Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• mahak.hira03's Profile Photo

Houseboat stay

Kochi Jun 16, 2015 at 12:44 AM

which route is best for houseboat journey

more
    • Which resort should I choose in Kumarakom ?

State of Kerala Jul 3, 2015 at 2:38 AM

Hello,

I am trying to decide between different resorts in Kumarakom for 2 nights stay. This is a quick family trip. Basic focus is on beautiful property and good food. I checked prices of different properties seems like, I can have option to go with Abad Whispering Palms and Backwater Ripples.
      If I check reviews, Abad Whispering Palms have mixed reviews and looks ok. While Backwater Ripples looks dated in comparison to Abad (I checked pictures on Trip Advisor).
      Please help me to decide, which one can I go with. Checking their pictures is not helping me. Local DE and people who stayed there, should be able to give me more insight.

Regards

more

houseboat stay in kerala

Kochi Jun 15, 2015 at 9:41 PM

from where should i take house boat in kerala for 1 night. kollam or allepey?

more
    • Which resort should I choose in Kumarakom ?

State of Kerala Jul 3, 2015 at 2:38 AM

Hello,

I am trying to decide between different resorts in Kumarakom for 2 nights stay. This is a quick family trip. Basic focus is on beautiful property and good food. I checked prices of different properties seems like, I can have option to go with Abad Whispering Palms and Backwater Ripples.
      If I check reviews, Abad Whispering Palms have mixed reviews and looks ok. While Backwater Ripples looks dated in comparison to Abad (I checked pictures on Trip Advisor).
      Please help me to decide, which one can I go with. Checking their pictures is not helping me. Local DE and people who stayed there, should be able to give me more insight.

Regards

7 Answers Jul 3, 2015 at 6:13 PM

Houseboat stay

Kochi Jun 16, 2015 at 12:44 AM

which route is best for houseboat journey

1 Answer Jun 16, 2015 at 4:37 AM

houseboat stay in kerala

Kochi Jun 15, 2015 at 9:41 PM

from where should i take house boat in kerala for 1 night. kollam or allepey?

7 Answers Jul 3, 2015 at 10:32 AM

trip for 4 days

Kochi Jun 5, 2015 at 11:37 PM

i am visiting there in november

2 Answers Jun 15, 2015 at 6:04 PM

trip for 4 days

Kochi Jun 5, 2015 at 10:33 PM

I was planning that I will reach kochi at 8 pm so I leave for munnar in night only then i roam munnar one day, stay there at night then next day( 2nd day) I leave for thekkady and they stay there for whole day and night and thn agiain next day (3rd day) leave for allepey, stay in house boat (12 noon to 9 am) and after this leave for verkala.enjoy in beach for whole evening and night and again leave for kochi airport late night or early morning for flight at 6 am.Is this feasible???

1 Answer Jun 5, 2015 at 11:29 PM

plan a trip for 4 days

Kochi Jun 5, 2015 at 9:46 PM

I want to visit Kerala for 4 days and I want to see allepey, munnar, thekkady and verkala beach. please help me out in planning my trip

• Cochin - Day in port

Kochi Jun 3, 2015 at 6:12 AM

We are on a cruise shop, stopping in Cochin in October - we will be in port 12n - 8pm.
      Apart from our previous day being in Goa this will be our first visit to India and are interested in seeing what we can in our short stay.
      Is the port located close to the tourist area?
      Will there be guides available to take us on tours when we get off the ship?
      We are mainly interested in scenery and taking photos - can you suggest what the best things for us to see would be.
      we have heard TukTuks will be available to drive us around- do the drivers speak English and what do they cost to hire?

3 Answers Jun 6, 2015 at 12:02 AM
    • kerala in june

State of Kerala May 30, 2015 at 3:26 AM

hi is it okay to visit kerala in the month of june for around 10-12 days? will it be raining heavily and daily? and if at all it is okay to visit where all should one go to?? we are a family of 3 including my 8 years old son. i would prefer a mix of beach and hills. I've also heard about those house boat trips and also about national park. also pls suggest munnar or coorg? is kovalam good??

