Apr 5, 2015 at 2:09 AM

For a long time I've been a follower of this fantastic chef's recipes - now that I'm visiting Ireland I would dearly like to eat in his restaurant but try as I might I can't find it anywhere, yet his web page including recipes is very much a live. Any suggestions - Many thanx

more
    • Nightlife Along the Shannon

Shannon Apr 30, 2015 at 7:44 AM

Hi I was wondering does anyone know good locations to go out in along the shannon? Myself and 9 friends have rented a boat for the weekend and wondering on good locations?
      Thanks

more
    • Cheapest Day Parking

Dublin Apr 7, 2015 at 3:19 PM

Any suggestions as to the cheapest parking from 10am- 6pm on a Friday please near to Temple Bar/Trinity College - at the moment the cheapest I can come up with is Hynes Yard at Euros 15 per day

Many thanx

more
    • Suggestions for itinerary please + Shell beach

Dublin Apr 6, 2015 at 1:47 AM

Somewhere I read that there is a beautiful shell beach on the outskirts of Dublin - any ideas please as to where it is

Having done the Dublin attractions I find I have a day before I get the flight back - any suggestions please as to what to see - max drive time 1.30 hours - I will have done Wicklow, Wexford. Into cute villages/towns but not churches/abbeys etc

more
    • Carrickfergus to Dublin

Ireland Apr 5, 2015 at 2:14 AM

Any suggestions as to what to see please - cute towns, fishing villages, scenery on this leg of our tour. Not into large towns but very much into the traditional folk music scenery etc and historic sites. Will visit Dublin but not so sure about Belfast as it seems to be a lot more modern Rather fancied the Mountains of Mourne - already planning in Giants Causeway Many thanx

more
    • kathywyman's Profile Photo

Dublin to Cork to Kinsale

Ireland Apr 26, 2015 at 9:18 AM

We are planning on taking a train from Dublin to Cork and on to Kinsale for 3 nights. We don't want to miss Blarney or walk around Cork. Is there is a place in the train station to store luggage while we do some sightseeing before heading to Kinsale? Also, would it be better to hire a taxi for transport to Kinsale due to our luggage or is the bus easier?
      Thank you!
      Kathy

more
    • transportation

Portmagee Apr 17, 2015 at 1:13 PM

Is there public transport to portmagee?

more
    • April in Belfast

Ireland Apr 12, 2015 at 7:56 AM

I need to know if I should expect to bring heavy weight jacket, when we went 2 years ago to southern Ireland, it was Feb/March and freezing cold. I am hoping to pack lighter for trip April 17-23, any advice? I will bring 2 pairs walking shoes and windbreaker lightweight pullover and jacket ( very thin) for rain/and umbrella, any other suggestions? Also is it difficult to get a train from Belfast to Dublin ( cost?) want to do a day trip ( we saw Dublin before, like it and want to return for short day trip) also going to go on hop on hop off bus in Belfast and take one day tour to carrick rede/giants causeway, anything else must see?

more
    • Dublin stena port to connoly

Dublin Apr 30, 2015 at 6:18 AM

Hi,

Can anyone please let me know the best ways to reach connolly station from dublin stena port early in the morning at 5:30/ 6:00 Am and do they accept pound currency?

more
    • What it is absolutely necessary to visit in Dublin?

Dublin Apr 27, 2015 at 8:10 AM

Hello,

I plan to go Dublin next year but first I want to organize my city-trip. For that purpose, I would like having your various opinion on this city. According to you, what is interesting to visit? Which is the most beautiful district ?And last question but not least : Where find we the most typical pubs?

Thanks to all for your help and I look forward to your notices

more
    • Donna_in_India's Profile Photo

Money Matters....

Ireland Apr 17, 2015 at 3:20 AM

Just wondering if you need a credit card with a chip for Ireland. And at the ATM how many digits are the PIN?

more
    • Cheap and best way to travel to Belfast from London

Ireland Apr 13, 2015 at 3:45 AM

Hi,

I am looking for the cheap and best way to travel from LOndon to Belfast and return over the may bank holidays. Any suggestions please. thanks in advance

more