Travel Answers
State of Western Australia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular State of Western Australia Travel Answer Locations

• I was wondering if there is a pubs or nightclubs in Perth for crowd over 30

Perth Nov 3, 2015 at 2:59 PM

Hi all,
      I was wondering if there is a pubs or nightclubs in Perth for crowd over 30

1 Answer Nov 14, 2015 at 12:21 PM
    • adult entertainment busselton /bunbury

Bunbury Nov 1, 2015 at 1:30 AM

Is there anywhere in busselton or bunbury to go tonight and watch exotic dsncers/topless barmaids/ strip club/ shows

1 Answer Nov 1, 2015 at 6:57 AM
    • moving to Perth

Perth Aug 11, 2015 at 1:35 AM

I am moving to Perth in a couple of months from Mexico for a year. Please help me with some tips for my travel and accomodtions, I will be traveling with a 3 years old daughter.

3 Answers Oct 6, 2015 at 6:11 AM
    • Best time for wildflowers this season

Stirling Range Jul 26, 2015 at 11:07 PM

When do you estimate the best time for viewing should be this year please

3 Answers Jul 27, 2015 at 5:06 PM
    • First trip to Perth

Perth Jul 26, 2015 at 4:02 PM

Hi, my friend and I are visiting perth from 10-15 aug, we both can't drive.
      planning on the following.

Day 1 - arrive perth in the evening, kings park or swan valley but not sure if it will be too dark to see anything
      Day 2 - perth city
      Day 3 - pinnacles and wild life park
      Day 4 - Margaret river or wave rock or mandurah which some people recommend
      Day 5 - fremantle
      Day 6 - return flight but have a few hours as flight will be in the evening

please advise any suggestion on the above and how should we go about on our own if we are not joining any day tour since we do not drive

Thanks in advance........... Sally

5 Answers Oct 6, 2015 at 7:38 AM
    • Rottnest and Perth in the Winter (July)

Perth Jul 8, 2015 at 2:23 AM

Visiting Perth this month in a little over a week with my fiance and we'll be visiting Rotto but we would like to do some snorkeling. How is the water in terms of being rough or manageable during July? We hear there will be more marine life due to a southerly warm current that passes by Rotto.
      Also on a more general note, we've never been to Perth in the winter so we've no idea to what extent do we need to prepare winter clothing. Any suggestions would be great, we have fleece jumpers and the sort. Would this be enough or should we pack something a little more heavy duty?
      Any suggestions would be great. Thanks!!

6 Answers Jul 15, 2015 at 2:31 AM
    • First visit to Australia-4d3n @ perth

Perth Jul 2, 2015 at 11:30 AM

Hi, my friend and I ( both females) are traveling to Perth on the coming 24th-27th July. As we only managed to squeeze out 4d3n for the trip, we would like your kind advice on the following :

1. Given our time constrain, Is the following itinerary feasible?

Day 1: kings park

• (arriving Perth @ 1730hrs)

Day 2: Caversham + Nambung national park
      Day 3: Fremantle
      Day 4: Perth city ( Bell Tower, the Perth Mint...etc)

• return flight @ 1830 hrs

Are there any points of interests not to be missed that can be slotted in, other than those mentioned above?

2. In terms on accommodation, We are currently looking at Hyat/ Duxton/ Hilton/ Holiday Inn/ The Nest on Newcastle. May I know which one is better and more conveniently located, based on our itinerary above?

Thank you so much in advance!

4 Answers Jul 15, 2015 at 8:11 PM
    • Travelling solo for the first time

Perth Jun 29, 2015 at 12:42 AM

I am travelling solo to Perth on the 27th July to 1st Aug 15. Totally clueless on how to go about planning for the trip. Moreover having issues with accommodation as due to budget constraint. Please help.

4 Answers Oct 6, 2015 at 7:29 AM
    • Restaurant

State of Western Australia Jun 19, 2015 at 12:47 AM

Is there a Brazilian Restaurant in Armadale W.A. If so what is the name of it?

1 Answer Jun 19, 2015 at 2:36 AM
    • eviec38's Profile Photo

Using Atm Card in Perth

Perth Jun 17, 2015 at 11:55 AM

Can anyone give any tips on using Atm in Perth I have a n irish card and wondering about charges, best places to use it etc thank you

4 Answers Jun 18, 2015 at 2:41 AM
    • eviec38's Profile Photo

spending money

Perth Jun 15, 2015 at 6:38 AM

Im going to Perth from Ireland for 15 days n august just wondering how much spending money would I roughly need? is it expensive 2 eat/drink etc?

