change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How Safe is Hurghada

Egypt Apr 13, 2015 at 2:24 AM

Hi,
      My boyfriend and I, both aged 21 are going to Hurghada - Jungle Aqua Park at the end of June 2015. As always we are joining the worry of safety when going to places in Egypt.
      Can anyone who has visited Hurghada recently, review the safety and how safe it is for British tourists to be there please?
      We are not looking to venture off our resort.
      Thank You

more
    • sharm in may

Sharm El Sheikh Mar 31, 2015 at 6:09 AM

Hi, can you tell me what sharm is like in May? Is it full of Russians and can you recommend a good all inclusive hotel for couples. Thank you :)

more
    • Indian restaurants

Cairo Mar 18, 2015 at 6:48 AM

Need names of hotels with Indian restaurants along with average per person cost for dining

more
    • cairo to Aswan train

Egypt Mar 24, 2015 at 8:52 AM

we are taking the first class ac recliner seats. Can someone advise how much do the seats recline? Can we get comfortable sleep?

more
    • SmiljaD's Profile Photo

Is it possible not to visit

Hurghada Mar 20, 2015 at 4:42 PM

Luxor and Karnak.. is it safe????

more
    • Is it safe?

Egypt Apr 8, 2015 at 11:52 AM

hello! Me and my friend are planning to travel in El Gouna near Hurghada in August 2015. We are both 18 an are going to a summer camp which means, we will be mostly at the same place all the time. But our parents are worried about safety. What is situation in Egypt right now? Is it possible to get much worse till August? is there danger for terrorist attack? Will it be dangerous to go there? I think not, but it would be nice to hear what you think. Thank you very much!

more
    • Visiting Sharm in June 2015

Sharm El Sheikh Apr 2, 2015 at 12:27 PM

Hi Folks I am new to the forum and have had a look around and decided to join up.

I am travelling to Sharm el Sheikh in June 2015 with my partner, her child and her childs friend.

I have a few questions regarding the weather, medical facilities and general hospitality currency etc.

I understand the temperature will be 38 degrees if not higher, is there any advice on avoiding the sun midday etc and keeping hydrated?

I also hope that during our stay none of us have to use the medical facilities within sharm but if this is the case are they of a good standard?

Also I have heard differences in opinion of what currency to use US Dollars/Egyptian pound/English pound what is the best one to use?

Also due to the ongoing conflict which I understand is thousands of miles away I take it the sharm el sheikh resort is under tight security?

And lastly I am staying at the Tirana aqua park hotel has anyone used this hotel before? it seemed to have good reviews on trip advisor etc and had an aqua park hence the reason we booked it

Apologies for all of the questions just a bit apprehensive as it's my first visit to Sharm and it looks fantastic and I can't wait to holiday here!

more