State of South Australia Travel Answers

change location

How do I transfer an existing SIR visa?

by petermaree Online Now Apr 2, 2007 at 9:38 PM

We have been awarded our SIR visa, sponsored by the SA government. At this time there is little to no opportunities in my field in SA, however, I have since found promising employment opportunities elsewhere in regional Australia e.g. Tasmania. The Tas government have indicated they will support ur move there and subsequent bid for permanency (provided we fulfill the visa requirements).

Any tips on handling the SA government?

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular State of South Australia Travel Answer Locations