change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• TravelingSue's Profile Photo

Questions about Reykjavik

Reykjavík Dec 31, 2014 at 10:22 PM

Will be in Reykjavik for 4 days in February. Main purpose is to hopefully see the Northern Lights. How much light will we have during the day and what do you recommend to see other than Golden Circle Tour? Thanks.

more
    • nikooru_who's Profile Photo

Info needed!

Iceland Dec 31, 2014 at 10:27 AM

Hey me and my partner both age 24 are planning a short trip to Iceland 3-4 days ish.

I'm interested in the general touristy things such as lights, whale watching, blue lagoon.

What's the best time to go/ best to get a tour?/hotels.. Any tips or info would be greatful, never been on a cold holiday before but always wanted to go :)

Thanks ! X

more
    • changing money

Reykjavík Jan 26, 2015 at 3:45 AM

I realise that rates fluctuate but in general am I better changing my money in the UK or am I likely to get a better rate in Rekjavic? Many thanks.

more
    • transportation

Reykjavík Jan 2, 2015 at 9:25 AM

Hi. We are 4 adults. What are the options and costs of getting from the airport to the centre? We are staying at the Hotel Fron and will arrive on a Saturday afternoon. Many thanks.

more
    • Suggestions at Keflavik

Keflavík Jan 23, 2015 at 11:54 AM

My wife and me will be passing through KEF at end of April to early May. Would love to spend 4 to 5 days at Iceland. Need some suggestions of want to do for two 65 years old couples.

more