change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• windpaard's Profile Photo

info about possible diseases and dangers kerala coast

Varkkala Dec 17, 2014 at 1:12 PM

I would like to know of there are some dangers of diseases as malaria and dengue in kovalam,varkala,allepey?
      and also info about dangers of tourist traps in this places.
      I would like some review about the airport of trivandum,it's easy and quick to get through passport control?

• DIVYASRI's Profile Photo

Basic Information

Munnar Dec 10, 2014 at 12:50 PM

What are the famous Scenic Spots in and around Munnar??Please Share the Experience if You have Visited.

7 Answers Dec 11, 2014 at 7:04 AM
    • Ayuvedic Treaments

State of Kerala Nov 11, 2014 at 11:00 PM

Anyone can suggest a good, clean, trustworthy place to have the above treatments?

6 Answers Nov 12, 2014 at 2:23 PM
    • Planning to have a holiday trip to Munnar.

Munnar Oct 24, 2014 at 12:21 PM

I want to know about the transport system from Munnar to outside, where our stay in Munnar will lasts for 1 week in the month of novemeber in Club Mahindra.
      2) Also I want to know what are the best places with in Munnar, which we can visit in 1 day and come back to hotel
      3) Can we travel from Munnar to Coimbatore in cab?
      4) What else tourist spots near to Munnar with in 60 KM radius so that we can come back to Munnar by evening.
      5) Cheap travel mode?
      6) Can we get motor bikes for rent? if so how much they cost for day?
      7) I heard that club mahindra food is bad. Are we allowed to cook inside?
      8) Any other info about Munnar.

3 Answers Oct 28, 2014 at 3:02 AM
    • Kerala planning headaches

State of Kerala Oct 9, 2014 at 6:05 AM

I am going to be at a conference in Hyderabad and thought i would take advantage of my trip to india with a 9 day visit to Kerala.
      So far this is what I've got: I arrive at Kochin on 11/january... and depart from Thiruvananthapuram on the 20th. Everything else is totally open but i think a visit to Munnar and the backwaters is a must.
      Any other advice? Here's a little information about me.
      I love culture and nature/wildlife.
      I would rather staying in a guesthouse or home stay, than a 5 star hotel or resort - but want my own bathroom.
      I've never been on a white sandy beach - but wouldn't want to share it with immense crowds.
      I don't like tourist traps.
      I love meeting like minded people.
      Whats the best way to travel from one area to the next? I keep getting conflicting opinions on this.

Any help or advice will be immensely appreciated.

Alan Montanaro

2 Answers Oct 10, 2014 at 4:12 AM
    • High end Bars in Cochin?

Kochi Sep 28, 2014 at 5:17 PM

I am looking for the best high end bars in Cochin (ideally Fort Cochin)? Any Water front Bars or other types of bars? Are there any clubs in the area or no?

4 Answers Oct 4, 2014 at 6:14 AM
    • CONFUSED FOR HOUSE BOAT....??

State of Kerala Sep 23, 2014 at 1:29 PM

which place is better to stay a night in houseboat kumarakom or allepey....??
      and wts d difference...??

2 Answers Oct 3, 2014 at 11:20 PM
    • RomanticRaj's Profile Photo

how to reach Eravikulam National Park from Munnar Bus stand?

Munnar Sep 13, 2014 at 1:41 AM

how to reach Eravikulam National Park from Munnar Bus stand?

how long is from bus stand? bus,jeep, autos available???

what is best time to visit the park?? and park timings??

• munnar trip

Munnar Aug 7, 2014 at 8:34 AM

we 14 members are planing to visit munnar on 14th of this month..is there any problem in visiting munnar in rainy season..??

4 Answers Aug 11, 2014 at 11:52 PM
    • Munnar Trip Days?

Munnar Aug 4, 2014 at 2:57 AM

We are going to Munnar from 16th Aug to 23rd Aug. Is this the best time to travel? We are a family of 5 including my 18 months old Son

5 Answers Aug 11, 2014 at 11:55 PM
    • Highland rave !

State of Kerala Jul 27, 2014 at 3:36 PM

Hey people hope all is well with you all ! I just wanted to know if there is any place like in idukki or wagamon (somewhere with a view would be nice ) or someplace similar where rave or similar kind of parties happen. I was planning to drive down somewhere for a fun couple of nights with my friends ( haven't visited kerala in a while ). I'm only there for two weeks and Id appreciate any advice on some good places to chill and pass a smoke or two :D thanks in advance and regards !

• Thiruvananthapuram

Thiruvananthapuram Jul 22, 2014 at 9:46 AM

I heard that Dengue fever has been on an explosive rise in Thiruvananthapuram in the past few years. Is it safe to travel to Thiruvananthapuram? Any vaccination required? Any health tips?

