Be the First to Answer

Popular State of Yap Travel Answer Locations

• FlyingDutchmen's Profile Photo

snorkelling in Yap

State of Yap Feb 19, 2010 at 7:41 AM

Hi

I can not dive, but I can snorkel.
      Is it worth to go to Yap to snorkel?
      Can I still see a wreck somewhere snorkelling?

Thanks

Tobias

2 Answers Feb 20, 2010 at 12:03 AM
    • Grueslayer's Profile Photo

Weather in July

State of Yap Jun 14, 2006 at 2:32 AM

A stupid question, but quick internet research didn't bring up any results: What's the Yap weather like in July? I got the chance to go there and would like to know some basic facts about teamperature and rain. Thanks in advance.

1 Answer Nov 26, 2006 at 7:49 PM
    • Looking for my father, Robert Falagoy

State of Yap Sep 18, 2004 at 6:11 PM

Hello, my name is Jacqueline Vadala, I'm 22 years old and live in New York. I've been trying to locate my father via the internet for a long time - he's from Yap. I've heard that the islands of Micronesia are very small and "everybody knows everybody." I'm trying to contact anyone with any information whatsoever. I'd really appreciate any help at all. I'm looking for Robert Falagoy, or anyone in his family. I am his daughter and he does not know of my existance. I know he used to be a fisherman, and was studying bricklaying, and he's about 42-44 years old. I know this is a long-shot, but if you give me any information that could lead me to him, there is a reward. I've been looking him for years... thanks for listening! Sincerely, Jacqueline Vadala PS: below is my contact information email: jackievadala@yahoo.com Phone: 516.870.4377

29 Answers Mar 12, 2008 at 2:41 PM
    • nepalgoods's Profile Photo

Yap

State of Yap Aug 25, 2003 at 11:30 AM

Has somebody ever been there???

1 Answer Jun 11, 2007 at 1:27 PM
    • Jerry.N's Profile Photo

How to get to Yap island ?

State of Yap Jul 25, 2003 at 6:45 AM

May I ask ? How to get the cheapest (best:-) way to Yap island ? From Europe to Manila or other side to Hawaii and then Yap ? By Air or Ships ? How much cost the ticket from Manila or Hawaii ? I'll be hapy for any information. Thanx lot. Jerry

5 Answers Jun 19, 2004 at 5:58 PM