Be the First to Answer

• going to bangalore for studies

Bangalore Mar 23, 2015 at 7:40 AM

is bangalore city safe for me

2 Answers Mar 23, 2015 at 10:20 PM
    • travel.mania's Profile Photo

Good resturants in Banglore

Bangalore Feb 4, 2015 at 2:29 AM

I am going to Bangalore. Could anyone recommend for my good restaurants there.

5 Answers Mar 16, 2015 at 3:26 AM
    • nizash22's Profile Photo

new year party

Mangalore Dec 15, 2014 at 10:36 PM

which is the best destination in manglore if i plan for a night to be in a cosy and fun enjoyable night club in mangalore
      31 st dec night or jan 1 or 2 night

• Best itinerary and hotels reco for a roadtrip to Temples in Karnataka

State of Karnataka Dec 8, 2014 at 1:50 AM

Friends,

I plan to do a road trip covering the following places/temples - Belur, Halebid, Kollur, Horanadu, Udupi, Kattil, Dharmasthala, Kokke, Shringeri, Gokarna, Murudeshwar, Jog falls

I think this will be a 5-6 day trip.. please suggest the order of places to visit along with recommended hotels/places/homestay.. or pls help on any travelogue..

Truly appreciate the help. Thanks.

6 Answers Dec 9, 2014 at 1:24 AM
    • Visiting Coorg and stopping in Bangalore and Mysore for a few days each.

Bangalore Dec 7, 2014 at 11:39 PM

Hi!Everybody.I am travelling to Coorg in the last part of February and after having spent a week there would visit Mysore for three nights and then Bangalore two nights.Since we have never ventured that far South would be greatful if we could know the places to visit in all the three places.In Coorg we would be staying at theMahindra Resort in Medikeri.I understand it is a good place to stay.Please giveme all the finer tips of stay and eat local food.Most importantly what to do and see.
      Similarly what to do and see in both Mysore and Bangalore?Could you recommend some other places nearby.We would rather not spend time in the major cities.I am aware that in Mysore is the Krishansagar Lake and the Palace.
      I would be really greatful if we could visit another part of Coorg for a few days and not visit Bangalore,of which I am not too keen.Correct me if I am wrong.
      I look forward to hearing of some interesting places to see and do.
      Thanks!!
      Jayarep.

1 Answer Jan 14, 2015 at 11:11 AM
    • tour plan for mysore city for 3days

Mysore Oct 11, 2014 at 11:59 AM

Plz suggest 3 day relaxed tour plan of mysore . From 28 dec to 31 dec.

• Visiting Hampi in August

Hampi Aug 9, 2014 at 1:40 AM

Hi,
      I have tickets to and hotel reservations in Hampi for the August 15th - August 17th weekend.
      I've been reading news reports about the rains and flooding in Hampi and don't find them at all encouraging.
      I would like some information/updates/advice from people who've just visited Hampi so I can make any cancellations, if necessary in advance.
      Thanks for the help!

1 Answer Aug 9, 2014 at 6:55 AM
    • Will change in Middle and Last name be an issue with Spicejet ??

Bangalore Aug 4, 2014 at 5:36 AM

My wife's name while booking tickets has been given as Nancy Xavier, but as per her ID proofs it is Nancy Jennifer Anita. Will that be an issue with Spicejet ??

Waiting for your valuable comments ??

4 Answers Aug 5, 2014 at 12:44 AM
    • Good time to travel ?

Hampi Jul 31, 2014 at 4:28 AM

Is August 1st - 6th a good time to travel to Hampi? Can anyone give me details of the island located in/near Hampi?

5 Answers Aug 1, 2014 at 5:28 AM
    • good shopping places in bangalore

Bangalore Jul 23, 2014 at 12:24 AM

hay people in Bangalore and want to shop some good branded clothes at low cost may i know the places where i can get good branded clothes at really low cost???

4 Answers Aug 15, 2014 at 2:29 AM
    • Mode of transport

Mangalore Jun 18, 2014 at 1:02 PM

Mode of transport from taj gateway to mulki in mangalore

1 Answer Jun 18, 2014 at 1:29 PM
    • some different places for shopping in bangalore?

Bangalore Jun 17, 2014 at 2:51 AM

mg road is known to everyone butt does anyone know a really unique or different place for shopping where we will get treditional clothes of Karnataka?

6 Answers Jul 14, 2014 at 11:12 AM
    • Want to book a taxi

Mangalore Jun 2, 2014 at 5:32 AM

Hi, I will be travelling with my parents and two other relatives to Mangalore. Our itinerary will be Mangalore-Kukke Subramanya-Dharmasthala-Sringeri-Kollur Mookambika-Udupi-Mangalore. We are planning to take a taxi to travel and will be staying overnight at most of the places. Can someone please suggest a good travel agent/cab agency at Mangalore which can provide us services at reasonable rates. Thank you!!

1 Answer Jun 3, 2014 at 5:12 AM
    • Talakad Visit in June 2014 Enjoyable?

Bangalore Jun 2, 2014 at 1:17 AM

Hi, i am planning to visit talakad next week, June 6, 2014. Want to see the temples and enjoy bathing in the Cauvery river. Will there b enough water in the Cauvery river to take a bath and enjoy. Thanks

2 Answers Jun 2, 2014 at 11:15 PM
    • hotel booking

Bangalore May 31, 2014 at 9:51 PM

can I book Hotel on arrival at Bangalore airport from Kolkata?

