change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Moving to New Zealand

Sydney Apr 3, 2014 at 12:09 PM

Hi All,
      I am working in a MNC, now moving to New Zealand, so guys please guide me to make my moving task easy. and suggest me a sydney based international removalists which can move my stuff safe and can give timely delivery.

more
    • Best Excess Baggage Courier ?

Sydney Apr 1, 2014 at 3:16 AM

Hello Guys,
      want to send excess baggage from Australia to India via cargo . please share the experienced and cheap courier and shipment services detail .

more
    • kid friendly things to do

Tuross Heads Apr 10, 2014 at 2:00 AM

kid friendly things to do in and around tuross heads - 9 yr old boy in particular

more
    • Should I rent a campervan or not?

Byron Bay 6 hours ago

I'm going to Byron Bay for the Easter weekend, now I can't decide if I should rent a campervan or not? I am going to watch Bluesfest [http://www.bluesfest.com.au/] but most of the campsites are sold out. I read this blog that mentioned the bluesfest [blog.vroomvroomvroom.com/201...] so i decided to check out their list of campervans, now I am not sure if it is a wise idea to hire one or just book a hotel. However, I know that most hotels are quite far from the venue. Can anyone help me decide?

more
    • Toilets & eating houses

Nimbin Yesterday

What are the public toilet facilities like in town, are there plenty of places to eat, I'm bringing 20 old ladies there this week?

more
    • Looking for flight options from Moscow, Russia to Sydney or Brisbane

Sydney Apr 13, 2014 at 8:05 PM

Two of my friends and I plan a round-the-world trip. We're starting out from the US West Cost, then fly to Europe, swing by Moscow, Russia, and then fly to the East Coast of Australia and back to US. We were able to look up flights from US to Europe and then from Australia back to US, but we seem to be struggling with a flight from Moscow to either Sydney or Brisbane. Does anyone have any recommendations there?

more
    • kid friendly things to do

Tuross Heads Apr 10, 2014 at 2:00 AM

kid friendly things to do in and around tuross heads - 9 yr old boy in particular

• Moving to New Zealand

Sydney Apr 3, 2014 at 12:09 PM

Hi All,
      I am working in a MNC, now moving to New Zealand, so guys please guide me to make my moving task easy. and suggest me a sydney based international removalists which can move my stuff safe and can give timely delivery.

• Best Excess Baggage Courier ?

Sydney Apr 1, 2014 at 3:16 AM

Hello Guys,
      want to send excess baggage from Australia to India via cargo . please share the experienced and cheap courier and shipment services detail .

• Caravan Travelling

Sydney Mar 12, 2014 at 3:31 AM

Hi
      Wish to know where would be the safest place to park the caravan in Blue Mountain for the night as we have little children on board.
      Any specific place or food that I should visit?
      Tks n Regards
      Jac

3 Answers Mar 12, 2014 at 3:25 PM
    • hayley_69's Profile Photo

Gold Coast - Nambucca Heads

State of New South Wales Mar 11, 2014 at 7:53 AM

Hi everyone, myself and a friend will be driving down to Nambucca Heads from the Gold Coast for a family members wedding in May. I was wondering if anyone can give us any ideas of things to do and see on the drive there or if not enough time we can see on the way back.
      Do not want to do things overly expensive, but just average touristy things.
      Thanks kindly :-)

7 Answers Mar 12, 2014 at 7:51 PM
    • The best time of year to plan a wedding

Forster Mar 6, 2014 at 7:19 PM

Hi.

Can you please advise what you believe is the best time of year to plan a wedding in the area.

Weather needs to be a primary consideration as the ceremony will be outdoors.

No rain and not to hot or cold etc : )

Thankyou

4 Answers Mar 7, 2014 at 12:41 AM
    • Piecesmalaysia's Profile Photo

Planning a trip to Sydney with a group of 18 people

Sydney Mar 2, 2014 at 6:35 PM

Van or Minibus c/w driver for hire in Sydney - for picking up and drop off in airport, a day trip out to Hunter Valley and also another day out to Jenolan Caves and BlueMountain- the best transporter or guide tour contact. Is it cheaper to hire a whole van or minibus to go visiting these places than using tour agency? We will be staying at family home, possible for request to pick up from home instead of hotel?
      Can anyone suggest what others place to visit during our 8 days holiday in Sydney?

5 Answers Mar 3, 2014 at 4:40 PM
    • emilchan's Profile Photo

Three 50 years old highschool exclassmats planning a reunion trip to Australia from Hong Kong

Blue Mountains Mar 1, 2014 at 7:57 PM

We are looking for a simple cabin/cottage in the bushes of Blue Mountains area to stay. We shall only stay there for 2 nights from 10 Apr as family members are joining us. Any recommendation?

