Be the First to Answer

Popular State of Meghalaya Travel Answer Locations

• Route from silong to Lamding

Shillong Jul 17, 2013 at 9:21 AM

How I go Silong to Lamding by bus or car directly

5 Answers Jan 8, 2014 at 2:32 AM
    • VEG FOOD ?

Shillong Sep 15, 2012 at 9:03 PM

I AM PURE VEG FOOD TAKEN..CAN I GET VEG. FOOD IN MEGHALAYA? SHILONG ?I WANT TO TRAVEL THIS MONTH END..THANKS. ( WHICH TYPE VEG FOOD GET..? )

1 Answer May 30, 2013 at 11:04 PM
    • RohitB's Profile Photo

meghalaya and nagaland

Shillong Sep 12, 2012 at 2:23 AM

HI
      We plan to visit Meghalaya and Nagaland from Dec 3 to 18, 2012. Please help make an itinerary for us
      thanks
      rohit

8 Answers Sep 14, 2012 at 10:49 PM
    • A short trip to Shillong

Shillong Mar 18, 2012 at 8:38 AM

I might have to make a short trip to Shillong (5-6 days( in the month of May. Could you please tell me the safest way to do this trip within a proper budget.

Could you suggest some safe and budget hotels? I don't need luxury ... just to stay there comfortably.

1 Answer Mar 19, 2012 at 9:12 PM
    • assam , meghalaya tour

Shillong Jan 17, 2012 at 11:26 PM

SIR,
      I AM PLANNING TO VISIT ASSAM AND MEGHALAYA IN THE FIRST WEEK OF MARCH. WILL REACH GUWAHATI ON THE 3RD AND WILL PROCEED TO KASIRANGA ON THE 4TH. STAY AT BOTH THE PLACES HAVE BEEN ARRANGED. WILL START FOR SHILLONG FROM KASIRANGA AT AROUND 12 NOON ON THE 5TH. WE ARE A GROUP OF SIX AND WE ARE PLANNING TO STAY AT SHILLONG FOR A DAY(MARCH 5) AND ALSO ONE DAY AT CHERRAPUNJEE HOLIDAY RESORT.(MARCH 6). HAVE ALREADY DONE THE BOOKING AT CHERRAPUNJEE AND AM PLANNING TO BOOK AT ORCHID HOTEL AT SHILLONG WHICH OFFERS BUDGET STAYS. I READ AN ARTICLE YOU WROTE ON THIS SITE AND I ALSO STUDIED SOME DETAILS FROM THE NET. I KINDLY REQUEST YOU TO HELP ME CHART OUT A TRIP COVERING ALL THE TOURIST SPOTS AROUND SHILLONG AND CHERRAPUNJEE , INCLUDING ALL THE FALLS, AND ALSO KEEPING IN MIND THAT WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO REACH GUWAHATI ON THE NIGHT OF MARCH 7.I HAVE ASKED A FRIEND OF MINE IN GUWAHATI TO ARRANGE A SUMO OR SOME OTHER VEHICLE FOR THE ENTIRE TRIP SO THAT WE CAN COVER MAX.PLACES. I KNOW YOUR EXPERIENCE WILL BE REAL HELPFUL IN EVERYWAY.

HOPE YOU'LL OBLIGE,
      THANKING YOU,
      JOHNSON, KERALA.

2 Answers Jan 23, 2012 at 4:16 AM
    • Travel plan of Shillong with wife and 2 years daughter

Shillong Dec 12, 2011 at 1:56 AM

Would anyone please help me to make a travel plan for 3/4 nights at Shillong or adjacent area to have a relax & pleasure trip with my wife and 2 yrs daughter!!

I'll start from Dhaka. And I willing to visit in January/February. Also please suggest me what time (which month in the year) will be perfect for visiting Shillong.

Thank you.

Regards,
      Sayem

6 Answers Dec 29, 2011 at 5:31 AM
    • Fishing in Shillong?

Shillong Jun 3, 2011 at 11:56 PM

I plan to visit Shillong from 10th Jun for about 10 days. Are there any good places for fishing close to the town? Also how is the weather going to be in those days? I have read that by end June the rains start. So should we schedule a visit to Sohra at the end of our stay. Is there any problems during the rains. Appreciate an early response.

7 Answers Jun 6, 2011 at 8:26 AM
    • 2 day trip out of shillong

Shillong May 25, 2011 at 6:25 AM

I am planning to visit Shillong from 07th Jun till 15th Jun with wife and 3 year old daughter. I would like to know if there is a suitable destination for a 2 day trip from Shillong which we could squeeze in, during this period? Also does the city shut down very early in the evening?

1 Answer May 28, 2011 at 2:30 AM
    • tour tura

Tura Mar 23, 2011 at 10:25 AM

i want to go to tura but i dont know anyone in tura. plz tell me your suggestion for 3 day stay at tura that should be safe and cheap.

1 Answer Mar 30, 2011 at 7:03 AM
    • Is August 1st week a good time to be there in Shillong ?

Shillong Apr 22, 2010 at 8:38 PM

Guys,

I will be in India in August 1st week and was thinking of spending 4-5 days in Shillong .. I was just wondering how the weather will be during the those time in the year .. Will it be still monsoon there ? Do u recommend to go there ? Primary reason to go there is to relax and enjoy the natural beauty and the mountains ..

Thanks,

Ranjan

4 Answers Jun 20, 2010 at 1:56 AM
    • Guwahati to Shillong

State of Meghalaya Aug 23, 2009 at 11:04 PM

Are there shared taxis to Shillong from Guwahati Railway Station? If so, where do I find them?

1 Answer Sep 25, 2010 at 6:55 AM
    • Cherrapunjee

State of Meghalaya Aug 16, 2009 at 1:38 AM

How much time does it take from Shillong to Cherrapunjee and back? Can one do it in a day or does it require overnight stay at Cherrapunjee?

4 Answers Sep 25, 2010 at 7:43 AM
    • Gawahati to Shillong

State of Meghalaya Jan 12, 2007 at 3:28 PM

Can anyone comment on the ground transportation between these two places? The internet says there are bus and taxi links. Are they reliable, and what's the price?

1 Answer Jan 12, 2007 at 11:42 PM
    • Place to see?

Shillong Sep 13, 2006 at 4:49 AM

Hi fellow VTs!

Can anubody guide me as to what all are the places to see in shillong?

Partha

1 Answer Sep 20, 2010 at 9:09 AM
    • Ibiza_Nino's Profile Photo

chassing the monsoon

State of Meghalaya Jul 4, 2006 at 4:11 PM

I have been following the monsoon,a bit,in India and spent over 1 month in Shilong and Cherrapungi 3 times,also in Goa,Kerala,a bit in Mumbai
      Has anybody have some experience in monsoons in India.?