Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular State of Rajasthan Travel Answer Locations

• roamer61's Profile Photo

Jaipur to Udaipur

Udaipur Apr 13, 2014 at 2:46 PM

What's best as a stop-over, either same day or overnight. Bundi, Ajmer?

14 Answers Apr 17, 2014 at 9:51 AM
    • things to do in Bikaner

Bikaner Apr 12, 2014 at 10:05 PM

kindly advise 5 must do things to do in Bikaner

6 Answers Apr 17, 2014 at 9:55 AM
    • Any sports bar in Udaipur to watch live football?

Udaipur Apr 8, 2014 at 5:03 AM

Does anyone know about a place to watch for example Sky sports 2 (UK channel) or the Indien sport channel Ten Sports and Teen sports Live in Udaipur?
      The 1/4-finals of Champions League are on tonight and tomorrow night, and I would really love to watch the games :-)
      Kristian Bach, Denmark

4 Answers Apr 8, 2014 at 11:02 PM
    • roamer61's Profile Photo

To do Jaipur?

Jaipur Mar 30, 2014 at 3:23 PM

I am looking at a prospective itinerary that would be Delhi-Agra-a side trip to Bharaptur-Gwalior-Orcha-Varanasi-Delhi.
      Originally, was looking at the Golden triangle first before heading in that direction. Is Jaipur a must do? Some sources on IndiaMike say it can be skipped over.

36 Answers Apr 15, 2014 at 8:03 AM
    • CIty Walking

Jaipur Mar 26, 2014 at 8:05 AM

Is it safe and easy to stroll the city.

13 Answers Apr 6, 2014 at 2:10 AM
    • Want to know if Shipra Path, Mansarovar in Jaipur a safe place for women to stay?

Jaipur Feb 18, 2014 at 9:42 PM

Want to know if Shipra Path, Mansarovar in Jaipur a safe place for women to stay?

3 Answers Mar 16, 2014 at 1:32 PM
    • How safe is it in Jodhpur

Jodhpur Feb 11, 2014 at 7:15 AM

A friend and I, both female, are looking at volunteering in Jodhpur for 2 months in the summer. We were wondering how safe it was for the two of us to be out there? any help would be much appreciated

8 Answers Apr 5, 2014 at 3:59 AM
    • What to pack visiting jaisalmer in Feb 2014.. type of clothes, footwear etc

Jaisalmer Jan 30, 2014 at 2:34 AM

Please suggest what kind of clothes and footwears and other accesories to pack if visiting jaisalmer in mid Feb 2014

5 Answers Jan 30, 2014 at 7:51 AM
    • nihaoma_99's Profile Photo

Nag Panchami in Jodhpur or Jaipur

Jodhpur Jan 18, 2014 at 10:07 AM

Is Nag Panchami an important festival in Jodhpur? I will be on 30-31 July in Jaipur for the Teej festival. I wonder if it is worth going quickly to Jodhpur the next day because of Nag Panchami or better just take another day in Jaipur, where they say is some Nag Panchami celebration near the Hardevja Temple.

What should I do hurry to Jodhpur because it is worth to see Nag Panchamithere. Or relax in Jaipur if the is some interesting Nag Panchami there ??? Please advice.; thanks

2 Answers Feb 4, 2014 at 8:50 AM
    • Best way to reach Amritsar

State of Rajasthan Jan 2, 2014 at 7:03 AM

I want to go from Jaisalmer to Amritsar please tell me best way by bus or train.

9 Answers Jan 13, 2014 at 11:06 AM
    • things to see in nahargarh fort

Jaipur Dec 29, 2013 at 7:50 PM

what all things that i can see in nahargarh fort except madhvendra bhavan???can i do treking and boating there??

2 Answers Dec 30, 2013 at 4:23 AM
    • Birthday Celebrations on Sand dunes?

Jaisalmer Dec 2, 2013 at 10:27 PM

We are planning to celebrate my son's first birthday in Jaisalmer. We want to celebrate it in the sand dunes and not in the jaisalmer city.

Please suggest hotel/camp/resort in Sam, Jaisalmer where we can celebrate it

7 Answers Dec 10, 2013 at 3:07 AM
    • NorainS's Profile Photo

jodhpur 2 days??

