State of Tamil Nadu

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• General Question

Chennai (Madras) Apr 1, 2014 at 4:58 AM

Hi every one, I am planned to visit Singapore. Can any one tell me When is the best time to visit Singapore?

3 Answers Apr 1, 2014 at 6:35 AM
    • General Question

Chennai (Madras) Mar 28, 2014 at 4:36 AM

Hi every one, Can any one tell me which country is best for summer holiday visit..

8 Answers Mar 30, 2014 at 1:51 AM
    • DENTAL WORK

Chennai (Madras) Mar 18, 2014 at 6:38 PM

Has anyone had any dental work done in Chennai?? i need some major dental work done that will costs thousands here but Chennai is so much cheaper than anywhere else in the world, I do have major concerns though?
      can anyone share there experience?

Thank you

Sophie

5 Answers Mar 19, 2014 at 1:03 AM
    • is it safe to go to Chennai with a 2 year old toddler?

Chennai (Madras) Mar 18, 2014 at 6:34 PM

Have you been to Chennai with young children? is it safe to go to Chennai with a 2 year old toddler?

8 Answers Mar 19, 2014 at 3:41 AM
    • Kodai Rd to Kodaikanal

Kodaikanal Feb 10, 2014 at 9:09 AM

we are trying to plan our journey to Kodaikanal with our two young children. Therefore, we are worndering how long the journey from Kodai Rd to Kodaikanal is? I know it is 80 km but how long does it take (by train or taxi)? And I have read that the buses are very crowded?

Many thanks

2 Answers Feb 20, 2014 at 8:56 AM
    • can any one tell me the right travel agents

Chennai (Madras) Dec 10, 2013 at 4:49 AM

can anyone tell me the right travel agent for one pilgrim tour to tirupati from chennai with affordable cost.

3 Answers Jan 29, 2014 at 8:03 PM
    • looking 4 budget trip advice

Chennai (Madras) Dec 9, 2013 at 5:40 PM

Hiiiiiiienlightened

guys I m planning for a short trip in Chennai........I like to explore the city..and Tamil cuisine ...........how many days it may require to explore d city fully..........I am looking for a modest low budget hotel ..........can u please guide me for my short trip over chennai...........some famous places over there to try some best tamil dishes..........where to travel over chennai and some modest budget hotel name ......... 

Thanks for viewing my question smiley

6 Answers Dec 10, 2013 at 7:23 PM
    • RavikiranK's Profile Photo

trip during dec end

Kodaikanal Nov 30, 2013 at 6:21 PM

I am planning a trip with my kid (6 yrs) and wife for kodai between 25th to 29th dec 2013. we are used to bangalore climate. Would like to know will the climate be bearable or its too cold and foggy. we can bear till 18 degress. pls suggest.

5 Answers Dec 2, 2013 at 4:43 AM
    • SargamM's Profile Photo

Chennai Weekend Getaway option Needed

Chennai (Madras) Nov 27, 2013 at 2:46 AM

Hi Friends,

I will be traveling to Chennai on 12th December with my partner. After some work in the morning we're free by evening till 15th December (3 days) to explore weekend options from Chennai.

Can somebody please help us with some great options nearby to spend our weekend, this can include some adventure activity or stay option also. Would a day in Pondichery be enough? Can we check out more than one destination? Also the travel guide in terms of local transport would be of great help :) Planning an average budget but spending on real good experience is not an issue

All ye travel experts please help me...i promise to treat u guys if ur there in chennai ;) Thanks in Advance

(PS: Its a special trip for me)

9 Answers Nov 29, 2013 at 12:07 AM
    • dhanik's Profile Photo

Best Cake House in Chennai

Chennai (Madras) Nov 20, 2013 at 8:25 AM

Hi guys, kindly advise the best cake shop in Chennai.

by the way :
      Me & my wife would like to invite lovely chennai-based VTers to our modest Birthday Bash at Raj Park Hotel-Roof Top on 5th dec 2013@8pm.
      Anyone free to join us- kindly give a call/sms on 3rd dec as we will arrive chennai on 3rd dec 8am - for rsvp.

Warm Regards,
      Dhanik- Malaysia +919688067843

2 Answers Nov 20, 2013 at 10:12 PM
    • Enquiry about temple rituals

Rameswaram Nov 16, 2013 at 2:10 AM

Respected friends,
      What is the most important thing(offering) to perform at Rameswaram temple?
      Nandakumar

3 Answers Nov 20, 2013 at 10:16 PM
    • First Time Visit to India

State of Tamil Nadu Oct 27, 2013 at 5:39 PM

My name is Nish(female). It is my first time coming to India, and I am visiting Tamilnadu. I am coming to Chennai for 35 days from Australia. Can someone help
      1. what is the best way to travel in tamilnadu (train, bus or car)?
      2. What is the cheapest and safest budget hotel for 5 girls to stay in Chennai?
      3. I am going to Ooty, kodaikanal, kaniyakumari, tekkadi, Madurai, nagoor, yercaud, mudhumalai, coutralam

Please let me know

9 Answers Oct 31, 2013 at 12:04 AM
    • JB to Penang bus running time

Chennai (Madras) Sep 19, 2013 at 9:10 AM

I want to go to Langkawi; from JB to Penang by bus in the evening by 9.30 pm. What will be the bus running time from JB to Penang and shall I take ferry to Langkawi leaving at 8.30 AM next day?

