Stephenville

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Inside Day cruises BC Ferries

Canada Dec 16, 2014 at 2:28 AM

I note from BC ferries web page that they operate an Inside Day Cruise during summer months - however, they seem to have wiped the details from their website for this year and have not put up the schedule/fares for 2015. We hope to visit June/July 2015 - so if anyone has any details of this year's schedule etc that we could use as a baseline it would be much appreciated

Many thanx

more
    • Parking passes

Banff National Park Nov 28, 2014 at 7:12 PM

We were caught in a snow storm and and got stuck in the wrong lane at the gate. Is there anywhere to get a parking pass in the town of banff

more
    • Road weather

Niagara Falls Nov 21, 2014 at 6:56 PM

Hi I'm planing a trip on thanksgiving but I'm worried about the road from NY to Niagara Falls Canada will there be a lot of snow on the why? Can we get stuck? Will I need a 4x4?

more
    • Can anyone give me a quick description of Vancouver island?

Vancouver Island Dec 5, 2014 at 9:46 PM

Hi everyone
      Thinking of goin to Vancouver island mid Jan. For two weeks.
      Can anyone give me a quick description of demographics,things to do,boating ect.
      Love fishing,outdoors and the ocean so it seems really nice
      Thank you

more
    • MarieSoleil's Profile Photo

The best spot in Vancouver to watch northern lights?

Vancouver Nov 26, 2014 at 9:30 AM

Northern lights and winter storms...Is there a specific spot where you can actually watch it happen in Vancouver or anywhere in B.C.?

more
    • seniordream's Profile Photo

What are those places in Vancouver that's nice to visit?

Vancouver Dec 11, 2014 at 8:06 PM

Hello fellows! My grandparents will be having a trip to Vancouver with us (grandchildren), we would like to give them a surprise. Do you know a place in Vancouver that is kind a romantic for a couple? Anything you know will do. I just need your suggestions and advice. Thank you! :)

more
    • aussirose's Profile Photo

Trout - Fly Fishing around Vancouver

Vancouver Dec 3, 2014 at 1:38 AM

Hey guys. Hubby and I are visiting Vancouver next year 6-11 October. Hubby wants to do some Trout Fly Fishing whilst we are there. I'll probably shop lol. Can anyone please recommend a good company to book through? I'd love to hear first hand stories - links to your pages even better.
      If anyone is interested in a meetup, I'm all ears. I am hoping to meet AnnK and Gerry the_dutchman. Looking at staying on Granville Island so that would probably be the meetup place.
      Cheers,
      Ann.

more
    • Winter Carnival

Quebec Yesterday

I understand the Winter carnival is from Jan 30-Feb 15. We are thinking of coming Feb 7th weekend (my husband and I). Don't know Quebec, suggestions on hotels to stay? Would like to be able to walk to events. Was on the Carnival website, there is a night parade on the 7th and a canoe race on the 8th. Is it worth it to get the VIP tickets ($42.50 pp for parade, $52.50 pp for canoe ride). Lastly, I heard about the ice hotel. Is there a shuttle we could take to get there? Any other comments or suggestions greatly appreciated!!

more
    • Wifi Rental Services

Vancouver Dec 4, 2014 at 7:53 AM

Hi guys,

I'm just new in this forum. Me , my family and friends usually travel from Taiwan to Vancouver for a vacation and to meet some relatives, do you have any suggestion with regards to wifi rental? For our convenience and to be globally connected during the vacation. Please share with me your thoughts. Thank you! :)

more