Stillwater

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• children rates

by kakibo Online Now Jun 17, 2011 at 2:53 PM

am interested in a dinner cruise on the Andiamo. There would be 13 of us.
      Is there a special rate for children?

• Northern Vineyard Winery atmosphere?

by lchups Online Now Feb 8, 2010 at 9:36 AM

I'm looking for a fun afternoon activity for a friend's bachelorette party. We'll have around 15 girls in their late-twenties. Really more interested in tasting the wine and having fun with each other than an educational experience. Would Northern Vineyards be a good place for us to kick off the bachelorette party?

• Paddlewheel Riverboats

by WeddingGirl13 Online Now Mar 31, 2008 at 5:21 AM

I am getting married on one of the paddleboats in Stillwater and I am trying to find a unique wedding favor (for about 75 guests) that ties in Stillwater and the boats. Does anyone know of anywhere I can find mini paddleboat "trinkety" things (for less than3/piece)?

Thank you!

• Recommendations for lodgings in Stillwater?

by nu2town Online Now Mar 28, 2004 at 1:11 AM

We'd like to spend a few days in Stillwater sometime this spring just to explore. However, we are a same sex couple and I don't want to be hassled or dis-respected when I am away. We'd prefer not to stay in one of the 'chain' motels, but also can't spend200 a night. Does anyone have any ideas for places we'd be welcome, have our privacy and still be able to afford to stay for a few days? Thanks for your help.

3 Answers May 18, 2004 at 9:45 AM