3 Answers Nov 20, 2013 at 8:32 AM
    • Shopping in Madurai

Madurai Sep 7, 2013 at 9:17 PM

Hello there, i will be travelling next week to madurai . DUe to having Limited time i would like to enquire on a good shopping place to get sarees churidar in Madurai. Thank you, MAla

2 Answers Sep 8, 2013 at 2:37 AM
    • Chennai Airport to T Nagar by public transport

Chennai (Madras) Aug 10, 2013 at 3:50 AM

What is the quickest way to go by public transport from the airport at Meenambakkam to the centre of Thiyagarayanagar?

8 Answers Feb 6, 2014 at 2:31 AM
    • SasmeerG's Profile Photo

Can anyone tell me that which is the most luxurious 5 star hotel in Chennai?

Chennai (Madras) Jul 9, 2013 at 1:48 AM

Hi i am Sameer and i have decided to visit Chennai, but i don't have any idea about Chennai and their Hotels. So kindly give me suggestion, which hotel is most luxurious and best services provider. So that i can stay there without any hassle.

Reply me fast.

6 Answers Jul 16, 2013 at 3:13 AM
    • Tirupati package

Chennai (Madras) Jul 3, 2013 at 2:47 AM

Which one is the best travels packages for chennai to tirupathi travels?

2 Answers Jul 3, 2013 at 4:10 AM
    • Good Family Hotels near Chennai central and or Burkit Road

Chennai (Madras) Jul 2, 2013 at 2:18 AM

Hello,
      I along with my family will be visiting Chennai next week enroute to Tirupathi and staying in Chennai for 2 days.Can you recommend some good hotels to stay in Chennai ?

7 Answers Jul 17, 2013 at 12:56 AM
    • rama1811's Profile Photo

help in chennai

Chennai (Madras) Jun 25, 2013 at 12:24 PM

what help in chennai

3 Answers Jun 26, 2013 at 5:07 AM
    • tharina's Profile Photo

Enquiry

Chennai (Madras) Jun 3, 2013 at 5:56 AM

I made a booking at the Palm Apartments in Chennai. I want to know if they can be trusted to keep the reservation after I have paid a 50 % deposit

11 Answers Jun 25, 2013 at 12:56 PM
    • Travel between places in kodaikanal

Kodaikanal May 31, 2013 at 9:08 PM

I wanted to know if there are Government or private bus facilities in Kodaikanal to go from one tourist place to another as call taxi charges are too high !!

3 Answers Sep 12, 2013 at 12:33 AM
    • Coimbatore to Kodaikanal

Kodaikanal May 26, 2013 at 11:04 AM

how to reach kodaikanal from coimbatore as cab charges are really to much...can anyone suggest hws the govt bus transport and is there any private bus service directly for kodaikanal?

an early reply will be highly appreciated

2 Answers May 26, 2013 at 7:48 PM
    • AmmuA's Profile Photo

fabrics shops

Chennai (Madras) Apr 22, 2013 at 10:16 AM

hi i need different varieties of fabrics materials in meters for designing. can any one help me out?? suggest shops in chennai.......

2 Answers Apr 22, 2013 at 7:53 PM
    • AmmuA's Profile Photo

fabrics shops

Chennai (Madras) Apr 22, 2013 at 10:16 AM

hi i need different varieties of fabrics materials in meters for designing. can any one help me out?? suggest shops in chennai.......

1 Answer Dec 10, 2013 at 10:29 PM
    • dhanik's Profile Photo

Where to get best Mango in chennai

Chennai (Madras) Mar 26, 2013 at 7:48 AM

Hi vt members,
      I will be in chennai for short biz trip 27-31 march.
      Wondering where to get best mango in chennai to bring back to Malaysia.

Rgds
      Dhanik

6 Answers May 1, 2013 at 8:29 AM
    • thamnaga's Profile Photo

Guide

Chennai (Madras) Mar 19, 2013 at 8:56 PM

Hi,

I would like to visit Chennai somewhere in June.I planned to stay there for 5days and 4nights. I would like to appoint a tour guide just for 2days basis who can ptake me around to lvisit the temples,historical places,beaches ang shopping spot. Could anyone tell me on how to go about it since it is my first visit there. I would like to know roughly the charges as well.Since i already booked the hotel i dont want to stay anywhere else in that 2days.I want it like daily trip.Pls advice.

15 Answers Jul 24, 2013 at 5:51 PM
    • Indupraveen's Profile Photo

poojas

Palani Mar 9, 2013 at 6:53 AM

when will i get the darshana of raja alakaram in palani temple

4 Answers Mar 9, 2013 at 7:06 AM
    • tharina's Profile Photo

Accommodation

Chennai (Madras) Mar 2, 2013 at 9:04 AM

Can someone give me information on The Palm Apartments

5 Answers Mar 3, 2013 at 4:50 AM
    • thamnaga's Profile Photo

Guide

Chennai (Madras) Feb 19, 2013 at 5:34 PM

Hi,

Im planning to come to Chennai next month. Since it is my first visit i need a travel guide just for 2days.First day to few of the temples in Chennai and the second day to the shopping places. Could u advice me on how to go about it?

9 Answers Mar 14, 2013 at 9:03 PM
    • Tiruchirappalli - kodainkanal - Kerala -Tiruchirappalli

Kodaikanal Dec 19, 2012 at 9:26 PM

hi i'm planning for a family trip of 4 adults ( 2 old ppl) sometime in May.
      We plan to visit Kodaikanal,Kerala and finally take a flight back from Tiruchirappalli international airport. so how do i get from Tiruchirappalli to Kodaikanal and from there to Kerala? we would love to try a comfortable train ride in the middle.could anyone suggest the best route.

13 Answers Mar 30, 2013 at 8:45 AM