• nppandit's Profile Photo

where do find best laal maas and safed maas

Bikaner 13 hours ago

where do find best laal maas and safed maas

more
    • Manali Visit on 4 April

Manali 18 hours ago

Sir

Is it safe to visit Manali on 4-6 April 2015 according to weather????

more
    • Imlonetraveller's Profile Photo

Trip to mussoorie

Mussoorie 21 hours ago

Anyone can help with mussoorie trip by bike? Kind advice please about cheap hotel, place to see around, advice for wonderful night, any place which is open late in the night

more
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

Is it easy to flag and board a taxi in Eillots's Beach?

Chennai (Madras) Yesterday

Hi, Chennai VT,

Is it easy to flag and board an ordinary taxi in Eillot's Beach and anywhere else in India without calling a taxi in advance? Will taxi drivers without passengers stop to allow passengers to board if passengers flag?

I just want to avoid the autos.

more
    • Non-resort location South of Kovalam?

Thiruvananthapuram Mar 22, 2015 at 8:11 AM

please advise of a beach location South of Kovalam which is not as developed as Kovalam or as isolated as the 'resorts' - where I can wander from cafe to cafe, please. Maybe a village or town?
      Thank you.

more
    • gondola ride ticket

Gulmarg Mar 15, 2015 at 4:12 AM

Hi everybody
      I have a question About the gondola ride in Gulmarg Which is booking ticket via the Internet on advance or purchased on the same day when we go there?

more
    • Less touristy Kushti Akhara (centres) to recommend?

India Mar 7, 2015 at 4:02 AM

Hello everyone,

Happy Holi Day there!

Actually, this is me again need some help here from the locals.

I would like to do a photo-documentary project about Kushti wrestler when I'm visiting India next month April. (Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, and Varanasi).

I understand that there are a numbers of Akhara in Delhi, Uttar Pradesh and Punjab).

There are even visitation tours catered for tourists. But I am hoping to visit some less-touristy centres and hoping to spend days and nights with them (ok, max 3 days). I want to document their lifestyle, I know they need to wake up 3am daily to do squats, sleeps at 8pm etc. I want to observe those 'rituals' as close up as possible.

Could anyone recommend or suggest some contacts so that I could try to arrange with the person in charge? It can be any locations, I don't mind travel extra-mile to visit that particular location.

I emailed this particular photojournalist, but yet to received any reply from him.
      Photos: http://www.suchetadas.com/wrestling.htm

Thank you for your help in advance. Really appreciate it.

Thanks again!
      Teo
      (Malaysia)

more
    • Off beat visits in amritsar

Amritsar Mar 24, 2015 at 12:52 AM

Are there any off beat places to visit near amritsar. We are visiting the golden temple, wagha border and jaliianwala Baugh.....anything else very Punjab!

more
    • Indian Passport

India Mar 20, 2015 at 4:55 AM

Kindly help me for getting Indian Citizenship.
      As I was foreigner and having Palestine Passport issued by Egypt Embassy in 1989 and its validity till 1994. Then I got married with an Indian in 1993. I am having Marriage certificate. Since then I am living in India and I have not renewed the passport and I have never been traveled abroad.
      I applied for Indian passport in 2014 but Indian Passport Office rejected my application.

Kindly advice me what should I do for the same.

more
    • CHEAP AND BEST HOTEL

Gangtok Mar 16, 2015 at 9:51 AM

pls suggest me the cheapest hotel !!!

more
    • Taxi airport to Palolem or Agonda

Goa Mar 1, 2015 at 9:28 AM

Anybody going to south Goa?
      I'd like to share a taxi.
      Arrival 14.03.15 from Mumbai at 06:30am with AI984.
      Adrian

more
    • mallyak's Profile Photo

Temple Tour

India Feb 28, 2015 at 8:49 PM

Besides the Temples in cities of Madurai-tanjore-Chidambaram-rameshwaram and kanya kumari is it a pleasant place to go for a holiday?

more
    • need your help

Srinagar 20 hours ago

good morning
      there is heavy rain in kashmir as i heard. is there is worry of flooding ? how safe to be there during this period? is roads closed between srinagar and other cities?
      thank you

more
    • Houseboating

India Mar 26, 2015 at 7:21 PM

HI,
      Has anyone taken an overnight houseboat from Kumarakom Lake Resort? I am wondering if the boat just cruises around Vembanad Lake or if it goes into the smaller canals? Or, can anyone recommed a Luxury One-bedroom houseboat cruise from Alleppey?
      thanks

more
    • going to bangalore for studies

Bangalore Mar 23, 2015 at 7:40 AM

is bangalore city safe for me

more
    • hire a car/taxi is safe or not and how much it cost?