6 Answers Jul 23, 2014 at 2:45 AM
    • kerala in 3 days and 2 nights - budget trip

State of Kerala Jul 21, 2014 at 11:12 AM

I want to travel kerala in 3 days and 2 nights and will start and end the trip at bangalore . please let me know what places I can visit in this much short period of time. I have a small clu//e that muunnar , athripally and allepy are great places and willing to visit that also but is it possible in this much time?? plus I want a cost effective way to travel between these places..do response asap

4 Answers Jul 23, 2014 at 1:38 AM
    • Area of Kochi

Kochi Jul 13, 2014 at 7:25 AM

Is Kochi being expanded? What is GCDA?

6 Answers Jul 15, 2014 at 12:36 AM
    • eid lunch buffet

Kochi Jul 13, 2014 at 6:14 AM

i would like to go with my family on the eid day for our lunch. any suggestions on decent restaurants

• sea food in trivandrum

Thiruvananthapuram Jul 5, 2014 at 9:25 PM

where can one find good affordable sea food in trivandrum ? details of exact location & average cost of a meal per person

1 Answer Jul 6, 2014 at 3:31 AM
    • volunteer work in Kovalam

Kovalam Jun 25, 2014 at 1:38 AM

Hi, I am looking for a good voluntary project in Kovalam, I am from a psychology/ counselling background with play therapy and teaching certificate. Thanks Jacqui

1 Answer Jun 25, 2014 at 2:57 AM
    • Malaria PIlls

Thiruvananthapuram Jun 24, 2014 at 6:03 AM

Are they necessary in July?

4 Answers Jun 24, 2014 at 9:22 AM
    • weather conditions

State of Kerala Jun 21, 2014 at 10:57 AM

hello!! i am planning a trip to munnar, kovallam and kumarakom in the state of kerala from 1st july to 9th july staying for 3 nights at each place. i am concerned about the weather conditions. is it really raining hard out there? if yes, does it make sense to finalise the plan to visit kerala in this season?? will i b able to spend good amount of time outdoors?? i'll b with a 8 yr old kid as well..need quick replies please as i have time till sunday evening to pay for the bookings.

3 Answers Jun 25, 2014 at 2:39 AM
    • what to do to kill time in kovalam

Kovalam Jun 14, 2014 at 5:57 PM

I am in Kovalam now and I have about 6 hours to kill. I have seen all the famed places here. What to do now?

3 Answers Jun 17, 2014 at 4:11 AM
    • travel by car

Kochi Jun 9, 2014 at 10:28 AM

whether we can travel from india to london by car

9 Answers Jun 10, 2014 at 6:51 AM
    • vickss's Profile Photo

Kerala in first half of December with baby

State of Kerala Jun 8, 2014 at 8:40 AM

Hi people,

I am planning to go to Kerala for around 7-8 days in the first half of December with my wife and 1.5 yrs old kid. I would love to do Munnar among other places like Cochin, Kumarakom and Aleppey but want to avoid exposing kid to cold weather. So any suggestions for like a week in Kerala.. not interested in temples or animal watching but we are big foodie..

10 Answers Jul 4, 2014 at 9:54 PM
    • Where to stay in munnar Budget 1000-1500.

Munnar May 30, 2014 at 2:19 AM

Dear Sir,
      I would like to visit munnar on 13the evening to 15 morning early morning i need to go to Trivandrum
      please advice where the hotel needs to be taken so that all the side scene of munnar can be covered also.

2 Answers Jun 4, 2014 at 5:51 AM
    • check out time of hotels in thiruvananthapuram

Thiruvananthapuram May 29, 2014 at 10:48 PM

what is the check out time of hotels in thiruvananthapuram?

4 Answers May 30, 2014 at 4:29 AM
    • Duration of stay required in Munnar

Munnar May 27, 2014 at 10:39 PM

I wish to know how much time I should devote to have decent trip to Munnar. Will 2 nights 3 days be enough?

3 Answers Jun 18, 2014 at 10:01 PM
    • Function Hall and Accomadation

Kochi May 27, 2014 at 7:10 PM

Hello Everyone,

I am a Malayalee residing outside Kerala. I am looking for a reasonably priced accommodation with a function hall for a family function. It is a small gathering so am not keen to book one of those expensive hotels. Please recommend any places preferrably near Kalamassery

4 Answers May 28, 2014 at 12:56 AM
    • Kerala trip

State of Kerala May 1, 2014 at 11:25 PM

Is kerala a safe place to travel for first time with family?

6 Answers Jul 2, 2014 at 3:11 AM
    • need advise for honeymoon trip.

Kovalam Apr 14, 2014 at 2:52 AM

i am going to Kerala(india) for my honeymoon in July please advise ...

4 Answers Jun 17, 2014 at 4:20 AM
    • Where to stay

Munnar Mar 15, 2014 at 4:37 AM

I ant to visit Munnar during april end for 3N/4 days.....Please teel me the locality where i should search for a hotel...from where i can visit all the sighseein gplaces.....with in the range of 2000 to 3000 per day...nd what about local transport in munnat for sightseeing???

1 Answer Mar 18, 2014 at 4:31 AM
    • Can you recommend me?

Kochi Mar 6, 2014 at 1:36 AM

In which temple in and around cochin can pitru tarpanam or shraddham done? Thank you

2 Answers Jun 8, 2014 at 10:56 PM