Stateline

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Weather and driving condition

Reno Apr 13, 2014 at 11:45 AM

I am going to Reno from San Francisco in April 17th. How's the weather and driving condition if I take I-80 to there? Do I need a 4WD/AWD or chains?

more
    • Michael Jackson "one" show

Las Vegas Apr 3, 2014 at 8:00 PM

Will my boys of 10 and 12 (who are like little teenagers) like the Michael Jackson One show as they will recognise the music/video clips or is it nicer to go to a more acrobatic show in Las Vegas?

more
    • Cost of living in Reno, NV

Reno Mar 31, 2014 at 6:49 PM

is reno a cheap place to live?

more
    • river taxi

Laughlin Mar 27, 2014 at 12:51 PM

Hi. What is the cost of the river taxi

more
    • Safety (Danger)

Las Vegas Apr 12, 2014 at 8:22 PM

I'm still a teenager living in Canada. I never been to Las Vegas. So i was wondering if it's safe there and I wouldn't get killed/stabbed by a strangers at night for no reason ? Or if i will get robbed or something?

more
    • Harrahs or Mirage ?

Las Vegas Apr 4, 2014 at 9:19 PM

Myself, husband and 2 teenagers 18 will be travelling to Vegas in December . This will be our first time. After doing a bit of research I think I have narrowed down the accommodation to either Harrahs or Mirage. Would love to hear your views good and bad on both these hotels and any other suggestions you may have.
      We are middle of the road travellers money wise and will need to 2 rooms. We will not have a car.
      Thanks in advance for your help.

more
    • Safety (Danger)

Las Vegas Apr 12, 2014 at 8:22 PM

I'm still a teenager living in Canada. I never been to Las Vegas. So i was wondering if it's safe there and I wouldn't get killed/stabbed by a strangers at night for no reason ? Or if i will get robbed or something?

more
    • Miami6's Profile Photo

Trips to California

Las Vegas Mar 29, 2014 at 2:05 PM

I'm going to las vegas for 2 weeks (6/3-6/17) and I want to visit California for a day or two. What's the best tours to take?

more