Steyr

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 4 Hours stop at Hallstat

Hallstatt Jun 24, 2014 at 12:25 AM

My group of 13 pax are traveling from Zell Am See to Salzburg with a 4 hours stop/lunch at Hallstat and would want to make full use of our time at Hallstat.
      Do we have enough time to cover Rudolfsturm Scenic Lookout by Cable car too and how much is the cost per pax.
      I would be very grateful if someone can advise me.
      Thanks & Regards Alvin

more
    • Steyr Tractors

by DrRyan Online Now Dec 15, 2012 at 3:17 AM

Hi..! I would like to know if there is a museum that show the oldtimer tractors - known as Steyr tractors; I know the tractors were named after the town of Steyr. When I was a young man, my father had a Steyr tractor and I spent about 20 years driving it on our farm; I would love to visit either the museum (if one exists) or even visit the factory where they are made.
      Thanks for the lovely video of Steyr - I will visit in 2013....!!

BRYAN

1 Answer Dec 15, 2012 at 4:40 AM
    • Getting there without a car!

by jpoole Online Now Feb 21, 2007 at 8:03 PM

We'll be riding the train from Salzburg through Linz? How could I take a side jaunt down to Steyr? Thanks, luck and regards, JPoole.

P.S. Oh yeah, we'll be there in late May.

1 Answer Feb 22, 2007 at 12:33 AM
    • pronunciation

by gumenberg Online Now Oct 19, 2003 at 8:10 AM

how do you pronounce steyr

3 Answers Oct 19, 2003 at 5:52 PM
    • INFORMATION

by TRACYDEBONO Online Now Oct 2, 2003 at 7:44 AM

Dear Sir/Madam, we are visiting Austria next November. We are staying in Linz but would like to visit Steyr also. Can you pls tell me which is the best way to get there, if by train or by bus. Wich are the most exciting places to visit and another thing I must add is that I love shopping as well!! Thanks for your help.

2 Answers Oct 2, 2003 at 2:14 PM