1 Answer May 30, 2015 at 4:30 AM
    • Please rate www.keralatourismtourpackages.in for kerala tour

Munnar May 13, 2015 at 2:46 PM

Anybody know about www.keralatourismtourpackages.in for kerala tour. I heard above said website recommend 4 tour operators, if we submit our travel plan on their website. Please comment.thanks

4 Answers May 20, 2015 at 4:48 AM
    • Lungis in Thiruvananthapuram

Thiruvananthapuram Apr 25, 2015 at 6:15 PM

Are lungis common in this are and if so how come gymshorts are seen as less conservative?

4 Answers Apr 26, 2015 at 4:38 PM
    • Clothes in india

Thiruvananthapuram Apr 25, 2015 at 5:46 PM

Is is ok to wear gym shorts here?

8 Answers Apr 27, 2015 at 4:47 AM
    • Clothes in india

Thiruvananthapuram Apr 25, 2015 at 5:46 PM

Is is ok to wear gym shorts here?

1 Answer Apr 25, 2015 at 11:26 PM
    • hire a car/taxi is safe or not and how much it cost?

State of Kerala Mar 23, 2015 at 4:51 AM

hi !

i am planning to visit cochi, munnar and kovalam in mid of April. hire a car/taxi is safe or not and how much it cost while going to
      1) cochi airport to kovalam
      2) kovalam to munnar
      3) munnar to cochi

Share the rough figure of rent of cheapest and average hire car/taxi.

thanks & regards-
      richa

3 Answers Apr 11, 2015 at 11:05 PM
    • Non-resort location South of Kovalam?

Thiruvananthapuram Mar 22, 2015 at 8:11 AM

please advise of a beach location South of Kovalam which is not as developed as Kovalam or as isolated as the 'resorts' - where I can wander from cafe to cafe, please. Maybe a village or town?
      Thank you.

1 Answer Mar 31, 2015 at 10:30 AM
    • AjayG3's Profile Photo

Best beach in Kerala

Kovalam Feb 17, 2015 at 9:08 AM

I would be travelling to Kovalam in the first week of March, with my family and could I get suggestions for the locations to stay and some decent hotel on the beach.
      Ajay

4 Answers Feb 22, 2015 at 11:29 AM
    • AjayG3's Profile Photo

First time to GOD"s own home.

Kochi Jan 30, 2015 at 9:01 AM

I with my family(4 adults) are reaching by flight to Kochi in 1st week of march and intend to spend 1 week travelling around.. Could someone be kind enough to suggest me the places and cities to visit , best beaches to have bath, also about hotel accomodation (reasonably good)?.

3 Answers Feb 1, 2015 at 12:24 PM
    • NayanShravan's Profile Photo

Nighlife in Calicut

Calicut Jan 21, 2015 at 12:13 AM

What's it like in Calicut? Is it there?

• Houseboat trips from Kochi, kerala

Kochi Jan 17, 2015 at 4:36 AM

Hi. We are three travelers wanting to go on a houseboat trip from Kochi to relax and see the beautiful sights - does anyone have any recomdations recarding this? When and where to order and what to expect! Any suggestions for the duration of the trip? Many thanks in advance!!

5 Answers Mar 28, 2015 at 4:48 AM
    • eastrunner's Profile Photo

House Boat Rentals

State of Kerala Jan 15, 2015 at 9:32 AM

Hi there,

We are going to Kerela July for a few days 3 nights, and want to spend a few days in on the backwaters, for a bigger group 12 people, can you please give some 'local' houseboat rental companies. Thanks

Also is this the rainy season?

ER

2 Answers Jun 6, 2015 at 4:21 AM
    • Cochin to Varkala

Kochi Jan 13, 2015 at 6:05 PM

Hi, i'm wanting to get a taxi or train from Cochin to Varkala. does anyone know the cost of a taxi, or how i would get there by train?

