change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cairo Tourist Problem !

Cairo 3 hours ago

Hello all !
      Me and a couple of undergrad students from Egypt are currently working on a project to provide a new service called Cairo pass which has the same idea of roma pass and Barcelona pass of providing a discounted pass or ticket that allows the tourists to enter major museums and attractions in Cairo without having to book a single ticket for each place .,...etc . The problem we are trying to solve here in our point of view is that international tourists visiting Egypt consume a lot of time figuring out touristic attractions to visit and they spend a lot of time in the queues waiting for the tickets prior to museum entrance . But this is just an observation we would like a more tangible proof of the problem such as numbers or evidence to support the problem or stories of previous Egypt visitors and what they think . Thanks in advance guys .

more
    • tips to travel from luxor to marsa alam

Marsa al `Alam Jul 4, 2014 at 12:54 AM

Hello, i d like to go from luxor to marsa alam by bus or private car, what's the best, do you know any company that provide transportation private or public ?
      tks for your answer

more
    • sharm holiday

Sharm El Sheikh 14 hours ago

Looking to stay at savoy on all inclusive is it worth booking it before we travel or cheaper in resort.

more
    • Boat trips

Hurghada Jun 29, 2014 at 4:15 AM

I am coming out to Hurghada for a weeks holiday and would like to take a boat trip whilst there. Could you give me an indication of the the prices for taking a boat trip ?

more
    • SuzanneW6's Profile Photo

money in Hurghada

Hurghada Jun 20, 2014 at 12:45 AM

can you use euros at hurghada airport

more
    • abdusmad's Profile Photo

friends share

Egypt Jun 28, 2014 at 1:53 AM

i will travel to cairo egypt on agust- who share with me

more
    • SuzanneW6's Profile Photo

euros for ciggrettes

Hurghada Jun 23, 2014 at 1:49 AM

can you use euros at Hurghada airport

more
    • Going alone to sharm el sheikh on july !!

Sharm El Sheikh Jun 18, 2014 at 8:53 AM

i am going alone to sharm el sheikh in july , so i am guessing if i am going to have fun because i am alone ,, and if i can meet peole where is the best place to meet people ? thanks

more
    • randyteh's Profile Photo

cost for horse riding at the pyramids in the evening

Cairo Jul 1, 2014 at 11:17 AM

how much is the cost for horse riding at the pyramids?
      what time is the pyramid show and how long?
      where can I take a short boat ride for an hour to view the river Nile and how much will it cost
      Thank you

more
    • how safe to travel now?

Sharm El Sheikh Jun 30, 2014 at 1:16 PM

Worried about holiday in sharm el sheik. Is it safe to go with my famly? I am travelling this week !!

more
    • Eve520's Profile Photo

Looking for travel partner in Egypt from July 26-Aug 10th, 2014

Egypt Jul 2, 2014 at 8:22 AM

I planed an 14 day trip which covers upper and lower egypt, as well as the red sea. If you are interested, please check out my page, i have posted my detail trip plan there.

more
    • from Cairo to Luxor

Egypt Jun 30, 2014 at 12:14 PM

hello,

is it for the moment possible to travel over land from Cairo ( Saqqara, Memphis, Abydos, Dendera) to Luxor?
      Is it safe for two persons to travel in that region?

Many thanks for your answer

more
    • is it safe to travel to sharm

Sharm El Sheikh Jun 13, 2014 at 7:35 AM

Hi my husband wants to go to sharm but im a bit put off with everything going on especially as im going to be travelling with 4children also my parents have been twice and both occasions they got food poisoning is this just serious bad luck or is the food bad

more
    • Worried about money !

Sharm El Sheikh Jun 25, 2014 at 11:54 PM

hey,, is 600$ enough for 8 days ? i am going in 4 days !! thanks

more
    • So worried about holiday

Sharm El Sheikh Jun 24, 2014 at 1:48 PM

Worried about holiday in sharm el sheik. Booked last minute and paid for holiday but have now researched on Internet and am worried we will be like prisoners in hotel cos of security and recommended no go areas. Too late to cancel and should be looking forward to a week away but am in fact almost dreading it. Any advice from anybody in a similar situation would be appreciated. Thank you.

more
    • Helen1972's Profile Photo

Anyone been to the new Mövenpick in Soma Bay?

Egypt Jun 13, 2014 at 8:42 AM

Have just had one of the best offers that I have ever had for Egypt. Before I book this unbelievable offer, I would like to know if anyone has been and what did you think?
      Thanks!

more
    • Nefertari's tomb

Luxor Yesterday

Is Nefertari's tomb open yet, that is for regular tourists?

more
    • Regarding to Visa

Egypt Jun 30, 2014 at 1:30 AM

What does the expiry date means in Egypt Visa? Is that the date I must leave Egypt? Emergency and thanks.

more
    • varun2020's Profile Photo

Cairo - Current Political Situation

Cairo Jun 26, 2014 at 1:08 AM

Hello All, I'm from India and will be visiting Cairo on a business trip in first week of July, 2014. I will have only 2 days in Cairo, so would like to make best use of them. appreciate if you please help with below questions ?

1. Shall I think of postponing my trip considering the current political situation.
      2. Which attractions shall I visit in Cairo on a weekend?
      3. Do's n Don't during Ramadan.

Thanks in advance.

Regards, Varun

more
    • Safe Travel

Cairo Jun 21, 2014 at 11:39 AM

I am planning to come through Cairo for a few days with a girl friend. We are two US women and are wondering what the political situation is right now in Cairo and if travel is safe. I tend to feel that almost every place I have traveled to that "someone" said may be unsafe - upon arrival, I felt safe and sound and quite enjoyed myself. Any advice, pearls of wisdom would be welcomed.

more
    • Is Cairo a safe stopover for a airplane flight?

Cairo Jun 19, 2014 at 8:52 AM

Is it currently safe to fly Al Sinai and Egypt Air from Israel with a stopover in Cairo?

more
    • tips and spending money

Egypt Jun 29, 2014 at 2:56 AM

hi im thinking of going to sharm with my husband and 4boys aged 3/14/15/17 we are going to go all inclusive what would be the best month to go with the youngest one and how much do you think we will need for one week we may have a camel ride and my oldest son wants 1go at paraglide how much do you give them in tips as never been away b4 and iv been told they except british pounds is this correct and how much should i give and should i change all my money to egyptian pound thanks

more
    • Raissa93's Profile Photo

Visit to Al-Qarafa and Pyramids

Cairo Jun 21, 2014 at 3:03 PM

Hi,
      I will be spending a month in Cairo starting from the beginning of July. I will be there for a volunteering experience, but I am planning to make the most of my spare time from work. In particular, I would like to visit the Pyramids, Al-Qarafa and the other main attractions. As I am an Italian 21 year old girl travelling on my own, I would like to ask you to kindly recommend some reliable guides (possibly not too expensive). Also, if any other lone travellers are reading this, we could meet and go there as a group, since I've been told that although sites like al-Qarafa are fascinating, they are not exactly the best places to visit on one's own.
      Thank you very much in advance!

more