State of Kerala Mar 23, 2015 at 4:51 AM

hi !

i am planning to visit cochi, munnar and kovalam in mid of April. hire a car/taxi is safe or not and how much it cost while going to
      1) cochi airport to kovalam
      2) kovalam to munnar
      3) munnar to cochi

Share the rough figure of rent of cheapest and average hire car/taxi.

thanks & regards-
      richa

more
    • Anybody wanna join

Leh Mar 18, 2015 at 11:10 AM

hi,
      Me and my friend is travelling to leh in august as we are only 2 people so if any other group or few other people would like to join than kindly reply.

more
    • vpas's Profile Photo

Suggestions for a 3 day trip to Gauhati

Gauhati Mar 11, 2015 at 5:00 AM

I will be going in the end of March to Gauhati. I plan to see the following places --
      Kamakhya Temple
      Bhuvaneshwari Temple
      Hayagriva Temple
      Navagraha Temple
      Uma Nanda Temple
      Is it possible to go to Kaziranga Sanctuary by public transport for a day trip?
      Any other suggestions?
      Where can I find handicrafts, cane/bamboo items at a reasonable price?
      Which is the best place to see Assamese cotton weaving and embroidery. I do not want to see silk weaving. Only cotton.
      Thank you for your time,
      Seetha

more
    • genuine Portuguese cuisine in south goa

Goa Mar 7, 2015 at 7:46 PM

I will stay in betalbatim. Wish to eat genuine Portuguese cuisine. Do not wish to travel lot may be a walk about 2-3 miles from Betalbatim beach ( my stay place will be around 1/2 mile from beach). Advice for a quiet place & not music loud music

more
    • good place in Rishikesh ?

Rishikesh Mar 7, 2015 at 12:47 AM

I plan to go to rishikesh soon,

I'm looking for a place to learn yoga, beginners class, and also to meet kind and sweet girls (travelers)

does anyone knows an ashram in Rishikesh or anywhere else in North India ?

thanks

more
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

Are there places of interest surrounding Chennai International Airport?

Chennai (Madras) Mar 1, 2015 at 6:45 AM

Hi, India VT,

Are there places of interest surrounding Chennai International Airport? I have 1 day stopover in Chennai. Can you suggest briefly what i can see around the airport? Does Chennai have Chinatown? Which is the Seventh-Day Adventist Church nearest to the airport?

more
    • Imlonetraveller's Profile Photo

Need companion

New Delhi 21 hours ago

I am travelling mussoorie by bike in couple of days. Anyone need company?

more
    • Will I find snow in March

Manali Mar 17, 2015 at 10:08 PM

Will I find snow in the month of March , i would be arriving on 21st !!

more
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

Any food court or vegetarian restaurant near or in Chennai Airport?

Chennai (Madras) Mar 17, 2015 at 8:17 AM

Hi, Chennai VT,

Are there food courts or vegetarian restaurants near or in Chennai Airport? Where to find a guide to dining in Chennai especially near the airport?

Chyan

more
    • cost of water sports

Goa Mar 17, 2015 at 2:27 AM

How much do you pay for parasailing, for instance?

more

Popular State of Maharashtra Travel Answer Locations

• One way Car Rental Service

Pune Feb 19, 2015 at 9:00 PM

Looking for relaible car rental for One way rental from Pune to Shirdi. Suggestions please?

1 Answer Mar 3, 2015 at 3:31 AM
    • Searching for prepaid car for picking & droping on airport & siteseeing

Aurangabad Feb 19, 2015 at 3:41 AM

Hello,
      We (two adults) will be in Aurangabad in April. I'm flying in @4pm on Wednesday and leaving @5pm on Friday (flying in and out). I would like to visit Ajanta and Ellora caves.
      I am thinking about visiting Ajanta caves on Thursday (full day) and Ellora caves on Friday - have more than half day. I also will need a ride from airport to hotel in Aurangabad and back to the airport.
      I have a few questions:
      1. Is there a prepaid car from Aurangabad airport to the city? How much should it cost?
      4. Is it possible to rent a car at the airport and how much would that cost?
      Thank You in advance!