5 Answers Jun 18, 2015 at 2:43 AM
    • 7 days 6 nights Perth Tour

Perth Jun 8, 2015 at 6:45 AM

Hey, May I know how much is the minimum spending for a 7 days 6 nights tour to Perth, Australia?
      Kinda urgent.
      I'm from Malaysia. About to travel to Perth by the end of September.

12 Answers Jun 29, 2015 at 4:54 PM
    • Travelling to Australia alone!

Perth Jun 5, 2015 at 10:12 AM

So I'm leaving to go Australia on July 28th on my own! I'm a 23 year old female and this is the first time I have been any where alone! Any help would be grateful! I have a hostel for my first week when I arrive in Perth so any other hostels or places to get jobs etc would be helpful! Also what do I pack? I have a big rucksack and no idea what to put in it!!!

20 Answers Jun 10, 2015 at 6:52 AM
    • 1 day tour in Pinnacles

Perth May 18, 2015 at 9:08 PM

Would like to check if you guys have any recommendation in 1 day tour (depart on Sunday)
      I would like to visit Yanchep, Lancelin and Nambung National Park (Pinnacles). Most that I check includes Caversham wild life park (not interested in that).

• My & My Sister are travelling 11th November -Decemeber

Perth May 18, 2015 at 12:49 PM

Hi, Me and my sister are looking to come to Perth for a month and we are looking for accommodation and jobs but have no luck. where are the nicest hostels obv as cheap as possible??? and help at all would be great.
      Thanks in advance

5 Answers Jun 6, 2015 at 2:11 PM
    • 4 girls on a budget to Perth

Perth May 15, 2015 at 2:54 AM

Hello, we are 4 bestfriends who will be traveling to Perth from Oct27-Nov5 (10days&9nights). We are on a tight budget. Our budgets are approx $1000 each. Or less.
      We need advice/suggestions/ recommendations on:
      -travel sequence & activities (as we will be staying for quite sometime, where should we go first, and what are some free or low cost activities we can do? We're planning to go to Rottnest..should we stay there for a night or 2??)

-accomodations ( we've searched online and through websites such as airbnb but we have problem finding the right locations for us to stay as we do not have our travel sequence planned out yet. We're also not sure to stay at one place the whole time we're there or change as we move along?)

-transportations (could you suggest the cheapest ways for us to go around perth while we move along from one place to another?)

We are really new at planning our own trips, your help would really help us a lot. Please & thank you :)

7 Answers Jun 6, 2015 at 2:11 PM
    • Yeagarup Dunes

Pemberton May 12, 2015 at 2:27 AM

Hi, how far is it to walk from the car park to the Sand dunes? Is it an easy walk for kids?
      Also, is sand boarding advisable here? Thanks!

• Budget for Perth Holiday

Perth May 3, 2015 at 8:22 PM

Hi! Would like to know how much is to bring for a 2 weeks vacation in Perth. Hope someone can tell me cause I will be going there in October and I would like to do some planning with the budget .
      Thank you in advance 

2 Answers May 4, 2015 at 6:37 AM
    • sweetie_inc's Profile Photo

Any National Park along the way from Bunbury to Perth?

Perth Apr 20, 2015 at 9:06 AM

i will be driving back to Perth from Bunbury and would like to stopover at a National Park.
      Any recommendation which park is great to visit?

From Burbury, we will be stopping by the following places as well.
      1. Busselton jetty
      1. Apple Fun Park (playground) @ Donnybrook

1 Answer Apr 20, 2015 at 6:46 PM

Kids friendly places in Perth (animal related trip)

Perth Apr 15, 2015 at 12:05 AM

We will be going to Perth from 17th to 23rd May with our 33 month old daughter.
      We love animals and would like to expose our daughter to all the animal-friendly places in Perth.
      We planned to go for a farmstay and maybe to see the dolphins.
      Where else is nice for her to interact with animals?
      Or can you suggest any toddler-friendly places?
      We will be driving throughout so transport is not an issue.
      All comments and answers are appreciated!

5 Answers Apr 15, 2015 at 7:26 PM
    • PINNACLES DAY TOUR 12/13 NOV 2015

Perth Apr 12, 2015 at 5:53 AM

2 of us will like to go for Yanchep/Pinnacles/Lancelin day tour either 12 or 13 Nov 2015.

We are travelling on a quite tight budget coz so much to do in Perth.....

