Stobi

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• skopje to sunny beach

Skopje Aug 5, 2015 at 10:07 AM

is there any direct bus line from skopje to sunny beach bulgaria please help

more
    • Phyllis-Omar's Profile Photo

Prishtina airport to city center

Kosovo Jul 31, 2015 at 9:29 AM

We are travelling to Kosovo in September and we are 5 people. After landing to Prishtina airport we will head to Prizren.
      As far as I know there are buses from Prishtina to Prizren. How frequent are they and how long does it cost?
      On the other hand what are the transportation options from airport to city center? Are there public buses or shuttle bus?
      Thanks
      Filiz

more
    • travelthrough's Profile Photo

Buses Thessaloniki-Skopje?

FYR of Macedonia Aug 15, 2015 at 4:28 AM

Hello,

Can anybody help me - I look for a bus from Thessaloniki to Skopje that should depart at noon (around 12 or 1 pm.) because I am coming from Kassandra to Thessaloniki (that will also take me about 2 hours to get to the center in the morning).
      Is there a company that offers flexible travel times to FYR Macedonia? And where is the bus stop for this route in Thessaloniki?

Thank you for your help and information.

Travelthrough

more
    • haysnoe's Profile Photo

Rental Car from Turkey?

FYR of Macedonia Jul 29, 2015 at 2:40 PM

I asked this same question in the Greece forum as well, though my main interest regards Macedonia.
      If I rented a car in Istanbul, could I drive directly to the Republic of Macedonia via Greece? If not, how about if I routed via Bulgaria and avoided Greece?
      My past experiences have told me that I cannot take a rented car into or out of Greece but the last time I investigated this was in 2012 and I wonder if this has changed.
      Thanks!

more