Jodhpur Nov 26, 2013 at 7:39 AM

I will reach jodhpur at around 1500 hours. Staying near by Clock Tower. Planning to stay only for two nights and want to see Umaid bhawan palace, Meherangardh Fort, Jaswant Thanda and Mandore gardens. Is all that places worth to visit , any other recommendation in Jodhpur?? Any local market where you can see peoples activities ? Pls advise what else i can do in Jodhpur in 2 days.

12 Answers Dec 4, 2013 at 2:13 AM
    • 3D-2N Udaipur Tour-Suggest Itineray

Udaipur Nov 26, 2013 at 12:18 AM

Will be landing Udaipur on 30th of Nov in morning.

Places of Intreset- Udaipur,Nathdwara,Ranakpur,Mount Abu and Kumbalgarh.

We are college friends and is our last trip of long 5 yrs journey.So want 2 enjoy and explore maximum out of the tour.

After long discussion we have settled on Udaipur and Nathdwara.

But want 2 add one more to make a complete treat, for which i am too little confused among RanakPur, Kumbalgarh and Mount Abu,:-( Plz suggest the Itineray.

One more thing... In Rajasthan there are elections on 1st of Dec..So will it be fine to tour at this time?.we will be travelling by private and local buses.
      Also, the main spots and palaces will be open on the day of elections?..Like City Palace's Music and Light Show in the evening, Dance show at Bagore ki Haveli are the main theme of attractions.

M worried ,as is my last tour with college friends. Plz Suggest.

Thanks in anticipation.

9 Answers Dec 10, 2013 at 3:06 AM
    • Best places for photography

Udaipur Nov 5, 2013 at 6:12 PM

we bunch of friends are on a trip of udaipur for two days ! best places to pay free visit are ?

7 Answers Nov 7, 2013 at 3:32 AM
    • Advice for cloths needed for Rajasthan trip

Jodhpur Oct 11, 2013 at 8:19 AM

my son aged 14 years visiting Jodhpur-Jaisalmer-pokharan on school educational trip from 15th October to 20th October. Pls adivices for cloths he should carry?

2 Answers Oct 11, 2013 at 3:38 PM
    • soundchaseruk's Profile Photo

single traveller to Jodhpur May 2014

Jodhpur Oct 6, 2013 at 8:23 AM

I have never travelled to india and want to come in May next year. I will be alone flying i guess to Delhi then onto Jodhpur. What problems am i likely to encounter with regarding to beggers and thieves. Is it a problem '? I have twice been to China alone with no problems but for some reason i feel there more dangers in India.

I would only be there for two weeks. I would prefer to stay in hostels but think being in a clean hotel which is inexpensive would also be good. I just want a comfortable sleep, good clean room and safe food.

Any suggestions would be really helpful

Thanks

16 Answers Oct 10, 2013 at 8:35 AM
    • Cost of living

Jaipur Sep 25, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Hi,
      I might take an internship in Jaipur, but I was wondernig if 360USD was enoughe to live there??
      What's the cost of living in Jaipur?

11 Answers Dec 20, 2013 at 11:59 PM
    • vinod-bhojak's Profile Photo

Toy train time table

Shimla Sep 21, 2013 at 10:06 AM

Next month I am going to visit Shimla with my frineds. Can someone tell me time table of toy train from Kalka to Shimla. how may hours it take from Kalka?

7 Answers Jan 4, 2014 at 4:16 AM
    • good local food

Bikaner Sep 11, 2013 at 12:15 AM

hello
      i want to know about best local food outlets in bikaner for foods like samosa kachori delhi chats..etc..
      preferably near railway station
      secondly best way to reach gajner palace from railway station and approx fare going through auto rickshaw recommendable?
      thanks

11 Answers Sep 16, 2013 at 4:10 AM
    • MichaelC56's Profile Photo

Meeting up with other travelers...

Udaipur Sep 3, 2013 at 11:21 AM

Hi there, I'm an Australian photographer who's just arrived in Udaipur to do a photography project with some nearby villages. The project is great and the locals helping me are very generous and friendly, but I'd love to occasionally get out and hang out with other travelers and see some beautiful places now and then for my own sanity!

Also anyone recommend any art classes? Anyone volunteered at the animal shelter?