7 Answers Mar 2, 2014 at 8:55 PM
    • Lake Macquarie boating

Lake Macquarie Feb 28, 2014 at 1:14 PM

What we can do and see this Sunday by a boat in lake macquarie? where is the good spots for fishing. Thank you!

2 Answers Mar 7, 2014 at 7:06 PM
    • Planning a trip with Kids in the month of August

Sydney Feb 27, 2014 at 9:14 AM

Hello,

We are planning a trip to Australia - Sydney with our two kids - 7 years and 3 years. What are some of the must see sights for kids and what other kid friendly activities does the city offer?

Thanks
      S

11 Answers Mar 13, 2014 at 11:14 AM
    • Best snorkeling in March

State of New South Wales Feb 24, 2014 at 8:15 AM

What the best snorkeling place in New South Wales and Queensland in March?

4 Answers Feb 25, 2014 at 10:43 PM
    • maxi.vr's Profile Photo

I'm looking for a mate for the march to go along the pacific coast

Sydney Feb 17, 2014 at 5:24 PM

Hello. I m max :) i m looking for someone to go along the pacific coast to cairns. Rent a car and go!! 2-3 weeks of travel! anyone interested let me know!

1 Answer Feb 18, 2014 at 4:10 AM
    • 2 and a half weeks vacation in Sydney / New South Wales in July: suggestions please

State of New South Wales Feb 16, 2014 at 6:31 AM

Hello, I will be spending 2 and a half weeks vacation in Sydney / New South Wales in July. Could you please give me some pointers as to what to do, what to visit and how to divide our time between city and other visits/activities. Thank you!

6 Answers Feb 18, 2014 at 4:31 AM
    • From Sydney

Arakoon Feb 15, 2014 at 2:54 AM

Hi,
      i will be driving from Sydney, to Arakoon national park in a KEA camper. Google earth states the drive is about 5 hours. Can anybody confirm that this is more or less correct ?

Thanks in advance :-)

1 Answer Feb 15, 2014 at 3:52 PM
    • malka12's Profile Photo

Cheap and good place to stay for 2 days in Sydney

Sydney Feb 11, 2014 at 3:53 AM

We are 2 seniors "girls" traveling to Australia.We will stay in Sydney between 20-22/03/2014
      Any good idea?? Thanks for helping!! Malka12

7 Answers Mar 3, 2014 at 4:59 PM
    • Diang's Profile Photo

Visit Blue Mountain

Blue Mountains National Park Feb 10, 2014 at 12:15 AM

If I arrive at Sydney Airport at 2.00pm from Gold Coast can I drive to the mountaing stay overnight at Katoomba OR visit the mountain the next day for a day trip from Sydney cbd. My itinerary are Jenolan Caves, Echo Point, 3 sisters and Pine Crest Apple Farm

3 Answers Feb 10, 2014 at 1:10 AM
    • sazaliy's Profile Photo

Hotel in CBD

Sydney Feb 8, 2014 at 12:26 AM

Any good hotels, service apartment, motel with reasonable rate aroud CBD? I would be staying for 5 nights.

3 Answers Mar 4, 2014 at 5:18 PM
    • Traveller from Adelaide to Wagga Wagga

Wagga Wagga Feb 7, 2014 at 2:32 PM

Hi,I will be arriving on Greyhound bus from Adelaide leaving 5.05pm and travelling to Wagga Wagga on 5th april at 5.05am as I need to attend a wedding in Temora.Can someone suggest the best and the quickest way.The wedding is at 2.00pm
      Kind regards Adelaide Traveller

2 Answers Feb 7, 2014 at 3:27 PM
    • Sydney to Pokolbin

Pokolbin Feb 6, 2014 at 10:44 AM

How do 4 adults travel from central Sydney to Pokolbin (Hunter Valley) by bus, coach or chauffeured mini-van? We shall be drinking - not driving, and stay in Pokolbin for 2 or 3 days, then return to Sydney. Thanks.

2 Answers Feb 6, 2014 at 5:58 PM
    • swdke's Profile Photo

Sydney Hotel and Location Recommendation For A 1 Night Stay

Sydney Feb 3, 2014 at 7:05 AM

On the way to Auckland, New Zealand, will have a overnight layover in Sydney. Arriving early in the morning at SYD, and departing early the next morning. Wish to take advantage of this to see and explore Sydney. I'll have full day in Sydney, including an evening and overnight. Question is where should I say, downtown Sydney, or near the airport, SYD, as I will have an early morning departure? Additionally, I'll need to consider transportation logistics, such as getting to the hotel from the airport, then from the hotel to the city to explore and sightsee Sydney, then get back to hotel at end of day/evening, and then to Airport early next morning. Therefore, is it recommended to stay in the City, or maybe the airport, which is best, or which hotel is best when factoring in needed transportation too/from hotel and airport with minimal difficulty? Appreciate any help and information, thanks.