2 Answers Jun 18, 2014 at 4:19 AM
    • Temples in Mysore province

Mysore May 29, 2014 at 12:16 AM

Which are the temples built by Tipu Sultan in the Mysore province?

16 Answers Jan 11, 2015 at 6:40 AM
    • Ruins at night

Hampi May 26, 2014 at 12:12 AM

How safe is ruins or Vithala temple at night. Is there any night tour timings?

2 Answers May 26, 2014 at 6:46 AM
    • taxi & bus fare

Bangalore Apr 22, 2014 at 2:51 AM

,from airport to 198 gandhi baza mainrd,basvanagudi taxi fare arround how much how many km?aiport to mysore rd or shanthinagar near double rd,bus fare is how much?thanks

2 Answers Apr 24, 2014 at 3:44 AM
    • taxi & bus fare

Bangalore Apr 22, 2014 at 2:51 AM

,from airport to 198 gandhi baza mainrd,basvanagudi taxi fare arround how much how many km?aiport to mysore rd or shanthinagar near double rd,bus fare is how much?thanks

2 Answers Apr 23, 2014 at 1:46 AM
    • price for the bus

Bangalore Apr 22, 2014 at 1:40 AM

bus from airport to Sattele mysore rd n Sharthinagar is how much?thenks

2 Answers Apr 23, 2014 at 1:44 AM
    • bus from airport south west.

Bangalore Apr 22, 2014 at 12:16 AM

from airport to gandhi baza mainrd,Basvanagudi take what bus?thanks

1 Answer Apr 24, 2014 at 3:41 AM
    • take what bus from airport to gandhi baza main rd,Basvanagudi?

Bangalore Apr 22, 2014 at 12:06 AM

hi can i know from airport to gandhi baza main rd,basvanagudi take what number bus,thanks

1 Answer Apr 22, 2014 at 12:15 AM
    • where to live

Bangalore Apr 18, 2014 at 3:25 AM

where are the best places for a westerner to live in Bangalore?

4 Answers Jun 18, 2014 at 4:25 AM
    • Trip to Kollur, Srigeri, Dharmastala, Horanadu, Udupi, Kukke SUbramanya from Bangalore

Bangalore Jan 9, 2014 at 10:26 AM

Please suggest me whether the above route by road (own car), from bangalore in 3 days possible..
      also, suggest us good stay as well as plan.. thanks..

6 Answers Jan 10, 2014 at 7:46 AM
    • lichinga's Profile Photo

Night arrival: what to do ?

Bangalore Jan 1, 2014 at 12:55 PM

I should be landing at 2am and I realised that it is not worth investing time in visiting Bangalore (I have just 15 days). Would it make sense to reach a hotel (I mean, how long does it take to reach the city centre?) or I should spend a few hours in the airprt and head directly to train station? Do I "have" to book in advance or is it possible to jump on a train at the last minute?

4 Answers Jan 5, 2014 at 11:32 PM
    • Purchasing Locations

Bangalore Dec 19, 2013 at 6:35 PM

Which is the most profitable market place to buy shoes and shirts near lalbagh in bangaluru ?

2 Answers Dec 19, 2013 at 11:10 PM
    • hampi bouldering

Hampi Dec 16, 2013 at 6:51 AM

Hi,
      I am leaving for hampi on december 24 2013.
      If anyone interested can join.
      We are a group of 7-8 passionate climbers from bangalore.
      If anyone interested kindly reply.
      I also need a small favor in getting a la sportiva python US 9 climbing shoe as it is not available in our country.
      Anyone interested call to this number 8105200042.

• Oriental rug, "fine Bijap" hand woven made in India

Bijapur Dec 1, 2013 at 10:29 AM

I have a oriental rug with tag that states it is a hand woven oriental "fine Bijap" made in India. Can tell me about the rugs made in Bijapur.

1 Answer Dec 10, 2013 at 3:06 AM
    • MsLena's Profile Photo

Hotels at Panambur or Suratkal beack

Mangalore Nov 21, 2013 at 1:27 PM

I am going on a business trip to Bangalore second week of December. While being in India I am considering going to Mangalore for the weekend for beach and sun before going home. I want to stay close to the beach and close to the airport seems easiest because of the limited time. Mangalore is chosen befire Goa and Kerela because I find the best connecting flights home from that airport

Can anyone recommend a nice hotel at eighter Pranambur Beach or Sutrukal Beach. It should be 3* and clean. Or should I skip the idea of being close to the airport and go to another beach like Ullal? Online booking sites have limited numbers of hotels att all above mentioned beaches.

Thanks from Lena

3 Answers Nov 22, 2013 at 3:57 AM
    • trip to kollur sringeri and horanadu

Mangalore Nov 15, 2013 at 11:20 PM

we are planning to arrive at mangalore at 8.30 am by train. Want to visit udipi, kollur sringeri, horanadu and dharamasthala. our stay will be three days ie friday saturday and sunday. Sunday evening we return back to chennai.
      how should we plan this trip and what would it cost if we hire a cab. do we need to bargain with the cab operators or they are all standard tariff.
      any suggestion would be helpful.

3 Answers Nov 16, 2013 at 5:40 AM