Stockholme

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Malmo ticket Bought thru Snalltaget

Malmö Yesterday

I bought a return ticket from Malmo to Osterport station. I states certain time; am I allowed to go on an earlier train.

more
    • Easiest way to travel from Helsingborg to Osby, Sweden

Sweden Mar 26, 2015 at 6:45 AM

Hello, I am planning to study in this particular school in Sweden, http://ekbackeskolan.nu/, and I want to know if there are any places to stay in Helsingborg that have reasonable prices. I was supposed to stay in Osby, but I believe that Helsingborg has more things to offer, I don't mind the travel time as long as my place is relatively close to Osby.

more
    • sihi's Profile Photo

day trip, what to see, transportation

Stockholm Apr 24, 2015 at 1:56 AM

hi.

We will arrive to Stockholm by ferry Tallink and will have about 6 hours to spend in Stockholm.

Is port far from city centre? What are the easiest and cheapest ways to get there with 2 small children?
      What to see in stockholm, old town?
      Not expensive restaurants cafes?
      Polish cuisine?

Thanks

more
    • Advice on Stockholm Sweden

Stockholm Apr 1, 2015 at 7:14 PM

I'm schedule to flight to Sweden during the month of April. I plan to meet as many ladies as possible during my visit. Not to sleep with but to have a great time. What's the best advice you can give a young professional African American on meeting women in Stockholm? What's clubs play jazz or r&b music?

more
    • Guys long weekend in Stockholme

by zookeeper9922 Online Now May 6, 2007 at 1:54 AM

Hi me and some of my friends are planning a long weekend in Stockholme, we currently live in germany but we are all from the UK and none of us have any knowledge of sweden, So we are looking for some advice on good cheap places to stay and some good night spots for young and lively guys, any advice would be greatly appreciated,

Paul

1 Answer May 6, 2007 at 12:48 PM