2 Answers Feb 4, 2014 at 12:49 AM
    • Transport at Katoomba

Katoomba Jan 26, 2014 at 2:58 PM

How much is a taxi ride from Katoomba station to the Three Sisters, pls?
      Is there a shuttle bus service from the station to the Three Sisters?

3 Answers Jan 27, 2014 at 5:11 AM
    • Professional women vollayball

Sydney Jan 24, 2014 at 10:39 AM

Hello
      I would like to know where can I play professional women volleyball in NSW, because soon I will arrive in Sydney, so I would like to continue my volleyball career there.

2 Answers Feb 9, 2014 at 10:49 AM
    • germanawi's Profile Photo

Immegration

Sydney Jan 21, 2014 at 5:24 AM

Hi dears, I'd like to relocate to to australia, but i don't know how to get a proper start.
      I am Palestinian but i am holding a temporary jordanian passport (without jordanian national ID), and currently i am working in kuwait as software engineer and project manager, I am 29 years old, Married and i have one child 3 years old.

So I am looking to move to Australia to get my opportunity to work and live permanently there. and of course to be an Australian Citizen.

I appreciate if anybody can advise me about how i can move, and what i have to do.

Thanks
      Ahmad

3 Answers Apr 1, 2014 at 3:30 PM
    • RogerC35's Profile Photo

assistance needed

Wollongong Jan 20, 2014 at 1:30 PM

What to do in wollongong on a wet day?

2 Answers Jan 21, 2014 at 2:19 AM
    • Kat_Blu13's Profile Photo

Which Hostels are best in Sydney?

Sydney Jan 17, 2014 at 11:47 AM

Me and my friend will be staying in Sydney for about a week and a half. We want a centrally located hostel which will give us best nightlife/day time activities! We have been looking at Bounce Syndey so far.. where is best?

4 Answers Jan 18, 2014 at 7:27 PM
    • Kiama by train

Kiama Jan 12, 2014 at 7:54 PM

HI all , I am planning to go to Kiama coming weekend by public transport ? could you let me know some places I can visit depending on the public transport ?

2 Answers Jan 18, 2014 at 7:42 PM
    • Edy8's Profile Photo

car rental

Sydney Jan 8, 2014 at 7:42 AM

any good and budget car rental in sydney

5 Answers Jan 9, 2014 at 5:07 PM
    • MikeClark's Profile Photo

How long to drive from Mount Kuring-gai to Sydney airport at 5:00pm

Sydney Jan 6, 2014 at 5:10 PM

I am planning to catch a plane home and have to drive from Mount Kuring-gai to Sydney international airport. Google maps says the trip is an hour but I can see i am going over the bridge and if it is anything like travelling from North Shore Auckland to the airport over the bridge then I will need 2 hours! (or maybe more :-( )

4 Answers Jan 7, 2014 at 12:10 AM
    • Stand up Paddle Hire

Tweed Heads Jan 2, 2014 at 4:59 AM

Where can you hire stand up paddle boards around tweed and coolangatta

1 Answer Jan 2, 2014 at 2:09 PM
    • Suggestions for Sydney Outskirts

Sydney Dec 27, 2013 at 9:27 PM

Hi, I've traveled to Sydney twice. The last trip was barelyn a year ago. I visited Darling Harbour, Kiama Blowhole, Jenolan Caves, Goulburn and the Garroorigang Historic Home, Canberra, Sydney Fish Market, done outlet Shopping, Manly Q station Ghost Tour, Maritime Museum tours, and oh, visited Pure Platinum club (for a once-off experience because I'll never get to visit such a club from where I come from!!) during my last trip.

I'm visiting Sydney again from 18 to 24 April morning next year. I miss the food at Sydney Fish Market (which I plan to return to, on 23 April and to let a friend have a chance to visit the city since it's his first time in Sydney). There are four of us and we are thinking of doing a self-drive towards Port Stephens and perhaps spend one or two nights there in one of the Holiday Park villas.

We don't have anything specific in mind at the moment and are open to suggestions for:

1) Any interesting sights or quaint towns to visit between Sydney and Port Stephens?

2) Any famous food recommendations (fresh oysters, fish and chips etc)?

3) Itinerary suggestions

4) Ghost tours (found a couple of Newcastle Ghost Tours on Google)

5) Historic/war museums with guides available

6) Farms/wineries with guided tour/accommodations

Appreciate all recommendations! Thank you.

5 Answers Jan 12, 2014 at 6:39 PM