State of Madhya Pradesh Travel Answers

change location

Kumbh Mela, Ujjain 2004

by valerieAub Online Now Feb 24, 2004 at 8:29 AM

Hello, I am looking for travelers that are willing to participate to a documentary on the Kumbh Mela and that are ready to explain their motivations.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • indiabazaar's Profile Photo

Re: Kumbh Mela, Ujjain 2004

by indiabazaar Online Now Feb 24, 2004 at 11:16 PM

Hello I hear The Kumbh Mela festival, held every 12 years in the city of Allahabad, attracts 25 million people CE more than the population of 185 of the 227 countries in the world. but in Kumbh Mela festival held in Ujain every year . there will be many pepoles too. I saw on Local television this time they really do very good arragments. my wife wanted to go this time too.. but i think its to much Rush of pepoles there .. but every pepoles have faith.. I hope some one will tell you been in Kumbh Mela festival or visiting this time also. i bet you are exited Best of luck Ajay

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • little_calvin's Profile Photo

Re: Kumbh Mela, Ujjain 2004

by little_calvin Online Now Feb 26, 2004 at 3:34 AM

hi. a documentary on the kumbh mela, sounds good. i would be interested in that. this time its in ujjain, madhya pradesh, sure you know that right. what kind of explanations of motivations do you need. from me as a person or then are you looking for someone to get the info. out from other people participating there. would be great if you can elaborat a little. thanks. little_calvin

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular State of Madhya Pradesh Travel Answer Locations