Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• DeepanKalra's Profile Photo

CAB FROM AIRPORT TO JETTY STREET

Cape Town Jul 16, 2014 at 6:12 AM

HI
      I am travelling to cape town in Aug. I want to know how much a cab will charge from airport to Circa Luxury apartment hotel, 12 jetty street, city bowl, cape town. Are there any prepaid cab services at the airport. Lastly how safe are cabs in Cape Town.
      thanks

more
    • Orion10101's Profile Photo

Weather now? (June/July 2014)

Cape Town Jun 25, 2014 at 3:59 PM

Am travelling to Cape Town this weekend. What is the real-feel weather like for daytime sightseeing? Though it appears to be in the region of 16degC, is it coat weather? Travelling from my Summer to Cape Town Winter and am uncertain of my wardrobe requirements :-)
      Thanks a million, Orion

more
    • accommodation for a family for mid December 2008 -- January 2009

by pua007 Online Now Oct 20, 2008 at 9:22 AM

Hello, we are a couple visiting at the University of Stellenbosch, coming with 2 adult sons. We are looking for a house to rent from mid December, 2008 till mid January, 2009. We would be very happy if the house had an access to a swimming pool and a big and equipped kitchen is a must (as one of us is a passionate cook). We are all nice, mature and responsible people. We look forward to hear from you! Thank you, Lucie

3 Answers Dec 2, 2008 at 1:16 PM
    • Moyos at Speiers

by abratt Online Now Feb 28, 2008 at 12:14 PM

I understand I need to make reservations in advance to have lunch in the treehouse. How do I do that from the United States?

4 Answers Mar 7, 2008 at 1:44 AM
    • Looking for a flatmate in Stellenbosch

by goingnowhere Online Now Jan 16, 2007 at 5:16 AM

Hi

I would like to share a flat with someone in Stellenbosch but can't find anything on the net. www.stellenboschforums.co.za doesn't have anything on their forum and I also cannot seem to find any other website where accommodation is posted for that area. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

2 Answers Nov 14, 2007 at 10:03 PM