State of New South Wales

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Accommodation

Wagga Wagga Jul 15, 2014 at 7:23 PM

I am travelling with my dog that normally lives inside and was wondering where I could stay. Otherwise I will have to drive thru and keep going ?

1 Answer Jul 16, 2014 at 4:08 AM
    • what to buy from australia in electronic gadgets

Sydney Jul 11, 2014 at 7:38 AM

any kind of electronic device or gadget which is cheaper in australai than india ???

2 Answers Jul 11, 2014 at 12:58 PM
    • Inc Sidney for 3 days..staying at Intercontinental..Americans..where to eat?

Sydney Jul 8, 2014 at 6:45 AM

In Sidney for 3 days..staying at Intercontinental..Americans..where to eat?

4 Answers Jul 8, 2014 at 8:33 PM
    • public transport

Sydney Jul 7, 2014 at 9:53 AM

hi, my family will be visiting Sydney end of this month, we are back-packers and wish to utilize all the public transports within the city.

may i know how can i obtain the tickets? and which ticket to buy? which offers us all of the public transport like buses, trains, ferries..

we are from Malaysia.

thanks!

8 Answers Jul 15, 2014 at 9:53 AM
    • Hop on Hop off bus

Sydney Jul 6, 2014 at 6:32 PM

We're thinking of getting the two day hop on hop off bus ticket to get around town.
      OR - would one day be enough and use other transportation for the second day?

8 Answers Jul 12, 2014 at 3:33 PM
    • Transportation

Sydney Jul 6, 2014 at 5:31 PM

What is the best way to get from the cruise port to Hotel Stellar (near Hyde Park) and also from the hotel to Circular Quay? Thank you.

3 Answers Jul 8, 2014 at 4:45 PM
    • winter fishing in coffs

Coffs Harbour Jul 6, 2014 at 7:18 AM

what is the best species to target from the shore and what are the best methods???

• Surf wetsuit

Bondi Beach Jul 5, 2014 at 9:03 AM

Hello, somebody knows if i need a full wetsuit to surf with a sup at bondi beach in this time?

thanks

1 Answer Jul 6, 2014 at 1:40 AM
    • I need help choosing a canyoning adventure

Blue Mountains National Park Jul 3, 2014 at 4:41 PM

Hi, I'm in Blue Montains for two days (beginning tomorrow). Can you suggest me a canyoning adventure? Do I need to make a reservation?
      Thank you!

• A walk in nature

Sydney Jun 26, 2014 at 8:03 PM

I see that around Sydney many beautiful parks (reserves)! Help me choose one or two:
      - Had an amazing rich nature
      - Where Moen get without a car, train or bus (about 2-4 hours)
      - the possibility to rent a tent (not required)

10 Answers Jun 29, 2014 at 3:21 PM
    • Ha-fiizh's Profile Photo

First Time in Sydney!

Sydney Jun 26, 2014 at 11:58 AM

My girlfriend and I are planning to spend 6 nights in Sydney on October for the first time. We are planning to explore Sydney at its best. We are going to rent a car to make it easier to go to the Blue Mountains or anywhere else that makes a great itinerary. Hope you can help, THANK YOU!

4 Answers Jun 27, 2014 at 12:01 AM
    • Safety in Coona?

Coonabarabran Jun 22, 2014 at 2:18 AM

Planning to move down to Coona for work, just wanted to know if it's generally safe for a 25 y.o female to be living alone there?

3 Answers Jun 22, 2014 at 11:37 PM
    • Hot chicken takeaway

Katoomba Jun 21, 2014 at 11:52 PM

Where can I get a whole hot chicken for dinner tonight? Got the baked vegies in the oven!

6 Answers Jun 22, 2014 at 11:11 AM
    • Mural paintings

Broken Hill Jun 13, 2014 at 9:29 PM

I'm looking for a mural painting that was aparantly on the side of the old Capri pizza building? I'm trying to find it for a friend. Or do you know of someone who has a picture of it??? Desperately need to know

1 Answer Jun 13, 2014 at 10:49 PM
    • Most convenient district to stay in?

Sydney Jun 8, 2014 at 9:17 PM

Spending 10 days in Sydney in August. Which are the best districts to stay in in terms of convenience to sights, transport, beaches etc
      Thinking of staying in a serviced apt as we are 3 pax
      Thank you!
      Rachel

8 Answers Jun 14, 2014 at 9:30 PM
    • Micalong Creek Accommodation

Wee Jasper Jun 7, 2014 at 12:31 AM

I would like to know if any of the houses across the bridge on the other side of the Micalong River where you camp are for rent? My parents camped on the river and fished in the area for decades and now all the family (17 of us) want to go down to scatter their ashes in the river. My email is - chris.diana@bigpond.com
      Many thanks
      Diana Westall

• Has anyone used Canterbury Bankstown Towing Service?

Sydney Jun 2, 2014 at 6:02 AM

I want to ask if any one have already use the services of Canterbury Bankstown Towing Service? I'm looking for a towing service in Sydney and I came across their site at http://www.cbtservices.com.au/

If anyone can give me feedback about their company, I'll greatly appreciate it.

• Can I get to Lord How Island any other way than flying ?

Lord Howe Island Jun 1, 2014 at 10:49 PM

Can I get to Lord How Island any other way than flying ?

2 Answers Jun 2, 2014 at 4:35 PM
    • Beaches for kids

Sydney May 31, 2014 at 6:30 PM

What beaches accessible by public transportation from Redfern would be the "calmest" for kids aged 6 and 9 to enjoy? We grandparents don't want to have to dive into the waves to keep up with them or pull them back. They're both swimmers, but not particularly used to the ocean.

