Stellenbosch

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Searching a Host in Capetown

Cape Town Apr 8, 2014 at 5:01 PM

Anyone volunteer to host may reply.Dates are 26 Apr to 2nd may. I want to enjoy Max with limited budget.

more
    • easterntrekker's Profile Photo

Beach weather?

Cape Town Apr 10, 2014 at 8:21 PM

Hi
      We will be visiting Cape Town for 6 days in early Sept. Should we bring swim suits ...is the weather warm enough for swimming? Also which are the best beaches for shelling?
      Thanks for your help.

more
    • accommodation for a family for mid December 2008 -- January 2009

by pua007 Online Now Oct 20, 2008 at 9:22 AM

Hello, we are a couple visiting at the University of Stellenbosch, coming with 2 adult sons. We are looking for a house to rent from mid December, 2008 till mid January, 2009. We would be very happy if the house had an access to a swimming pool and a big and equipped kitchen is a must (as one of us is a passionate cook). We are all nice, mature and responsible people. We look forward to hear from you! Thank you, Lucie

3 Answers Dec 2, 2008 at 1:16 PM
    • Moyos at Speiers

by abratt Online Now Feb 28, 2008 at 12:14 PM

I understand I need to make reservations in advance to have lunch in the treehouse. How do I do that from the United States?

4 Answers Mar 7, 2008 at 1:44 AM
    • Looking for a flatmate in Stellenbosch

by goingnowhere Online Now Jan 16, 2007 at 5:16 AM

Hi

I would like to share a flat with someone in Stellenbosch but can't find anything on the net. www.stellenboschforums.co.za doesn't have anything on their forum and I also cannot seem to find any other website where accommodation is posted for that area. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

2 Answers Nov 14, 2007 at 10:03 PM