change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• dnwitte's Profile Photo

Does Woodstock have a pub?

Woodstock Jun 24, 2014 at 6:59 PM

I know where I can get a $16.00 glass of chardonnay, but does the village center have anything resembling a regular old pub?

more
    • Dog friendly attractions

Vermont Jul 10, 2014 at 5:41 PM

We will be visiting the Lake Champlain are with our 2 year old Snow Lab and were wondering of dog-friendly attractions. Also, is the Northern Lights Daily Cruises allow dogs?

Thank you.

Rhonda

more
    • next weekend special

Burlington Jun 26, 2014 at 7:23 PM

Any info about an exhibition of crafts and quilts next weekend?

more
    • store that sells bulk grade C maple syrup

Vermont 11 hours ago

Last time I went to Vermont, we found a little store with country type things, and a big barrel of grade C maple syrup where you bring your own Jug and paid by weight. I want to go back and get some more this year but I don't remember where that was, and we don't have as many days so want to be sure to find it. Can anyone help?

more
    • Contact Number for Home Farm Cottages

by habsfan Online Now Jun 27, 2010 at 7:04 PM

Can anyone assist with providing a contact number for Home Farm Cottages on Pucker Street , Stowe?
      Thanks in advance

1 Answer Jun 27, 2010 at 11:29 PM
    • AndyJA's Profile Photo

UK visitor needs to know if $ travellers cheques are widely accepted in Stowe & Vermont

by AndyJA Online Now Feb 10, 2010 at 4:38 AM

Hi

Visiting Stowe in May & have never been to VT before. We are from UK and have only been to Florida in the states previously. In FL they accept Travellers cheques for goods & Services & return any change in's cash - i.e. the traveller cheques are as good as cash and safer to travel with.
      Can anyone tell me whether the same principle applies in Stowe (our main base) and in the rest of Vermont too.

Hope someone can help.

Cheers

Andy

6 Answers Feb 10, 2010 at 11:58 AM
    • AndyJA's Profile Photo

Weather in May & help with a couple of questions please.

by AndyJA Online Now Jan 17, 2010 at 2:32 AM

Hi

My wife & I are visiting Stowe in Vermont for the first time this year and trying to prepare for the best New England experience.
      Just a few of questions if anyone can help please.

1. We are in Stowe (Green Mountain Inn) 8th-18th May '10 - What's the weather usually like at this time? - mainly need to know for what clothing to bring (is there a big difference between day & night temps?)

2. We would like to undertake a few circular hikes 4-8 miles approx. Any ideas for locations. We have transport, so happy to drive up to an hour from Stowe to start. Really looking for spectacular scenery and local wild life.

3. We would also like to take a canoe out on a lake for a few hours. We are newcomers to this, but want to experience it during our trip. If anyone has any suggestions for a good location & company who hires boats we would appreciate your local knowledge.

Hope someone can help.

Cheers

Andy Atkinson
      Chesterfield
      England

4 Answers Jan 19, 2010 at 1:33 AM
    • Getting to Burlington from Stowe

by kaywoodie Online Now Mar 25, 2005 at 9:00 PM

Is there a car rental location in Stowe? Need to get to Burlington from Stowe for part of a day.

2 Answers Jun 18, 2010 at 7:36 AM
    • scargo's Profile Photo

Good restaurants in Stowe?

by scargo Online Now Mar 7, 2004 at 1:15 PM

I want recent experiences for high-end eateries in the Stowe area. Places you have eaten at recently. I am a middle-aged skier and work up quite an appetite but don't want a pizza and beer!! PS" I am a gourmet cook....

1 Answer Mar 8, 2004 at 2:21 PM
    • Deus_ultima's Profile Photo

uh...

by Deus_ultima Online Now Apr 25, 2003 at 2:41 PM

How far is Stowe from the Closest airport? Or am I better just to drive there? (I'm in Montreal)

14 Answers Apr 26, 2003 at 4:23 PM