State of Gujarat Travel Answers

change location


by CHINMAYA Online Now Aug 18, 2005 at 3:20 AM

My old passport has been lost and expired since long 7 years.Can I get a fresh passport made without having any details of the previous one?? Please help at any cost!

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • robine's Profile Photo

    RE: Passport

    by robine Online Now Aug 18, 2005 at 4:04 AM

    Yes. It just means you'll have to provide your birth certificate again.

    Be the first to rate this answer!

    Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular State of Gujarat Travel Answer Locations