State of Madhya Pradesh Travel Answers

change location
jacquesrenaud's Profile Photo

Udaipur Ujjain by bus

by jacquesrenaud Online Now Mar 17, 2004 at 12:00 AM

Namaste, Thanks again to the friends who answered me last year. After Haryana and Punjab (the five rivers) in 2003 I will stay this summer one month and half in Madhya Pradesh (Ujjain and Chattarpur). Do you know wich buses are going from Udaipur to Ujjain and when are the departures ? If you know some cheap hotel in Ujjain and Chattarpur tell me (low budget : 100/150 rps (the first 20 days last year I spent, all included, 349 rps a day in average)). Sukria, Jacques

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • indiabazaar's Profile Photo

Re: Udaipur Ujjain by bus

by indiabazaar Online Now Mar 17, 2004 at 8:23 AM

I live in Udaipur.. and i Know No any bus from Udaipur to Ujain direct by private services.. but its govt.. bus which is not delux bus and i dont think you will like to travel in that bus.. the best way to go from Udaipur to Ujain better you go to Indore by bus from Udaipur.. then you can change bus from Indore to Ujain .. if you are in Udaipur or planning to be in udaipur. sure will have nice VT metting here.. and i will help you to get your bus to Indore and Ujain. i will help you in best way.. when you will be here..Incase you are there. you can call me on 3100490 otherwise if you are any where in india you can call me 0294 3100490 Ajay

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • jacquesrenaud's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Udaipur Ujjain by bus

by jacquesrenaud Online Now Mar 18, 2004 at 10:13 AM

Thank you very much for this answer, I am going to Udaipur to meet the family (like a part of family). I will stay only three days and sure this is not enough. The quality of the bus is not important. I am used to travel by local bus (jaipur bikaner sitting in the back this is something; now, with my white hair I ask for VIP seats !). May be we will meet in the streets near Jagdish temple. Or you will see me playing chess with a dukandar. July millenge ?

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular State of Madhya Pradesh Travel Answer Locations