State of Himachal Pradesh Travel Answers

change location
GurtegSP's Profile Photo

Want a travel companian for Pulga & KheerGanga

by GurtegSP Online Now Jun 12, 2012 at 1:53 AM

Hello Friends, I went 4 time to Kheerganga & tosh, now I want to go Pulga, Kalga & upper valley of Pin Parvati. Please suggest me to reach there. I want a travel companion who joined me & enjoy the trekking.

regards,
Gurteg SP

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Re: Want a travel companian for Pulga & KheerGanga

by raiashish Online Now Sep 19, 2013 at 2:43 AM

Hello, I am planning trip to kheerganga and surroundings for 7 days can you suggest a plan that how should i approach and what should be my way. I am planning this on first week of October 2013

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • GurtegSP's Profile Photo

Re: Want a travel companian for Pulga & KheerGanga

by GurtegSP Online Now Sep 19, 2013 at 7:18 AM

Dear Brother
    How are you? good to hear from you that you want to go Kheerganga and Surrounding places. Kheer ganga is a beautiful place is approx. 12 to 13 KM trekking way from Barsheni (Himachal). first you have to go Bhuntar which is 10 KM before Kullu. then Kullu to Jari, Kasol, Manikarn then Barsheni which is 50 KM from Bhuntar. Barsheni is the last bus stop. A small village. then the next is a trekking way. while trekking there is a only village Naktaan. you can go Manikarn stay 1st night at Manikarn. then morning time cath a bus from manikarn to barsheni. you can ask any person the trekking way of kheerganga. peoples are very helpful. But this season the cold weather starts in the upper area of the Himalaya. i suggest you to pack some warm cloths because the nights are cold in kheerganga. there is no any light system. Small restaurant are using only solar system. the hotels are like wooden huts with no light. you have to buy candles from Manikarn. if yo want to know more then u can ask me on phone my contact no. is (+91) 981 467 0739 i'm here for you help as a friend.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular State of Himachal Pradesh Travel Answer Locations