3 Answers Feb 22, 2015 at 12:04 PM
    • please suggest a car rental company in Kolhapur for a family of 4.

Kolhapur Feb 19, 2015 at 3:09 AM

I am going to stay in Kolhapur for a day .I have already booked my hotel and selected the places to go around. The one and only thing left out is to book a car for the site seeing for the day. Unfortunately could not do any booking till now as I am not able to find any online to book.
      Could you guys please suggest a car rental company in Kolhapur for renting semi budget car for a day for a family of 4.
      Thanks in advance.
      Pradeep

4 Answers Feb 22, 2015 at 12:09 PM
    • Want Suggestion for cheapest car rental service for pune airport to lonavala

Pune Feb 19, 2015 at 2:21 AM

Hi, I am travelling this March around 7th to pune - Lonavala -Shirdi. I will be arriving the pune airport and we need to go to Lonavala. Please suggest if we have any car/taxi service from pune airport to lonavala or maybe a volvo bus from the airport. I have tried to serach on internet for cabs but the charges they show is way too high for a 80 kms travel. Please suggest a viable option and what are the must visit places in lonavala, I will be there for couple of days before going to shirdi via shani shignapur.

5 Answers Feb 23, 2015 at 4:55 AM
    • Finding Indica car on rent

Pune Feb 19, 2015 at 1:40 AM

Hi,

We are couple planning to visit Lavasa in Oct, 2014. I am seeking answers to the following:
      Are there any car rental services which give Indica and if yes what are the charges and where to get them in Pune?
      Thanks in advance.

2 Answers Feb 27, 2015 at 4:45 PM
    • about disc in mumbai

Mumbai Dec 28, 2014 at 7:33 PM

I waana know disc playing good trance nd electric music in mumbai nd can allow stags

2 Answers Mar 1, 2015 at 10:36 PM
    • Sharone24's Profile Photo

Medical shots (vacancies) for very short stay in mumbai???

Mumbai Dec 22, 2014 at 7:26 AM

Hey guys :-)
      i really need your help.....

i will need to fly to india (Mumbai) for a short trip of THREE DAYS total.

i will stay in the most fancy hotel in mumbai (the "oberoi" hotel) and i do not plan to eat outside of the hotel...

all i need is to stay at the hotel for three days and fly back home to israel.

do i need to take any medical shots for such a short trip and esspecially if staying at such a highscale hotel???

Thanks for the help,

Sharone.

4 Answers Dec 23, 2014 at 4:39 AM
    • what to wear in Mumbai

Mumbai Nov 26, 2014 at 2:03 AM

I am travelling to Mumbai on business during the first week of December. Is it ok to wear shorts and t-shirts (spaghetti straps?) during leisure time.

7 Answers Mar 10, 2015 at 1:12 PM
    • Places to see in Mumbai

Mumbai Sep 26, 2014 at 10:15 PM

My college friend decided to go and visit around tourist places to see in Mumbai. We just need some guidance about places in Mumbai and how to reach that places?

7 Answers Mar 19, 2015 at 9:40 PM
    • DamianL's Profile Photo

airport transfer

Mumbai Sep 18, 2014 at 8:23 PM

what is easiest way to get from mumbai international airport to a south mumbai colaba hotel

6 Answers Sep 20, 2014 at 6:47 AM
    • Hotels in Mumbai

Mumbai Aug 17, 2014 at 8:26 AM

What hotels would you recommend in Mumbai, fair priced and safe

4 Answers Dec 22, 2014 at 7:35 AM
    • price of thali

Elephanta Island Aug 15, 2014 at 8:45 AM

what is price of thali

4 Answers Aug 16, 2014 at 12:15 PM
    • sharadsathe's Profile Photo

members in Pune

Pune Aug 13, 2014 at 4:49 PM

provide list of virtual tourist members from Pune, India

2 Answers Aug 13, 2014 at 10:14 PM
    • New Years' Eve

Mumbai Aug 11, 2014 at 6:47 AM

Hi, can anyone help us. We are visiting Mumbai for 4 days with a 15 year old child. Where could we celebrate New Years' Eve? Thanks in advance.

6 Answers Aug 14, 2014 at 2:38 AM
    • Looking for Expensive Vegetarian Restaurants in Mumbai with good ambience and good food ?

Mumbai Jul 30, 2014 at 6:18 AM

Looking for High end Vegetarian Restaurants in Mumbai with good ambience and good food ?

1 Answer Aug 8, 2014 at 2:19 AM
    • Where to stay in Mumbai

Mumbai Jul 23, 2014 at 4:32 PM

Is there a nice hotel in city center where you can walk and take in some of the city shopping, events etc?