1.Anybody can suggest this day trip other than travel agents to lower cost, driving for us is quite inconvenient?
      2.Anybody travelling on these days can add us or go with us to share cost?
      3.Is whale watching worth it?

Can also contact us at

• what to do with a 12 year old?

Mandurah Apr 7, 2015 at 4:57 AM

my son is turning 12 on thursday. Any suggestions for a cool thing to do with him? surfing, kayaking and fishing are pretty standard activities for us.

1 Answer Apr 7, 2015 at 5:18 AM

Recommendation for Farmstay

Perth Apr 5, 2015 at 1:37 AM

I am planning to visit Perth in May with a 3yo toddler and will be 5th pregnant by then.
      I want to go to a farmstay where my toddler is able to feed the animals.
      We would like to stay over for a night only.
      Which farmstay do u recommend?
      Thank you!

2 Answers Apr 20, 2015 at 9:03 AM
    • What to do in Busselton

Busselton Apr 2, 2015 at 4:01 AM

On a cruise that will be in Busselton for a day in May. Can anyone suggest things to do apart from what the Jetty has to offer. From what I understand I should allow approximately 3 hours at the Jetty. Any help would be appreciated.

1 Answer Apr 2, 2015 at 6:42 AM
    • Do buses run in geraldton on a sunday

Geraldton Mar 30, 2015 at 7:33 PM

Im coming there for a holiday was wondering if there was transport on a sunday

1 Answer Mar 30, 2015 at 11:30 PM
    • visit perth to travel and find work

Perth Mar 18, 2015 at 1:54 AM

I everyone,i m a portuguese citizen and i would like to go to perth to travel around and, if possible, to find you know if there any place where i can stay? A family ... i don't know.thanks for your help.teresa

3 Answers Mar 18, 2015 at 3:55 PM
    • Moving to perth

Perth Mar 7, 2015 at 4:37 PM

Hi everyone

I'm moving to Perth from northern Ontario Canada on April the 8th for work. I'm looking some good restaurants, fun things to do and the car scene! I'm moving alone so any information would be appreciated.

3 Answers Mar 30, 2015 at 5:51 AM
    • PLS HELP ME!!!

Perth Mar 3, 2015 at 5:15 AM

HI, my name is Fion from Malaysia...

I am planning a budget backpack trip to Perth on 18/8/15 till 29/8/15 by myself alone...

I already list down the place i want to visit...but i am facing some problem such as the sequences of the places because i am not very clear about the geography of perth. i also facing the transportation problem too...may somebody give me some suggestion?

PERTH TRIP ( 18/8/15-30/8/15)

Perth to Fremantle ( by

• Fremantle market

• Western Australian Maritime Museum

• Fremantle Markets

• Fremantle's Fishing Boat Harbour

• Stay 1 night

Perth to Pinnacles

• Yanchep National Park

• Pinnacles Desert

• Lancelin

• Wildflowers

• Day trip and find a local tour

Perth to ROTTNEST

• Quokkas

• Little Salmon Bay

• Oliver Hill Gun and Tunnel Tour

• Little Parakeet Bay

• Stay 1 night

Perth to Mandurah

• Mandurah Art Gallery

• See dolphins

• Dunsborough and Yallingup artists

• Margaret River artists

• Busselton Jetty

• 2 nights

• Torndirrup National Park

• Whale watching

• Great Southern wineries

• William Bay National Park

• Valley of the Giants Treetop Walk ( $15)

• 4 days

Perth City

• Perth Cultural Centre

• Northbridge Piazza

• Perth Lanes

• Kings Park

• 4 days

problems to solve

1. how should i arrange the sequences of the city

2. the transportation with the lowest cost

Thanks a lot!!!!

4 Answers Mar 3, 2015 at 10:27 PM
    • kwipex's Profile Photo

Slow dancing restaurant in Perth?

Perth Jan 10, 2015 at 8:12 PM

Hi, I'm visiting Perth with my fiancee in February. Could anyone advise of a romantic restaurant in Perth that has a dance floor for slow dancing? I'm not into bars with loud music, would like a more quiet, intimate and romantic kind of night. Thank you!

3 Answers Jan 23, 2015 at 1:25 PM
    • Mandurah. Overnight

Perth Jan 5, 2015 at 1:05 PM

Hi will be in perth for 4 nights part of trip around australia. Was wondering if it would be worth while staying in mandurah overnight or just travel down from perth for the day. Is there a lot happening aroun mandurah and surrounding areas to see. Thanks

6 Answers Jan 21, 2015 at 1:17 AM