Thanks

3 Answers Jun 6, 2015 at 4:21 AM
    • windpaard's Profile Photo

info about possible diseases and dangers kerala coast

Varkkala Dec 17, 2014 at 1:12 PM

I would like to know of there are some dangers of diseases as malaria and dengue in kovalam,varkala,allepey?
      and also info about dangers of tourist traps in this places.
      I would like some review about the airport of trivandum,it's easy and quick to get through passport control?

1 Answer Dec 19, 2014 at 10:40 AM
    • DIVYASRI's Profile Photo

Basic Information

Munnar Dec 10, 2014 at 12:50 PM

What are the famous Scenic Spots in and around Munnar??Please Share the Experience if You have Visited.

9 Answers Mar 28, 2015 at 4:46 AM
    • Ayuvedic Treaments

State of Kerala Nov 11, 2014 at 11:00 PM

Anyone can suggest a good, clean, trustworthy place to have the above treatments?

6 Answers Jan 31, 2015 at 2:57 AM
    • Planning to have a holiday trip to Munnar.

Munnar Oct 24, 2014 at 12:21 PM

I want to know about the transport system from Munnar to outside, where our stay in Munnar will lasts for 1 week in the month of novemeber in Club Mahindra.
      2) Also I want to know what are the best places with in Munnar, which we can visit in 1 day and come back to hotel
      3) Can we travel from Munnar to Coimbatore in cab?
      4) What else tourist spots near to Munnar with in 60 KM radius so that we can come back to Munnar by evening.
      5) Cheap travel mode?
      6) Can we get motor bikes for rent? if so how much they cost for day?
      7) I heard that club mahindra food is bad. Are we allowed to cook inside?
      8) Any other info about Munnar.

4 Answers Feb 12, 2015 at 1:48 AM
    • Kerala planning headaches

State of Kerala Oct 9, 2014 at 6:05 AM

I am going to be at a conference in Hyderabad and thought i would take advantage of my trip to india with a 9 day visit to Kerala.
      So far this is what I've got: I arrive at Kochin on 11/january... and depart from Thiruvananthapuram on the 20th. Everything else is totally open but i think a visit to Munnar and the backwaters is a must.
      Any other advice? Here's a little information about me.
      I love culture and nature/wildlife.
      I would rather staying in a guesthouse or home stay, than a 5 star hotel or resort - but want my own bathroom.
      I've never been on a white sandy beach - but wouldn't want to share it with immense crowds.
      I don't like tourist traps.
      I love meeting like minded people.
      Whats the best way to travel from one area to the next? I keep getting conflicting opinions on this.

Any help or advice will be immensely appreciated.

Alan Montanaro

2 Answers Oct 10, 2014 at 4:12 AM
    • High end Bars in Cochin?

Kochi Sep 28, 2014 at 5:17 PM

I am looking for the best high end bars in Cochin (ideally Fort Cochin)? Any Water front Bars or other types of bars? Are there any clubs in the area or no?

3 Answers Oct 4, 2014 at 6:14 AM
    • CONFUSED FOR HOUSE BOAT....??

State of Kerala Sep 23, 2014 at 1:29 PM

which place is better to stay a night in houseboat kumarakom or allepey....??
      and wts d difference...??

2 Answers Oct 3, 2014 at 11:20 PM
    • RomanticRaj's Profile Photo

how to reach Eravikulam National Park from Munnar Bus stand?

Munnar Sep 13, 2014 at 1:41 AM

how to reach Eravikulam National Park from Munnar Bus stand?

how long is from bus stand? bus,jeep, autos available???

what is best time to visit the park?? and park timings??

• munnar trip

Munnar Aug 7, 2014 at 8:34 AM

we 14 members are planing to visit munnar on 14th of this month..is there any problem in visiting munnar in rainy season..??

3 Answers Feb 3, 2015 at 2:38 AM
    • Munnar Trip Days?

Munnar Aug 4, 2014 at 2:57 AM

We are going to Munnar from 16th Aug to 23rd Aug. Is this the best time to travel? We are a family of 5 including my 18 months old Son

3 Answers Aug 11, 2014 at 11:55 PM