5 Answers Jan 5, 2015 at 11:01 AM
    • Travel from Powai(Chandivili) to Vikhroli(Godrej)

Mumbai Jul 11, 2014 at 7:05 AM

I want to know if there are any buses from Chandivili/Powai to Godrej Infotech in Vikhroli(E).
      If anyone could answer my query, it would be of big help.

2 Answers Jul 11, 2014 at 10:43 PM
    • is Mumbai safe for non-locals?

Mumbai Jun 9, 2014 at 5:03 AM

is Mumbai safe for non-locals? when i say "safe" what i mean is: if people know that a person is non-local, do they take advantage of it? is it safe to travel from office to home during late hours?

5 Answers Jun 9, 2014 at 7:39 PM
    • Best place to buy Indian suits for mu wife

Mumbai Jun 7, 2014 at 5:58 AM

Can you please tell where the high end shops are located for indian ladies suits?

2 Answers Jun 9, 2014 at 7:26 AM
    • Public transport in Aurangabad

Aurangabad Apr 1, 2014 at 10:17 PM

I have heard that the best way to explore this place would be by a taxi. Is that still true? But is there some place, or places ( Ajanta, Ellora, Pitalkhora Caves, Khuldabad) that has good ( frequent, reasonably fast, and perhaps AC) public transport options as well ( as of 2014)?

16 Answers Apr 28, 2014 at 3:10 PM
    • zin's Profile Photo

5 hours in Mumbai Airport

Mumbai Mar 29, 2014 at 3:02 PM

Hello VTers, I would like to get yr advise what I can do in Mumbai Chatrapati Shivaji Airport during my transit flight? I haven't been any country with mega high population so please let me know dos and don'ts in super busy airport. What do you recommend gifts for home and what can I try any traditional snacks in food court???
      Thanks for your help, Zin

20 Answers Apr 5, 2014 at 12:45 AM
    • Custom Market

Mumbai Mar 27, 2014 at 3:46 AM

where can i buy new imported goggles for low price (Means without paying custom duty)??

2 Answers Mar 28, 2014 at 11:10 PM
    • bhavsargaaurav's Profile Photo

Pune Airport Taxi

Pune Feb 26, 2014 at 11:25 PM

I need a taxi from Pune airport to Shivaji nagar?

2 Answers Oct 25, 2014 at 1:30 AM
    • Transit visa

Mumbai Feb 20, 2014 at 12:05 PM

Hi
      I want to travel from Mumbai to Turkey via London. I wanted to know do they check the transit visa in here, Mumbai or upon the arrival in Heathrow/ London?

7 Answers Feb 21, 2014 at 6:05 AM
    • to ask about age

Mumbai Feb 6, 2014 at 10:04 AM

I am 19 years old . Can i go dubai alone for a week stay ? i am an engineering student student

4 Answers Sep 21, 2014 at 3:49 AM
    • Pre-paid taxis from CSIA to Taj Mahal Hotel, Colaba..

Mumbai Feb 4, 2014 at 6:42 PM

Hi there,

Anyone know the fare to Taj Palace hotel, Fort, and the duration it may take on a Sunday, starting at 1600 hours?

Many thanks

DB

4 Answers Apr 21, 2014 at 3:26 AM
    • Buying luggage..

Mumbai Feb 2, 2014 at 9:55 AM

Hi guys,

Was wondering if anyone could kindly suggest where I can buy decent air-bags (the ones on wheels) in Mumbai at a good and attractive price.

Looking for decent quality that can serve for years ;-)

Would I be looking at paying the same amount as I would in London? Considering I understand there are very upmarket malls in Mumbai, with no doubt their higher mark-ups..

Any places where I can get the same quality at better rates please?

Thank you so much in advance.

DB

6 Answers Apr 11, 2014 at 3:25 AM
    • Alone Women how safe

Mumbai Jan 15, 2014 at 9:55 AM

Are women safe alone during daytime, if travelling alone? What to do at night time?

19 Answers Jan 16, 2014 at 10:13 AM
    • avoncarole's Profile Photo

ID needed for internal flight

Mumbai Jan 12, 2014 at 9:18 PM

Do you need to show passport for internal flight or will photo ID be okay
      Thanks

14 Answers Jan 15, 2014 at 4:48 AM
    • best indian vegetarian restaurants in Pune please ?

Pune Jan 3, 2014 at 8:06 PM

What are the best indian vegetarian restaurants in Pune please ?

6 Answers Feb 17, 2015 at 5:01 AM