So anyway drop me a line if you're in Udaipur too and would have similar interests... some of the photos from the project are here -> portraitsofwater.wordpress.c...;

I'm here until 19th sept.

cheerios Michael

7 Answers Sep 15, 2013 at 9:49 PM
    • trip to jaisalmer.. pls ans:

Jaisalmer Aug 2, 2013 at 10:45 AM

what type of shoes should i take with me

6 Answers Sep 11, 2013 at 3:25 AM
    • Donna_in_India's Profile Photo

VT Meet Posted

Udaipur Jul 25, 2013 at 6:22 PM

Hope you can join us in Udaipur.... members.virtualtourist.com/m...

11 Answers Sep 12, 2013 at 9:47 AM
    • STEP WELL WORLD BIGGEST NEAR JAIPUR ABHANERI ITS LOCATION ?

Jaipur Jul 6, 2013 at 3:33 AM

STEP WELL WORLD BIGGEST NEAR JAIPUR ABHANERI ITS LOCATION ?

3 Answers Jul 6, 2013 at 11:14 AM
    • jptt's Profile Photo

Anyone Traveling Rajasthan ?

State of Rajasthan Apr 25, 2013 at 11:48 PM

HI is anyone planning to travel Rajasthan shortly ?

6 Answers May 7, 2013 at 4:31 AM
    • nilanjanbee's Profile Photo

Transportation from Jaipur to Pushkar

Jaipur Mar 12, 2013 at 12:12 AM

We are a family of 4, planning to go to Pushkar by road. What to expect? How much time will a bus, if available take? How much time will a taxi take and what would the charges be approximately? Any inputs will be most welcome

6 Answers Dec 29, 2013 at 9:07 AM
    • nilanjanbee's Profile Photo

Transportation from Jaipur to Pushkar

Jaipur Mar 12, 2013 at 12:10 AM

We are a family of 4, planning to go to Pushkar by road. What to expect? How much time will a bus, if available take? How much time will a taxi take and what would the charges be approximately? Any inputs will be most welcome

5 Answers Dec 29, 2013 at 9:10 AM
    • kevinborg's Profile Photo

Holi Festival 2013 in Jodhpur

Jodhpur Mar 8, 2013 at 6:19 AM

Hey guys,

I will be in India next week and I plan to be in Jodhpur to spend the Holi Festival there. Someone told me that Jodhpur's Holi Festival celebrations are really great and authentic! But I'd like to hear some recommendations from locals and also travellers who had the opportunity to spend the Holi Festival in Jodhpur in the past.

So, can someone please tell me where is the best place to go to in Jodhpur on the day of the Holi? Are there any organised events on the day? And considering we are non-Indians do you think safety is an issue? Finally, is Holi in Jodhpur celebrated only on the 27th March? or else there'll be celebrations also on the 26thMarch and maybe the day after, like it's done in Jaipur?

Thanks for any help.

Regards,

Kev
      Malta
      Europe

4 Answers Mar 11, 2013 at 9:23 AM
    • kevinborg's Profile Photo

Holi Festival 2013 in Jodhpur

State of Rajasthan Mar 8, 2013 at 6:13 AM

Hey guys,

I will be in India next week and I plan to be in Jodhpur to spend the Holi Festival there. Someone told me that Jodhpur's Holi Festival celebrations are really great and authentic! But I'd like to hear some recommendations from locals and also travellers who had the opportunity to spend the Holi Festival in Jodhpur in the past.

So, can someone please tell me where is the best place to go to in Jodhpur on the day of the Holi? Are there any organised events on the day? And considering we are non-Indians do you think safety is an issue? Finally, is Holi in Jodhpur celebrated only on the 27th March? or else there'll be celebrations also on the 26thMarch and maybe the day after, like it's done in Jaipur?

Thanks for any help.

Regards,

Kev
      Malta
      Europe

2 Answers Mar 18, 2013 at 12:31 PM
    • maddiii's Profile Photo

vacation

Jaipur Feb 26, 2013 at 11:34 PM

Hi i will be go at jaipur after some time,please about me famous place on jaipur also hoetels which stand it...also i know about "bapu bazar" and "jal mahal"...please suggest me right path...

5 Answers Dec 29, 2013 at 9:13 AM