My parents and I are planning a road trip from Chennai to Madhya Pradesh (middle of December). We are thinking about covering these places in the following order:
1. Kanha National Park (2 nights)
2. Bandhavgarh National Park (2 nights)
3. Pachmarhi (2 nights)
4. Ujjain (1 night)
5. Omkareshwar (1 night)
In this regard, I have the following questions:
1. Could someone please advise me regarding the route to be taken, keeping in mind road condition and safety. Maximum distance we would like to cover in a day is 600-700 km (total trip duration of around 13-15 days).
2. Also, I wondering if is worthwhile doing rafting in Orchha? Does Madhya Pradesh Tourism or any other private company offer rafting in Orchha?
3. Related to the above question, does Madhya Pradesh tourism or any other private company offer parasailing in Pachmarhi? I have seen parasailing as a part of a package, but I was not able to spot it separately anywhere.
4. Is Satpura National Park worth a visit? How far is it from Pachmarhi?
5. Is the cost for the jeep safari included along with the room rent in Madhya Pradesh Tourism's resorts at Kanha and Bandhavgarh? Or should it be booked separately online?
Thanks and regards,