2 Answers Jun 1, 2014 at 6:29 AM
    • What to do in 10 days in and around Sydney?

Sydney May 29, 2014 at 10:00 PM

I am flying into and out of Sydney in August and want to see the most iconic areas in that short time as this may be my one and only trip tOz. . Could even fly to Ayer's Rock?. Don't think I want to drive up the Gold Cast, not enough time and I have been told it is a tad tacky. (Sorry if you love it!) Also might have a sad 'out of season' feel in Aug. Thinking hot fires in Hunter Valley and hiking in the Blueys maybe? How long wd i need in each? Any suggestions.? Traveling with husband and 25yr old daughter. Not backpacking but aware that everything's VERY expensive. Thinking airbnb too?

7 Answers Jun 1, 2014 at 11:27 PM
    • Quickest route

Newcastle May 20, 2014 at 12:25 AM

What would be the quickest way to get to the blue mountains from newcastle region, by public transport.

Are there certain trains or other public transport that have more direct routs or limited stops then others?

2 Answers May 21, 2014 at 11:58 PM
    • name of newish building by Darling Harbour?

Sydney May 19, 2014 at 10:58 AM

Its wedged between Harbourside Shopping Centre
      & Western Distributor Freeway.

Its address might be 70 Darling.

It looked like it was completing construction mid-March
      whence I took its photo -- sort of half-drum shaped.

Thanks in advance!

10 Answers May 25, 2014 at 2:57 AM
    • Snowy mountain accommodation to view only, not for skiing

Snowy Mountains May 19, 2014 at 6:00 AM

Hi there, I plan to visit Snowy Mountains in the Queen's Birthday long weekend. I live in Sydney, I will arrive on Sunday (8/6/2014) and check out Tuesday (10/6/2014). My wife and me just looking for accommodations with reasonable price (for 2 nights), where we can view the snowy and some beautiful places around there. We won't skiing or practice at all, because my wife does not want to hurt herself. So we just wanna stay in accommodation with big window or balcony to view the snow. Could you give me some advice for that, please? About accommodation and snowy mountains information, please. Thank you very much!!

2 Answers May 19, 2014 at 7:16 AM
    • Towns close by

Byron Bay May 17, 2014 at 1:21 AM

Having been given advice regarding staying in Gold Coast or byron bay on previous message we think we will stay in byron bay for 2 days. Was wondering if there are any small towns within 15 min driving worth going to see and is tweed heads woth going to certainly looks it. Will be flying to sydney from coolangatta at 730 so we have time on our side. Thanks

7 Answers May 19, 2014 at 12:39 AM
    • Sydney to palm beach

Sydney May 9, 2014 at 2:23 AM

Hi will be in sydney in feb. Hiring a car for the day and driving up to palm beach to see where home and away is filmed. Is there anything on the way or around about palm beach which would be interesting to see. We like sight seeing walking about shopping in small towns etc. thanks

9 Answers Jun 23, 2014 at 4:11 PM
    • ElisabettaF's Profile Photo

Byron Bay to Sydney in 5 days :)

Byron Bay May 7, 2014 at 12:27 PM

Hello guys!

I have 23 years and I'm Italian. Today my boss told me that in July I come in Melbourne for work! I have the possibility to stay for 1 week of vacation! :)

I decided/ thought to fly in Ballina, Byron Bay, where I spend 1 week end, I will be with my friend (she will be with me, only the week end). I would travel (Backpacking and cheap) from BYRON BAY to SYDNEY in 4/5 days. I would like arrive at Sydney in the midmorning of Friday (it will be ideal)!

I like much to stay in contact with the nature and to know the really of the country/city/village. I am not type of party with the heel, but I prefer do juggling around the fire :)

Do you have advice or suggestion? What do you do or not? How to get around?What airline / train / bus?

The questions that you think you would do well in my place, having discovered now of it, I'm super curious to know as much as possible! :)

Thank you again!
      Elisabetta

8 Answers May 11, 2014 at 5:49 AM
    • Crystal Pool

Royal National Park May 7, 2014 at 2:18 AM

I am trying to find out how to access the trail to Crystal Pool in the Royal National Park. I know it is off Sir Bertram Stevens Drive, but where do you enter from. Can anyone provide me with a walking map or some directions?

With thanks
      Chris

1 Answer May 13, 2014 at 4:55 PM
    • fqribeiro's Profile Photo

Transport Malaysia to Philippines

Sydney Apr 25, 2014 at 5:00 PM

How can I go from kota Kinabalu to Sandakan (both Malaysia)?
      Is there ferry from sandakan to Zamboanga (philippines) in October? How is the price?

17 Answers May 3, 2014 at 4:47 AM
    • miczngrz's Profile Photo

Should I rent a campervan or not?

Byron Bay Apr 15, 2014 at 6:19 PM

I'm going to Byron Bay for the Easter weekend, now I can't decide if I should rent a campervan or not? I am going to watch Bluesfest [http://www.bluesfest.com.au/] but most of the campsites are sold out. I read this blog that mentioned the bluesfest [blog.vroomvroomvroom.com/201...] so i decided to check out their list of campervans, now I am not sure if it is a wise idea to hire one or just book a hotel. However, I know that most hotels are quite far from the venue. Can anyone help me decide?

8 Answers Apr 23, 2014 at 7:08 PM
    • Toilets & eating houses

Nimbin Apr 14, 2014 at 9:19 PM

What are the public toilet facilities like in town, are there plenty of places to eat, I'm bringing 20 old ladies there this week?

3 Answers Apr 15, 2014 at 3:25 AM